[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do white women rebel by fucking black men because white men spent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 44.jpg (45 KB, 336x466) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
45 KB, 336x466
Do white women rebel by fucking black men because white men spent the last few hundred years colonizing countries and enslaving peoples so they could fuck any sort of woman on the side? Are they just jealous of the power and freedom white men have?
>>
Memes aside white men race mix more often than white women in the US, I don't know about the rest of the west though.
>>
>>58195390
it plays a part i think. They saw men do it, they followed an example too bad it's for the worst
>>
>>58195849
Lol all this fucking blame shifting to white women pathetic.
>>
I read a paper on this a while ago, apparently southern females were extremely sexually & socially repressed so they would frequently rape black slaves since blacks were the only ones below them socially, essentially taking their frustration out on slaves
>>
>>58195926
what?
>>
File: 1459278186431.jpg (375 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459278186431.jpg
375 KB, 867x1000
they do it because these are the fruits of female liberation and women's rights
>>
>>58195981
Women who race mix are much less frequent then the males.

In top of that all the fetishism for the exotic is much more rampant in males then females.
>>
>>58195952
I'm sure you did, bet you found next to that image you always post with the Haitian hanging the Frenchman
>>
>>58196069
Yes I know, and?
>>
>>58195952
http://www.studentpulse.com/articles/747/sexual-relations-between-elite-white-women-and-enslaved-men-in-the-antebellum-south-a-socio-historical-analysis

Yup. White women had complete control over black men once they had sex with them because they could claim it was rape and get the black man lynched. Even if people knew it wasn't really the case, they'd still lynch the black man because they'd prefer not to believe their pure white Christian girl defiled herself by fucking a slave. For a woman, having that ability to completely dominate a man I hot AF.
>>
File: white-man-Asian-woman-550x365.jpg (35 KB, 550x365) Image search: [Google]
white-man-Asian-woman-550x365.jpg
35 KB, 550x365
>>58195390
>rebel
It has nothing or very little to do with rebellion. In the women who actually do this sort of thing, it's a genuine attraction. At least for some phase in their lives. It's no different to how a lot of White guys get fully erect around some dumb looking Asian girl.
>>
>>58195759
>white men race mix more often than white women in the US
No they don't dude. There are way more black male - white female couples than WMBF or WMAF.
>>
>>58196826
But there are way more white male/Asian female or white male/Hispanic female than black male/white female.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.