[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>im unironically getting kicked out for being a mooching NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 20
File: images.png (8 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8 KB, 253x199
>im unironically getting kicked out for being a mooching NEET
>I have no where to go
>no job

Haha can't make this shit up...
>>
>>58163762
at what age?
>>
>>58163762
Stop complaining you live in the fucking first world how fucking hard can you life be?
Seriously just get a fucking job and stop being a crying bitch.
>>
>>58163806

I feel like age is irrelevant when it comes to mooching NEETs. Have fun getting your shit together the hard way, OP
>>
>>58163806
Twenty

>>58163809
>if ur in a slightly better position u have no right to complain!!
>>
>>58163762
You can live with me.
If you're willing to smoke pole you don't have to pay rent.
>>
File: 1460407077040.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460407077040.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
my parents have threatened me with this a few times. I just got a part time job every time and they stopped bothering me and let me stay with them rent free.

If youd actually rather be a homeless fucking shit than work part time youre mentally ill and need to check yourself into a hospital
>>
>alcoholic NEET
>still live with my parents
>they show no ambition to kick me out

Step your game up Leaf
>>
>>58163934
I can't find a job because I am mentally and physically disabled.

I kind of do want to move out but right now it just feels like a distant hope desu
>>
>>58163988
>I can't find a job because I am mentally and physically disabled.

ahahahahahaha
>>
>>58163762
are you cute? i need a new pool boy
>>
>>58163988
>can't find a job because I am mentally and physically disabled.

then apply for disability welfare you fucking idiot. If you actually qualify then the government will give you enough money to not be a street person. Also your parents will probably let you live with them.
>>
>neets
Kill yourself already..
>>
>>58164068
He is getting kicked by his own parents. He's clearly just fat and watch MLP or some shit.
>>
>>58163855
that's still a good age to change your life around. I'm 26 after a degree in arts I'm still living with my parents. I'm currently trying to be a police officer lol. I probably make enough money to move out but living with my parents is the only way I can save money. I should have never left my girlfriend.
>>
>>58164088
his parents could be ignorant idiots. OP is also possibly an asshole. Put two together and you have parents that are willing to kick out their autistic, depressed, schizophrenic whatever son.
>>
>>58164053
Im OK, I can dress up nicely :3

>>58164068
It takes forever.

I'm still waiting to talk to my person about it...

>>58164088
I'm not fat and I don't watch anime or mlp
>>
>>58164134
>his parents could be ignorant idiots

Dude, he posts on 4chan and sounds like a whinny faggot. I would trust his parent's criteria.
>>
>canada
you'll be fine
>>
>>58164172
>lol how dare u try to talk about hardships in your life on the website you spend the most time on
>le just fix ur illnesses!
>>
>You can't get money from the state in Denmark if you're under 30.

>You can get the equivalent of 500 dollars a month

>Rent for a 1-room in a big city is usually 800-1000 dollars

Can't be a NEET here
>>
>>58164337
>You can get the equivalent of 500 dollars a month

By helping your muncipality clean up shit in the city.
>>
>>58164367
I'd do anything if someone would just give me a job
>>
>>58163762
>>58163855
Parents kicked me out while I was in uni so they could pack up and move. Hadn't had an argument with them, they hadn't complained, nothing.

They just one day said "You need to find you're own place, we're selling this place".

Ended up dropping out of uni because of all the stress trying to get everything sorted and they didn't have any accommodation available.

Still a NEET on benefits a few years later. Depression, self-pity, etc.

Go to a homeless shelter or something. Start looking for jobs. Go to the library daily and read and rent books. Learn something useful.

Don't sit there wallowing in self-pity like me.
>>
>>58164367
Apply to an university in Denmark, you'll get ~1k dollars a month to study, works for abroad students too.
>>
File: 1461006041976.jpg (73 KB, 916x544) Image search: [Google]
1461006041976.jpg
73 KB, 916x544
>>58164202
Just come to the University of Tripoli and apply for free university (with dorms and enough money to live with) or apply to be a university English teacher and get paid one of the highest paying jobs in all of MENA probs
last I heard they were like 5000$ a month
>>
>>58164461
I'd love to do that - but I'm a married family man, so I don't think that'd work for me.

... or would it?
Could always do with updating my skills.
>>
>>58164444
Shit man that really sucks.

>>58164474
I would desu.

