[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is like living in the coolest city in the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: losAngeles.jpg (27 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
losAngeles.jpg
27 KB, 360x240
What is like living in the coolest city in the world?
>>
>>58203740
i thought it was actually pretty hot there XD
>>
I no longer live in Mexico City.
>>
Living in Melbourne is great
>>
It's only good if you are rich, of at least upper middle class, when I went there the wealthier parts of town were almost completely white and surprisingly I didn't see that many Hispanics, even though I toured most of the city
>>
>>58203843
Did you go to Beverly hills and all that? Is it as magical as they appear to be?
>>
>>58203876
I lived there in college. Great town for the college generation btw. Lots of jobs, business startups and stuff to do with friends. The weather is by far the worst thing about the city. It's pretty much impossible to avoid a sweat ring on your shirt if you're out for most of the day. Also very crowded and dense. The people also have pretty bad mouths too, but it stops bothering you.
>>
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 2048x678) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338 KB, 2048x678
It depends on what you many. Many places have their pros and cons. I live in Austin which has many great qualities, like good nightlife if you're a normalfag, but I wish I could live in New York City.
>>
>>58206729
sorry lads, phrased poorly, but drunk/high as heck experiencing the nightlife as we speak

random bar packed body-to-body on a Wednesday night
>>
File: image.png (70 KB, 595x439) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70 KB, 595x439
>>58203843
The United States is the best place to live in the world if you're wealthy, it's why so many successful people still move here, even in the 21st century.
>>
>>58206780
>haha anon put your phone down and dance with me!
>Not right now, I'm talking to Greeks on an Anime image board
>>
File: 1431652070155.jpg (37 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
1431652070155.jpg
37 KB, 500x216
>>58206906
>Brazil better than Turkey and Mexico

Haha, feels gut.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.