[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be on a bus riding through rural Kent >a fucking Mormon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1231245235626.jpg (124 KB, 450x318) Image search: [Google]
1231245235626.jpg
124 KB, 450x318
>be on a bus riding through rural Kent
>a fucking Mormon missionary from Colorado sits down next to me and starts trying to convert me

Explain yourself America. Also yes, this did actually happen.
>>
>>58176119
>not using earphones in public bus
>>
>>58176153
I was. She asked me what I was listening to.
>>
>>58176187
was she qt?
>>
>>58176119
Think about it, what are the odds that she'd meet you of all people?

Jehovah sent her there just for you. Why have you ignored the word of Jehovah?
>>
>>58176619
Because Mormons are fucking insane.

>>58176376
Yeah she really was. It was the first time in my life a qt girl actually talked to me on her own initiative.
>>
>>58176834

that's how mormons get converts it's a deliberate tactic, they send round immaculately dressed handsome lads in their twenties to knock on sexually frustrated housewives doors during the day as well
>>
>>58176119
I went all the way to fucking Russia and they followed me there. You cannot escape them.
>>
Of all the religious people, Mormons are the best. Always dress nice and take care of themselves and produce large white families.
>>
What part of Kent lad? CT here.

Bloody hate Mormons lads, was walking down the street at about 11pm and two of them stopped me trying to get my number, poofters.
>>
File: 1458234634343.jpg (20 KB, 367x384) Image search: [Google]
1458234634343.jpg
20 KB, 367x384
>>58176119
>a fucking Mormon missionary from Colorado sits down next to you
>you didn't try to convert her to your dick

OP what's wrong with you????
>>
>>58177548
Canterbury m8.
>>
Mormons are really nice people when they're not trying to convert you.
>>
>big black mormon used to try and convert asians here by talking about basketball
>asians love basketball for some reason
>>
>>58176119
Top kek

Former Mormon here. I was a missionary in the Philippines about 4 years ago.

Ask me anything
>>
>>58180840
Tell us everything
>>
>>58176119
Mormons are the only hope for the white race
>>
>>58176834
Mormons and JWs always seem to be tall, thin, and /fa/ as fuck. Probably the most effective conversion strategy, you really feel like a heathen when you open the door and they're standing their looking perfect while you're ungroomed and slovenly
>>
I remember getting approached by an american religious at university wanting to give me a bible.

He was singing and playing guitar with his bible friends.

I think it makes up for the muzzies trying to hand out quorans in the city
>>
>>58181036
Just ask away.
Not the boring shit about what the Mormons believe. But like the day to day stuff or our classes to be like salesman and our modus operandi for getting people to convert
>>
>>58181039
Mormons are weird as fuck. I almost went to their church as the last step to convert, but thanks god I refused when I found out you can't drink or fuck.
>>
There's a Mormon in my physics lab. Dude's the whitest guy you'll ever meet. 1950s America style white, he said the only reason he's getting a degree is so he can make more money because more money = more kids.

I'm just like, "Alright, word dude."

They don't commit crime and are alright, just pretty fuckin' whacky.
>>
>>58181213
Did they like you ?
Modus operandi
Your missionary classes
Do you work on your persona of a clean, polite man
Tell me why it doesn't work in Europe
>>
I was sat behind this Mormon on a bus once, I was listening to Heresy by NIN at full blast on my earphones, didn't realise it until I got off..
>>
>>58181316
>Did they like you ?
They loved me. I was a 6'3" red haired white guy who spoke fluent Tagalog in the Philippines. I was the craziest and coolest thing they'd seen in their lives
>Modus operandi
Get in the door by selling them on the idea of families being important and how Mormons can make families last for eternity
That's the main selling point. But basically we just try and start a conversation about any random thing, or if someone is doing some yard work or something to help out without asking.
This is called "building a relationship of trust" and makes them feel guilty that you helped them or talked for so long that they'd be rude to refuse you teaching them.
>Your missionary classes
Besides language classes, they do role plays and practices on how to better "sell" their product, which is their church. They take the classes way too seriously
>Do you work on your persona of a clean, polite man
Yes. The uniform is partly branding, since the suit and name tag is instantly recognizable. But they teach you to act all fake and plastic like to see clean cut and wholesome.
People wouldn't just let you in their home to teach them if you looked unprofessional
>Tell me why it doesn't work in Europe
Because Europe is developed, and people don't need religion. They don't care how Jesus can make the life better because they've already got okay lives.
Mormonism is for 3rd workers. Brazil, Mexico and Philippines are the world focuses of Mormons now because 3rd worlders just eat that shit right up.
>>
>>58181758
do mormon chicks take it up the butt
>>
>>58181867
Not until they're married. Once they're married anything is fair game. Oral, anal, whatever.
It's just anything before marriage is strictly forbidden. They even make you go on "probation" for admitting you jerk off

And real Mormon girls are serious about no sex until marriage either.
>>
>>58179085
Basketball is pretty big in Chinkland.
>>
>>58181758
Alright.

Why did you leave ?
>>
>>58181080
Have you made this post before? I'm getting deja vu.
>>
There's a mormon church opposite the natural history/science museums in london. They kind of harrass people walking by, it's annoying tbqh lads, but I'd rather them than the takbir takbirs
>>
>>58182451
Because I was raised in a Mormon family, I was never into it, but those Mormon males who don't go on missions are looked upon as scum, lower than dirt.
I only did it to make everyone else happy, and as a 2 year break from life where I didn't have to worry about college or a job
>>
File: 1449065219324.jpg (5 KB, 252x150) Image search: [Google]
1449065219324.jpg
5 KB, 252x150
How this interaction goes in great shitan:

>o-oh you want to convert me? B-but I'm not interested oh OK I guess you can keep talking and harassing me

How this goes in the real world:

Fuck off stop talking to me

*sound of putting in ear buds and looking away*

Europeans will be extinct soon so it's alright boys
>>
>>58177548
> 11pm
LIE
I
E
when they're on mission they should be in home at 10pm
>>
File: for you.jpg (834 KB, 1313x876) Image search: [Google]
for you.jpg
834 KB, 1313x876
>>58181254
> you can't fuck
kek, mormon girls are the dirtiest whores you'll ever meet. plus you can get multiple wives and fuck a new asshole every day of the week.
>>
Just tell them America is shit and you wouldn't support any religion thinking Missouri was the Garden of Eden.
>>
>>58176119
You could have just politely told him you were a follower of Allah. I'm sure he would of left you alone, Abdulla.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.