Do I have to be smart for that? I'm literally like 90iq
>>
>>58164499
You are eligible to 70 months of support when studying, so it would.
Went to a class last year where there was a 40 year old guy who was just finishing his studies now. He started in his 20's but made a company, so no time to study, he recently sold it though, so he decided to finish his education.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (42 KB, 615x180) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
42 KB, 615x180
get some of your shitty canadian poor people benefits and move to durban or cpt
>>
>>58164534
I don't really know but I met an English teacher there who didn't even finish uni and was accepted cuz he was British
>>
>>58164542
70 months of support while studying? As in, government support?

tbqh I'd rather do a part-time degree and work part/full time. I'd feel less like a scumbag, but I'll consider it.

How do I get in touch with whoever I need to for that?
>>
>>58163762
1st worlders must suffer
>>
>>58164587
Yes, it's called S.U - Statens Uddannelsesstotte(State's Educational Support)

Think you'll have to investigate that on your own, but you could start by looking at the various universities. Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus and Aalborg, are the big four in Denmark.
>>
Why didn't you at least try to get a job or at the very least study?
>>
>>58164657
I'll see what I can do and I'll give them all a poke. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>58164677
90iq

ADHD

Sleep problems

Other shit
>>
>>58164712
Don't worry about the language by the way, anyone between 18-60 should be able to hold a conversation with you, except for low lifes, but you won't meet those at Uni's.
Should try to learn the Danish language though.
>>
File: 1.2.jpg (83 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1.2.jpg
83 KB, 612x612
>>58164677
some people just like to suffer.
>>
>>58163855
>slightly better position
>slightly better
>slightly

hahahahahahahahahahsh
im sure at least the half of humanity would kill for your position
>>
>>58164781
Funnily I was just reading about Danish unis and apparently there are very few courses in English ?
>>
>>58164549
How many times you going to post this today?
>>
>>58164847
Strange, but probably only the high end educations, that are in English, so we don't get flooded.

Bear in mind, we are only opening our doors and giving you money in the hopes of you staying or taking Danish ideas/stories back home with you.
>>
>>58164937
Makes sense, wouldn't want to pay for people who want to study art history

How's the unwelcome foreigners situation in Denmark btw ? I heard you recently passed some very nice laws
>>
>>58164781
I've actually been working on Danish out of interest for the past fortnight.

2spooky4me

But yeah, I'm going to be, ideally, staying on a permanent basis, so I'll need the language.
>>
How the fuck do I find roommates?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>major in a useful major because my parents didn't raise a special snowflake
>inherit a decent sized house with huge yard from my great-grandmother
>my job outside the military pays 40-60k in case contracting job falls through
>have 20k saved up in bank
>taking a year off to travel the world
HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOTS how's that psychology major French minor working out for you?
>>
>>58165108
Well I'm for immigration, just not in the way it's done, since we just store them in building complexes or refugee camps, instead of integrating them, I've actually talked to some that said the only thing they want is to become a part of the country, but they're not allowed to, because of the way we're handling them, when they enter.

We had this Jewellery law that states that if you own a piece of Jewellery above 2k dollars when you request for asylum, it would be taken from you. It has been used 0(ZERO) times since it's instatement a few months ago, it's purely a populistic law for /pol/ people.

Which other recently instated laws were you thinking about?

>>58165135
Nice to hear that, I would personally recommend Aarhus as that's where I'm studying, but the other cities are good aswell.
>>
>>58165197
you could just google that
>>
>>58165245
What was your major?
>>
>>58165278
I remember hearing another Dane claiming you passed a set of laws restricting immigration, majorly reducing the intake for example, or making it harder to come in and bring your whole family later on
>>
>>58165480
Yeah, that's probably true, but in reality we do take a lot of immigrants, one of the best in Europe, based on per capita. Which is completely fine, somehow Danes have become too good to pick strawberries in the field or be hotel maids, we have too high standards, so it's good we get people who don't have those standards. That's where it gets funny because your average /pol/tard don't know what to say here.

"They take our jobs"
"They need to work for their money"
?????

In the end they'll end up shouting shit at you or just disagreeing for the sake of it, without any arguments.
>>
>>58165333
Civil Engineer/Electrician
>>
>>58164730
So lazy and uncooperative. Got you.
>>
>>58163762
Are you white?
>>
>>58166010
Yes
>>
>>58166225
I'm the one who was kicked out. I'm back now.
Any ideas what you are going to do? You have nothing to lose, so do something wild.

I think going to Tripoli would be good.
>>
>>58166715
Not sure desu.

Jail seems like an option but I'm not sure I'm cut out for it.
>>
File: 1LJHych5FuQ.jpg (27 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1LJHych5FuQ.jpg
27 KB, 500x250
>>58164444
Why would they do that to their own child? Even if he's asocial neet, it's still wrong.
>>
Just 2 hours until I have to be in court for truancy
I'm HS senior with 37 absences this year

What can I expect? I'm quite nervous.

