[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rasism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: CCMOPTR.png (80 KB, 334x365) Image search: [Google]
CCMOPTR.png
80 KB, 334x365
>know a black guy
>one year ago he fnished his phd work here at my local uni(before that ht studied here)
>he's a normal african student black guy, skinny, kinda fragile looking, has a funny accent, glasses due to reading
>he went back home to country X(don't want people to find him) because his father is a important administration worker and he got him a very good job in their ministry of health as a counselor
>few months ago I suddenly see him on the street, I ask what's up and I tell him I thought he's in Africa atm
>black guy suddenly bursts, starts telling me how fucked up Africa is, that the people there are dumb as fuck
>after a 5min rant he ends with "God I hate those fucking niggers" and explains that he now belives that most people in Africa are truly niggers and only one in a thousand can be saved

Now tell me, how can I not be, at least partly, racist if even black people tell me this kind of shit?

I understand there are exception, like the black friend of mine from the story, but fuck, I belive him with the "1 per 1000" thing.
>>
>>58171017
>Nigger
>in Poland
>not dead
Proofs
>>
>>58171017
I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes, but I was writing this while in a rush to pick someone up from work
>>
File: 1438619126895.jpg (37 KB, 273x273) Image search: [Google]
1438619126895.jpg
37 KB, 273x273
>>58171017

I can collaborate your thinking OP.

Good mate of mine is the daughter is a mayor of a major city in Africa and she says the exact same thing. Talked about all the niggers will turn up for free food at her wedding day (1000+ guests - I'll be one of two white people there).
>>
>>58171274
*Good mate of mine is the daughter of a mayor in a major city
>>
Maybe 90% os drug dealers and robbers in my cunt is black. When i do the run of the weed, i assume that 90% of the times, the dealer was a black guy.

I'm not racist, i'm understand the real life.
>>
i personally dont know any bad niggers. the vast majority are just poor slobs trying to survive. they may not be smart but they are not bad people.
>>
>>58172137
Yeah, I can understand you, though this guy in particular got a feel of how the government works so that might have been the reason for his anger.
>>
>>58172231
true, i just know average guys, our niggers in government makes my blood boil too.
>>
Dunning-Kruger effect.
>>
>>58171457
Por favor não tente usar google translate no /int/.
>>
>>58171017
How does Polish with a Nigger accent sound?
>>
Here in nj most of the bad people are hispanic. A few back bad apples, but 3 that I'm friends with are weebs studying cs.
I really think it matters how you grow up. If your father chimps out, you grow up to be stupid. I have no doubt my friends' sons will be good bacl people.
>>
>>58171017
Colonisation ended way too soon. This is the result.

Look, it took 400 years for the Germans to go from tree-dwellers to becoming civilised. It will take at least as long for the niggers to built something on the ruins of their very own Roman empire (colonisation).
>>
>>58172648
yeah, they needed a bit more belgian arm chopping
>>
>>58172856
>hurr lampshades made of jewish skins
>>
>>58172856
>HURRRRRRRRRRR
>BABY RATTLES WITH JEWISH TEEETH

ATONE FOR YOUR SINS!!!!

OPEN YOUR ANUS FOR A REFUGEEE NOWWWWWWWW
>>
obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
File: 1433941405993.png (473 KB, 896x1600) Image search: [Google]
1433941405993.png
473 KB, 896x1600
>>58172958
>>58172987
>>
File: 1424823403300.jpg (34 KB, 374x446) Image search: [Google]
1424823403300.jpg
34 KB, 374x446
>even the blacks in Poland are racist
>>
>>58173193
>not understanding sarcasm this fucking badly
>>
>go to tumblr
>white male tells whites and especially males are the root of all problems in the world
>tells that without white males world would be much better place
>tells that he volunteers to get shot first if we kill all white males

Now tell me why shouldn't we kill all white males when they themselves tell me that?
>>
>>58173342
reckon you can rewrite that first mate
>>
>>58171017
His father is probably a corrupt government administrative because this shit happens here all the time here with African students studying in expensive private universities here before they eventually move on to Europe and they all happen to have fathers working in government.

Tell your nigger friend to fuck off back to the shit hole he came from because he and his father are probably a part of the problem of why niggers are niggers.
>>
>>58173299
my mum says I'm special :3
>>
>>58171017
parapa da rapa was da shit

(even tho I never played it)
>>
>>58172856
That ended with Leopold II.

Like the Chinese here:>>58173066
says, all current infrastructure is still what we left them. The old Congolese still call us their tontons.

Just like people even forgot how to bake a building-stone after the fall of the western Roman Empire by the barbarian invasion. It took them 400 years to learn it.
>>
>>58171066
I've seen a nigger today

I was like, WTF , is this some cancer ridden poor bastard?

nope, it was just a nigger

dressed like a american nigger is usually dressed.
>>
>>58171017
>after a 5min rant he ends with "God I hate those fucking niggers"

yet he is living amongst the biggest insufferable niggers in yurope (along with russians)

He should be deported there by force.

but pooland would never do such a thing
>>
File: 1460489015041-1.jpg (166 KB, 415x493) Image search: [Google]
1460489015041-1.jpg
166 KB, 415x493
>>58173342
>be on tumblr to post artwork
>disagree with a user
>suddenly they believe I'm instantly aligned with all of their political boogiemen (gamergate, the kkk, nazi party, mras and everything else)
>throws all of these outragepus unsubstantiated labels at me as if that's supposed to end the argument

fucking hell, it wasn't even the slightest bit political
>>
>>58173066
Very impressive Chinese desu
>>
>>58174132
I thought at least Poland was clean
>>
>>58175413
Our nigs are mostly people on scholarships and the like. My friend had three of them on his major, two didn't even bother with learning polish (though they had classes from it during summer before uni even started) and basically did fuckall, finally got expelled after the second year since they failed most of courses. The last one, a woman, had one of highest GPAs though.
>>
>>58175612
Keep at least v4 clean of shitskins, when I have enough money I will move either to Portugal or Czechia
>>
>>58175698
i dont think you need lots of money to live in either czechia or portugal.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.