[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The incompetence of the American military >Blind Japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: world-war-z1.jpg (205 KB, 600x923) Image search: [Google]
world-war-z1.jpg
205 KB, 600x923
>The incompetence of the American military
>Blind Japanese samurai and a Japanese otaku 2chan poster
>Stupid concepts like quislings and feral children
>Israel is best rael
>Is North Korea in a tunnel just hiding out or are they all zombies???????? It's like some kinda Schrodinger's cat of asians, so cool!
>"Muh dogs even though I hated them but now I attack people that do and now I'm in a special K9 unit durrrrrrr"
>DUDE I'M GUARDING RICH CELEBRITIES AND BILL MAHER AND ANNE COULTER ARE HAVING SEX ON THE BEACH LMAO

What do you think would happen if zombies actually invaded your country?
>>
>>58166713
I haven't read the book, but the movie was absolute shit. I'm glad I didn't pay to see it.
>>
>>58166713

>oral history
>>
>>58166713
Would be total hell in the cities, especially London. Countryside might be ok though, the rain would probably slow the zombies down a bit.
>>
>>58167327
The book is worse mate. Absolute fucking garbage leftist propaganda. Couldn't even bring myself to finish reading it.
>>
>>58166713

It was Bill Maher who fucked Ann Coulter? I always thought it was supposed to be Al Franken
>>
>>58166713
What is it with jews and Us. why does isreal get free money from america. Why is it that jews get so much attention in media
>>
>>58166713
>What do you think would happen if zombies actually invaded your country?

All the cucks in the cities would be annihilated and we could rebuild this country for the better
>>
>>58166713

I'd be the only living survivor since I actual own an AK 47
>>
File: NA cry.jpg (8 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
NA cry.jpg
8 KB, 202x250
>>58168011
>jealous baltic shit tribesman they print american dollars and run the government/military spotted.

maybe you should have killed all the indians and taken their clay first?
>>
>>58166713
White - will fill social media with rants about wild niggers instead of running for their lives.
Black - will run to the nearest sangoma for protective muti before looting, instead of running for their lives.
Indian - will all hole up in Durban and wait to be overrun.
Coloured - will most probably join the zombies.
>>
File: storytime.jpg (37 KB, 496x279) Image search: [Google]
storytime.jpg
37 KB, 496x279

>Zombies invade.
>Government either plays down threat level or denies there even being a threat, but still happily lets the media scare the shit out of people with it anyway.
>Eventually govt starts to recognise a problem, but only after zombies are spotted in a rich neighbourhood in Sydney.
>Both of the two main political parties bicker over what should be done about the problem, but neither actually tries to initiate any solution.
>People die in the meantime.
>Opposition criticises incumbent for not doing enough.
>Incumbet criticises opposition for being unrealistic and out of touch with the people.
>Zombie-Human relations are strained.
>Through an empassioned radio broadcast, Alan Jones motivates half of Sydney to pump anybody with grey skin.
>SBS and ABC start broadcasting reports about racist, white Australians attacking good, hard working zombies that just want to get by and coexist. The other channels follow suit because the bleeding heart stuff sells and nobody wants to look racist anyway.
>Melbourne opens up a zombie outreach centre. Where zombies can go 24 hours a day to escape the rigors and abuse of being around people.
>Things keep getting worse.
>Eventually tipping point is reached, the police and the military join forces to round up all the zombies. They're then dumped into various houso suburbs around the country where they fit right in and everybody quickly forgets about them.
And that is the story of the time that I saved Christmas.
>>
>>58168548
what's difference with niggers-Black-Indian ?
>>
>>58166713

The author of the book, like most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating progressive millennials of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

Many of them celebrate an even encourage how the United States was fucked in the book, while Cuba profited at its expense and Israel and Japan survived more or less intact
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.