[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw an Angloshit tries to pronounce something in Japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1460714139175.png (386 KB, 1000x400) Image search: [Google]
1460714139175.png
386 KB, 1000x400
>mfw an Angloshit tries to pronounce something in Japanese and fails miserably
>tfw automatically get to pronounce everything right because Japanese and Latin pronounce is almost identical

Seriously, Anglo weebs are the most cringy thing ever because of their shitty pronounce.
>>
>>58200833
t. Tagayashi Silva
>>
>>58200833
Americans arent anglo m8
>>
>>58200906
Explain.
>>
Why can't nips into English? I thought they were supposed to be all smart and shit.
>>
>*weebs are the most cringy thing ever

you're right
>>
>>58200939
Just look at some statistics regarding ancestry and racial make-up.

Culturally you're Anglo but not demographically
>>
File: 1411824863637.gif (1020 KB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
1411824863637.gif
1020 KB, 400x229
>>58200833
All weebs are the most cringy thing ever.
>>
>>58200955

They just don't want to learn shit English language. They're perfectly capable of fluent speaking of any language.
>>
>>58200982
Most American whites are partly British and atleast 1/3rd of the country has a British ancestor.
Statistically speaking, Anglophone ancestries form the plurality of Americans, like they do with Canadians.
>>
>>58200955
Countries with large populations which dominate their region economically and culturally usually lack incentive to learn foreign languages. See: Russia, USA, Japan, China
>>
>>58201237
Most American whites are of German descent tho

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans
>>
>>58201672
>Most American whites are of German descent tho
They're the largest single ancestry, if you discount those who choose "American" as an ethnicity on the census, who typically are of English ancestry as well.
Note how I specifically said "British", meaning the culminated ethnicites of the British isles(English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, etc.)
>>
File: 1.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
I wonder if finns get to pronounce japanese right too since their pronounce sounds a lot like latin as well. finnish even sounds like italian to me when spoken really fast.

this qt pronounced this sentence in portuguese very easily: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7aWDvZm-sY
>>
>>58201892

I don't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZjGEje6hHw
>>
Yeah 2bh same with spanish and japanese. 100% phonetic and same vocal sound and shit
>>
>>58202028
Which as well must suck for people trying to learn how to spell in a language with 12 vowel sounds, with six main ones.
>>
>>58200833
I can speak Japanese better than you, you stupid ugly shitskin subhuman

Your gay-ass lisp cock-in-the-mouth language doesn't help your cause.
>>
File: momcilo.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
momcilo.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>58202217
>Portuguese
>lisp
>>
>>58200833
>because Japanese and Latin pronounce is almost identical
lel post a vocaroo clip you weebshit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.