Also I'm very bitter about this because I'm a boring loser with no life or friends, why the fuck does it have to be me getting punished and not some chad who's more deserving of it? Life prevented me from living a healthy social life and now it's punishing me for it, fucking bullshit.

But I know the thinking above is just out of spite and emotion. Consciously I realize it's immature and self-victimization is too tempting. Doesn't make the feelings go away though.

Wish me luck pls
>>
you're all a bunch of normies
>>
>>58163762
Don't fret op. This is an excellent time to turn your life around and you have no safety net to catch you this time so better work real fucking hard on turning the capsizing ship that is your life upright.
>>
>>58167190
>court for skipping school

What the FUCK? Is this a real thing in the US?

Lmao i skipped more classes in highschool than I attended.
>>
>>58164444
Wew anon, that sucks. Where do you live now?
>>
>>58166976
Jail isn't a good idea. Don't do that. Do something different. Go abroad, even.

>>58167109
I wasn't even asocial. I was a good kid all my life, too.

I didn't smoke drugs, or even tobacco. I didn't drink. I helped around the house, cooking, cleaning, etc, as well as studying.

My parents were awful, though: I used to be left alone while they went on holidays for weekends, even a fortnight at a time. I stayed at home from 13.

My father used to come in my room about 7 and used to tell me how I'll never amount to anything, I'll always be a loser, I'm going to just be a burden on the world, and so on. He did this whenever he had been drinking or had a hard day at work. He was a heavy drinker, too.

Mum just didn't like me. She preferred her other children. She even told me from a young age she didn't want a third child. She wouldn't even sit in the same room as me.

Then they did that.

They were just... shit people.

Whenever they speak to me, they usually tell me how disappointed in me they are, and how I should've finished uni and done something with my life. When I confronted them by saying they fucked it up by kicking me out without notice in late November of all months, they said it's my own fault for not finding something to do quicker with myself.
>>
>>58167284
I didn't think it was either until I got the letter

But really what even goes on in an unimportant case like mine? Is it some big scary formal proceeding or is it just sort of whatever just have to do it for paperworks sake
>>
>>58167190
>37 absences
Why though?
I could never be bothered to skip school
>>
>>58167290
In a council-owned property in the middle of a shithole district. I'm surrounded by Somalis and first-gen immigrants. There's a housing zone for offenders on one side and a supported housing for elderly on another.

I hate it.
>>
File: land of the free 02.jpg (2 MB, 2674x2798) Image search: [Google]
land of the free 02.jpg
2 MB, 2674x2798
>>58167190
>skip school
>have to go to court
Please tell me more about how your country is the last true bastion of freedom left on Earth
>>
>>58163762
>get job, any job does do
>move to a small cheap apartment
>feel like god since its your first true self earned achievement in live
>work on your goals, better education, your passion
>get a gf that conforms with your life
congratuliations you won at live, its not that hard if you follow these steps.
>>
File: 493.png (341 KB, 717x480) Image search: [Google]
493.png
341 KB, 717x480
>>58167373
Dunno bro.

I've never heard of that shit.

In my highschool there was so many people who showed up a few times a month at most.

Personally I nearly never went to school.
Videogames and getting high was much more preferable.

>>58167368
Explain to me why not then.

Scenario 1: get rich, embodiment of the rich NEet life - champagne, hookers and yachts

Scenario 2: go to prison, live neet life with no worries. Just
books, sleep and play boardgames all day on the taxpayer's dime.

Its a win-win dude.

GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN
>>
>>58167582
I love 4chan's vague, incomplete advice.
>>
>>58167603
Scenario 1: Ideal but difficult to get. Most people who become rich waste it.
Scenario 2: You get raped all the time and go stir-crazy from having nothing to do. You waste some of the best years of your life that set you up for the rest of your future because they become habits in a cell doing nothing except shitting in front of Tyrone.

Easier to get a job.
>>
>>58167675
Its Canadian prison dude.

You don't get raped, much like UK prisons.

Besides, life in prison isn't much different from NEET life.

Instead of cooped up in your room you're in a cell. Books and shit are the same.

Besides if its non-violent, non-repeat you get off easy usually.

Like I've yet to see particularly strict sentences. Even armed robbers barely get shit
>>
>>58167782
Keep that as a when-all-else-fails then. I'd rather you did something else though.
>>
>>58167871
Working is for fucking suckers usually

I'll never afford champagne and yachts working a regular job
>>
>>58167979
>working is for suckers
It's that attitude that'll get you nowhere and why you got kicked out, anon.

