[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Singapore offers disaster relief assistance to Japan following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Flag-Pins-Singapore-Japan.jpg (57 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Singapore-Japan.jpg
57 KB, 400x320
SINGAPORE: Singapore has offered disaster relief assistance to Japan following the two earthquakes in the Kyushu region, the Defence Ministry (MINDEF) said in a news release on Monday (Apr 18).

MINDEF said Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen has written to his Japanese counterpart General Nakatani to convey Singapore's condolences, as well as offer to deploy a Needs Assessment and Survey Team from the Changi Regional Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) Coordination Centre (RHCC).

"Dr Ng noted that the Changi RHCC is ready to deploy a team to support the Japan Self-Defense Forces in coordinating military assistance from foreign militaries in the event that it is required," said MINDEF.

"Through a comprehensive assessment of the situation in the affected areas, the RHCC seeks to enhance information-sharing and operational coordination among the militaries," it added.

Separately, Singapore non-governmental organisation Mercy Relief said on Monday it will be distributing critical aid essentials to the quake-hit communities to support immediate disaster relief efforts in the Kumamoto prefecture.

Mercy Relief said it would distribute food, water, sanitation packs and other non-food necessities as well as hot meals to quake survivors.

Additionally, Mercy Relief will be organising a month-long public fundraising appeal in Singapore starting Tuesday. Those keen on supporting its relief efforts can donate via the Mercy Relief website, or by cross cheque or cash.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-offers-disaster/2706648.html
>>
Thank you singapore!
>>
NO ONE CARES
>>
>>58208127
>t. Chang
>>
>>58208185
>t. Chung
>>
>>58208072
i'm hungry
give me mie goreng
>>
Thanks a lot.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 378x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 378x388
>>58208072
Singapore always helps us
>>
>>58208072
When I visited Singapore for 2hours transit spare time, I saw many apartments with more than 5 stories have mostly same building structure supported with 4 thin pillars, and they seemed cars into that space. It seemed very weak when the big quake hit.
Do you have severe quake-resistance standards in Singapore?
Thanks much for your contribution and relief efforts by the way.
>>
>>58208072
>hurdur we give you two ramen packets now you love us now

Meaningless
>>
File: 1380973690074.png (26 KB, 348x386) Image search: [Google]
1380973690074.png
26 KB, 348x386
>>58208072
I'm going to Singapore and Taiwan(again), I'll eat a lot of things and buy lots of souvenirs there.
Anyway thanks a lot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.