[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the American Dream in the year 2016 and how are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: muric.jpg (104 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
muric.jpg
104 KB, 600x800
What's the American Dream in the year 2016 and how are you going to achieve it?
>>
File: 1436980650768.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1436980650768.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>58203449

Doing what the fuck you want

t. I do what the fuck I want
>>
Getting a gf
>>
aye doe aye doe aye doe bite that mastered by me magnified my laughter fed back through your swine your forehead tat my hazmat tag serpent coil egg and flag aye doe bite that aye doe aye doe aye doe bite that twins sat rows all identical not seen as a threat or so we've been told I hold the key I blame the key made me defame the mold aye doe bite that aye doe aye doe aye doe bite that feeds the gank move biters eat the gank move fuck with me
>>
>>58203501
So is that shitposting? What about your parents? What do you tell them your doing all day? How does your freedom resonate with theirs?
>>
It's dead. Whites are getting replaced. White guilt is rampant. Young people are subjected to Marxist brainwashing. Social media is a cancer.

It's all fucked and I won't see the pendulum swing the other way in my lifetime.
>>
File: 1450373841328.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1450373841328.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>58203571

Nigga I'm 30+ what the fuck you think I care about parents
>>
>>58203571
Dude, I'm 23 and I haven't lived with my parents since I was 17, what the fuck? I only see them 2 times a year. God, I love being American. My parents can do what they want and I'll do what I want
>>
>>58203536
That's not good enough soldier. What's your game plan on getting there? What'ya gonna do 'bout it?
>>
>>58204100
You go kicked out for being gay, right? That's nothing tho, you have your whole life ahead of you, just steer away from drug, alcohol, twinks etc.
APPLY to community college, climb your ranks from there...

Remember: God's watching over you anon. Bless you.
>>
File: 1436505250795.gif (610 KB, 1200x2022) Image search: [Google]
1436505250795.gif
610 KB, 1200x2022
>What's the American Dream in the year 2016 and how are you going to achieve it?

Revenge on Saudi Arabia (KSA) for 9/11

over the last 15 years we've been setting up the dominoes. destabilizing the middle east to prevent a Sunni Arab coalition from coming to KSA. Rapprochement with Iran (via the nuclear deal) so they can support Shiite militias/armies in opposition to Sunni militias/armies that would defend what they perceive to be an attack on Mecca (Mecca is in the KSA). Blatant AstroTurfing on reddit and other sites to promote Iran as a wonderful progressive country that doesn't actually hate America ("even if they chant 'death to America' they don't really mean it, it's just an old habit") 15 years to perfect fracking technology in order to gain North American energy security. We'll see how this 9/11 lawsuit goes, but I expect KSA to become a US target relatively soon.
>>
>>58204177
What the fuck nigga, I ain't gay, I left because I had a good job at that age that could comfortably support me.
>>
>>58204540
>good job
>17

so, you were a rent-boy
>>
>>58204534
you forget to take your meds again
>>
Acquire currency.
Procreate with many females in that have preferential physical characteristics.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x188
To get married and have some kids. I've already got basically anything else I could ask for, just missing the most important thing. Now if only I wasn't an awkward fuck. I know a qt who might be interested in me though.
>>
>>58203449
Well, first, we should imprison/kill Shillary Clitton, then make it so our two major political parties can actual work together on shit instead of being so fucking arrogant and rivalling each other because one or the other wants to beat the other rather than improve the fucking country they spew their puke in.
>>
To eat 30 big macs in 5 minutes.
>>
My dream is to leave this nation before its addiction to cronies and debt crumbles beneath my feet.
The more money you make, the poorer you get in middle class brackets. The way things are here is hell. There is no way to live without debt or handouts unless you hit it big or never got into the tight space to begin with.

Or this
>>58206054
Civil war when? I want to fight some HRC loyalists like the redcoats.
>>
>>58206402
Like they're the redcoats*
>>
>>58203449
Is that the new Azir Skin?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.