[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will someone explain to me why the Dutch get so much shit? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1460316513801.png (719 KB, 728x720) Image search: [Google]
1460316513801.png
719 KB, 728x720
Will someone explain to me why the Dutch get so much shit? I always see Euros saying how terrible the Dutch are etc etc and idgi. They seem pretty cool 2 me.
>>
>>58175724
dutch fought the english (and won) so everyone believes the english propaganda that they are horrible dyke hooker people. In reality every single dutch person I've met irl has been 110% bro tier
>>
File: dutch things.jpg (22 KB, 432x291) Image search: [Google]
dutch things.jpg
22 KB, 432x291
>>58175724
Arrogance and like to be on our high horse.
Also we don't really have a filter on what we say. For most dutch people, what comes to mind is what we say.
The amount of no-no zones I've crossed in other countries by accident is astounding.

>tfw didn't know that U.S. politics and money is a no-no zone in the United States
>>
>>58176346
I love u
>>
Dutch people are the biggest normalfags on the planet but still manage to infest every corner of the internet. I hope they fucking drown.
>>
>>58175724
They are nice as long as they don't have to open their wallet :^)
>>
Dutch are the bestest yuros. They are cheap as fuck, yes, but that's part of their charm!
>>
>>58176787
I am a normie AND I browse 4chan. Come at me bruh.
>>
>>58178536
How do you know Dutch people??
>>
>>58181196
I was over there bout a month ago.
>>
>>58181275
Did you like it? Which places did you visit?
>>
>>58181598
Yes, very much. Aside from the netherlands, I've only visited one other yuro country, UK.

I was mostly in Rotterdam, since the people I was visiting lived there.
>>
>>58175724
>Will someone explain to me why the Dutch get so much shit?
We do?

>>58176261
>The Dutch did something in the 17th century so the British waited three centuries to come up with propaganda that only became relevant in the 1960s
Wow, the Anglos must be fucking conspiracy geniusses on par with the Jews, Templars and Lizardfolk.

>>58176346
Kek, Americans are actually much more likely to talk about how much they earn than the Dutch. Other than that you're right (except for the arrogance): we have much less of a social filter.
>>
>>58175724
I haven't noticed it desu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.