[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Germans so good at engineering?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1024.jpg (117 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1024.jpg
117 KB, 682x1024
Why are Germans so good at engineering?
>>
I would let her bugger me in the arse with that whilst all her friends watched and laughed and I'm not even ashamed to admit it
>>
Arabs
>>
>>58195106
>bugger
Brit words are funny as fuck.
>>
It is that a pepper grinder?
>>
>>58195059
They are machines that have no personality
>>
>>58195059
Sir bitte, wir sind auf ein Christienbildforum
>>
>>58195059
They always simulate various conditions through play game.
>>
Because blitzkreig
>>
>>58195059
Actually, they're not.
Theory and application are two different ends of the spectrum.
Nearly everything they make is over complicated and difficult to produce, service, and sometimes even use.
I prefer American, Korean, or Japanese.

Oh, and the girl is not attractive.
She is, however, scary.
>>
>>58198975
This american is close to the truth.

Germans could be said to be one of the most invetive people in regards to engineering. But then they go over their heads with their autism and build overcomplicated pieces of shit that are a marvel to behold but need maintenance every other minute.

Italian engineering is based on the concept of "Make it work, but making it beautiful is the most important aspect of engineering".

Americans are "Do simple shit, then add MOAR POWER, MOOOOAAAAR POWER MOTHERFUCKERS AHAHAHAH WE'RE THE BEST". Sometimes take their "more power" shit to autistical levels, just like the germans and overcomplication.

Japanese have a very nice approach to engineering. "The world does things this way. So let's do it better AND smaller."

Koreans are "Let's copy the japanese mentality, but go towards the lowest common denominator, while fucking our customers AND getting away with it."

Russian egnineering is also fun: "Ivan, our shit needs to last 100 years because gommunism mentality. Why is this shit completely overdesigned? Because it's made to last 100 years of course, who cares about thing being 50 times bigger than they need to? Also fuck your precision and technological prowess, we'll do the same with technology from 40 years ago and laugh at you for wasting more money to do nearly the same. RUSSIA STRONK".

Chinese engineering: "Let's steal from everyone, while doing a shit job at it, but putting a nice veneer over the whole shit to make it look better than what it is. I swear it won't break in 2 minutes after purchase!"
>>
Ordnung muss sein
>>
>>58195106
Male penetration a big thing over there?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.