>champagne and yachts
Who cares?

>working a regular job
Work a high-risk job or have multiple streams of income, then.
>>
>>58167782
I don't people here, would cope very well with the no internet thing
>>
>>58168066
Well see who's laughing when I'm driving a Porsche desu and they're leasing a shitty memecar thanks to their "prestigious" work lmao

>>58168103
Eh. It's a worst case scenario.

Obviously it wouldn't be pefect but depending on what you do there's very little chance.

For example, In Toronto only 25% of break and enters are solved. So you not only have a 75% chance of getting off without a hitch. But even if you do you're in a comfy Canadian prison for a short while as a first time offender
>>
come to vancouver,, rent a room in house im renting in.

p fun, chill landlady cooks food for us, always lotta people, some qts even, all for 1000 cad a month

and u can stay inside your room if you're an autist
>>
>>58168226
I'm trying to help you, dude. It's about time you started realistically but aim high. Thinking work is for suckers won't get you anywhere.
>>
File: 145340063822.png (180 KB, 313x478) Image search: [Google]
145340063822.png
180 KB, 313x478
>>58163762
Just go to the doctor and get diagnosed with autism.
I mean, you're not a normie, right?
>>
>>58168340
>$1000/month

What the fuck? I can live in a sick ass apartment by myself for that much desu

>>58168555
Nah dude if these niggas kick me out I'm going beta revolution mode

I'll either be a millionaire or in prison in 3-5 years
>>
>>58168621

> What the fuck? I can live in a sick ass apartment by myself for that much desu
in vancouvre??????????????
>>
>>58163762
le superior aryan genes
>>
>>58163762
>Being a neet

How do you LIVE with yourself, for fuck sake!
>>
>>58168697
Dude fly to Sweden and rob a store or something.

If the memes are true then Scandi prisons are better than middle class life in like 80% of the world.

>>58168641
Toronto

Vancouver smells
>>
>>58168746
> Toronto
no way you fucking cunt dont lie
>>
>>58164730
Nigger I have ADHD and I've been working since I was 19. Just get a physically engaging job and you'll be fine. Nobody says you have to be a rocket scientist.
>>
>>58168769
Bruh a bachelor apartment in the nicest part of Toronto is like $1500/month
>>
>>58168621
>I'll either be a millionaire or in prison in 3-5 years

You'll be posting on 4chan in the same state you're in now if you don't fix your delusion.
>>
>>58169025
OK ;)
>>
>>58164835
>>58163809
>>58164086
I'm so sick and tired of third worlders who think they they are so much better because they've got it so much more shitty than us so when we live shitty lives it's not "shit at all."
>>
>>58169487
fuck off shitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you live in the fucking first world how fucking hard can you life be? im sure at least the half of humanity would kill for your position
>>
>>58166225
What kind of white?
>>
>>58169487
This. Thanks dutchbro.

>>58169552
Calm down pajeet.
>>
>>58169593
100% Germanic
>>
>>58169636
Ok but how do you look like.
>>
>>58169636
>muh heritage
>>
>>58169595
> fuck off shitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you live in the fucking first world how fucking hard can you life be? im sure at least the half of humanity would kill for your position

fuck off shitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you live in the fucking first world how fucking hard can you life be? im sure at least the half of humanity would kill for your position
>>
File: 1453411543449.png (253 KB, 442x442) Image search: [Google]
1453411543449.png
253 KB, 442x442
>mfw all the people I know who are jobless virgin neets never even tried and just blame the world for all their problems without a drop of self-consciousness it would take to realise their life sucks becaue they're shitty people
wew lad
>>
>>58169661
I look like I'm literally from the vintage Hitler youth photos
>>
File: 1459689256848.png (491 KB, 2500x1957) Image search: [Google]
1459689256848.png
491 KB, 2500x1957
>>58169814
ugly then...
useless 4 me
>>
>>58169878
Ok Ahmed
>>
How will you become a millonaire then?

Also
>desu
>>
>>58169908
I am a Greek.
>>
>>58170039
OK Muhammed
>>
File: 1458903548607.jpg (34 KB, 492x385) Image search: [Google]
1458903548607.jpg
34 KB, 492x385
>first worlders complaining about their lifes
>>
>>58170111
it's Mohammed Wolfgang Kleineschtein ok?
>>
>>58163762
anglo parents hate their children :DDDD
>>
>>58170111
I'm a Greek.
>>
>>58170176

>live with italian family for 2 months

so good ;_;

reunion once every week at least

random relatives visiting

nonna cooking homemade dinner everyday

:(
>>
>>58170188
>>58170111
>>58170039
Can you guys please stop being gay?

