[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You walk down the street when those men appear in front of you,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Argentina and Brazil.jpg (108 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Argentina and Brazil.jpg
108 KB, 612x612
You walk down the street when those men appear in front of you, what do you do?
>>
Rape white wimminz together with them
>>
put my head down and try not to stare them in the eyes I do it with everyone I walk by.
>>
>>58171948
Average day in a western country desu
>>
>>58171979
Take some self-confidence.
>>
>>58171948
I can't even respond to this thread without people implying that I'd bend over and take it in ass while my wife and wife's son watched proud of my immense tolerance.
>>
>>58171948
Wonder what i'm doing in france
>>
>>58171948
Call police and tell them I found two monkeys who escaped from the zoo.
>>
>>58172102
Because that's exactly what you'd do.
You're probably taking it in the ass as you post in this thread.
>>
>>58172143
kek
>>
>>58172387
so that is why I was feeling constipated..
>>
>>58172143
r-rude
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.