[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The meme is finally over lads >Health Minister Jane Philpott
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1410598824445.png (304 KB, 1148x1022) Image search: [Google]
1410598824445.png
304 KB, 1148x1022
The meme is finally over lads

>Health Minister Jane Philpott says Canada will introduce legislation in the spring of next year to begin the process of legalizing and regulating marijuana.

>Philpott says Canada's plan on pot ``challenges the status quo in many countries,'' but is convinced it is the best way to protect youth while enhancing public safety.

>She made the comments during an impassioned speech at the United Nations, but offered no other details.

>Philpott says Canada must do better when it comes to drug policy, noting the government's approach will be rooted in scientific evidence to address the devastating consequences of drugs and drug-related crimes.

Our weed is on its way
>>
File: 1351107683168.jpg (11 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1351107683168.jpg
11 KB, 256x256
Such wonderful news on the day of days

*grabs a weed plant*
>>
Have to bump this. The truth must be known
>>
I fucking hate Canadians.
>>
>>58185961

*smokes a weed plant near u*
>>
File: 1455426191063.png (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1455426191063.png
9 KB, 225x225
>>58185656

>jane Philpott
>Philpott
>pot

Its like pottery my brosephs
>>
Why are we such an unstoppable force?
>>
Leave it to the Canadians
>>
File: 1440635621784.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440635621784.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
Whats with people hating legalization of weed anyway? Its obviously the best way to kill of cartels main source of income and government would make tan of money out from it through tax revenue.
>>
>>58185656
>The meme is finally over lads
No, comrade, it has only begun.
>>
>>58186864
It's jus an old concept, similar to prohibition of alcohol. The argument is that legalizing it will effect the youth more, but it's a no brainer to be the opposite. I don't even smoke weed but I welcome the change
>>
>>58186864
Cartels would just move on to other stuff like meth or cocaine.
>>58186945
Weed isn't like nicotine or tobacco though, I don't think legalizing it would be a good idea.
>>
>>58187401
I'm not going to get into the health aspects, I'm not some stoner that says it has no adverse effects, but it's clearly less damaging than cigarettes. Why don't you think it should be legalized?
>>
>>58187512
>it's clearly less damaging than cigarettes
Physically yes, if it's not smoked, it's actually more harmful than tobacco if smoked. There's also the mental aspect; it makes people forgetful and paranoid and I don't think combining that with the paranoia we already get from the news and social media is a good idea.
>>
>>58187923
Definitely, and I acknowledge the mental addiction concept as well. Still, it may as well be regulated in my opinion and maybe some good will come of it in research
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.