[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>me and a mate were looking to grab some dinner last night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 23894723.jpg (108 KB, 614x409) Image search: [Google]
23894723.jpg
108 KB, 614x409
>me and a mate were looking to grab some dinner last night
>decide to try a korean place because we've never had it before
>order some kimchi, spicy pork bibimbap and a beer
>12 hours later and my ass is glued to the toilet seat
>doing shits so intense I have to take all my clothes off because I'm getting hot and cold sweats
>asshole feels like the ring of mount doom

Why Korea?
>>
Are you sure it wasn't just food poisoning?
>>
You can't have something that tastes so good without being punished.
>>
>>58204097
You deserve it for being a food-race traitor.
>>
>>58204164
t. taco and pizza eating American
>>
don't get spicy food if you're an 80 year old woman would be my advice
>>
File: 93482572435.png (1 MB, 934x704) Image search: [Google]
93482572435.png
1 MB, 934x704
>>58204164
As delicious as it is, I can't eat barbecued Kangaroo every night. Need a bit of variety.
>>
>>58204203

Culturally-challenged nations are exempt desu.
>>
>>58204097
Bibimbap isn't that spicy though..
>>
>>58204531
It wasn't the spice really, it was just that the dish didn't sit well in my stomach
>>
>>58204097
>doing shits so intense I have to take all my clothes off because I'm getting hot and cold sweats
>asshole feels like the ring of mount doom

you had gotten good experience!
(^∀^)ahahaHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>58204097

Sounds like food poisoning from dirty chinks.
>>
>>58204097

I legit love that. Getting buck naked and squatting on the toilet and letting it rip. Taking a good wet ogre shit is better than sex, I tell you what.

You're lucky.
>>
>>58204097
shut up, you know you loved it.
>>
>>58204550
You should go to Americanized (is 'Australianized' a thing?) Korean places. Sanitation is better and have bigger meat and sides portions for bibimbap.
>>
>>58205270
Westernised*
>>
>>58205345
Thanks. For some reason, the term was just slipping my mind.
>>
File: pepe 76.png (30 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
pepe 76.png
30 KB, 657x527
we put fod poson in whitie fod
>>
>>58204097
Looks like an egg over rice to me.
>>
Korean fast food is bretty gud though and I don't have that reaction

you probably got mild food poisoning lel
>>
>>58204097
Reminds me of my experience with cheap Malaysian food. Never again lad.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.