>>58170133
Fuck off Ivan why don't you go and live a proper shit life or something.
>>
>>58170176
>>58170225
TFW ULL NEVER BE ITALIAN

FUCK

They're so kewl... :(
>>
>>58170255
I am not gay and Canada is the most gay place after Holland. I think there is no other country that is more gay than Holland.
>>
>>58170326
> I am not gay and Canada is the most gay place after Hollan

>GERMANY in charge of GAYNESS

lmao you have clubs where FAGS literally PISS on each other

fuck off hans christian faggersen
>>
>>58170394
LOL was literally about to post this but got distracted and said fuck it midway

BTFO
>>
>>58170394
I am a Greek.
>>
>be me
>be NEET
>decide to get a job
>get the first job I applied for
Is "getting a job is hard" just a meme or what?
>>
File: greekpot.jpg (34 KB, 282x440) Image search: [Google]
greekpot.jpg
34 KB, 282x440
>>58170326
If you're not gay then why do you care so much what a poor Canadian male looks like?

Also we're pretty gay but at least we don't put men banging other men on pots.
>>
>>58170439
You are a turk you mean?
>>
>>58170476
yup, pretty much

>be international student
>no permit to work
>still apply
>get work
>get money

lmao
>>
>>58170532
I laughed

Based Dutchbro

>>58170555

Get the fuck out of my country Chang
>>
>>58170580
> Get the fuck out of my country Chang
haha NO

racist neet
>>
File: d-karte-35-thickbox.jpg (228 KB, 684x750) Image search: [Google]
d-karte-35-thickbox.jpg
228 KB, 684x750
>>58170532
>If you're not gay then why do you care so much what a poor Canadian male looks like?
I wanted to help him but I don't want that he mixes with Greeks. Making Greece white is not bad but Germanic people are very ugly.

>Also we're pretty gay but at least we don't put men banging other men on pots.
We don't do it either. That was a long time ago and Greece has 4100 years of history. We put banging men on pots while you have the biggest gay festivals in the world in our current lifetime.

>>58170541
Turks are Anatolians.
>>
>>58170601
Ima rob you for your daddies money, Chang
>>
>>58170700
I don't care about what kind of men you like.
>>
File: washing-hands-source.jpg (172 KB, 650x596) Image search: [Google]
washing-hands-source.jpg
172 KB, 650x596
>>58170821
I like white men who want to become Greeks. They are good people and we should help them.
>>
>>58170813
haha my uncle works for triad, you will be sliced to pieces RACIST NEET haha no money i can buy your whole family your whole ANCESTORS
>>
>>58170909
>i can buy your whole family your whole ANCESTORS
That sounds more like an Indian shitskin.
>>
>>58170898
Is banging other men part of the citizenship test then? Do they have to go and learn about ancient greek gay history too?
>>
>>58170991
>Is banging other men part of the citizenship test then?
No todays Greece is not very gay anymore. You will not find many gays in the streets who run freely and can kiss each other like in Holland.
>>
>>58167368
You should beat your father. I say this as someone with full respect for the elderly, but if they fail in their duties in parents, you have no obligation to observe filial restraints. It is not like he can resist, he is too old.
>>
>>58171064
Well it's good that you keep it behind closed doors.
>>
>>58170909
Yeah OK Chang lmao
>>
>>58171138
im not even chink tbHH
>>
>>58171120
This is a bad lie. Everyone knows that Holland is a very gay country. Holland is very degenerate.
>>
>>58171165
Hmmm.

Curry then?
>>
>>58171284
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww no
>>
>>58163762
Anon, i was kicked out off at 18, im now 24 . I am a full neet / haxixe smoker, my qt works and pays the bills , i just make some extra money selling some Hx.
I still didn't put my life together
>>
>>58171323
What are u m8
>>
>>58171491
That's pathethic.
>>
>>58163762
I betcha you can go to Tim Hortons and ask aboot a job squirting maple syrup on putine, eh buddy?
>>
>>58169793
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>58171551
Kek
>>
>>58169487
this
>>
File: fuck.jpg (318 KB, 1280x1179) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
318 KB, 1280x1179
>>58164549
fuggggg :-DDDDDD
>>
>>58169793

Based Finland dropping truth bombs
>>
>>58163962
Literally me.
>>
File: 1391139652667.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1391139652667.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>58164444
>can get quads
>parents still kick him out

Damn Anon that is HARSH
>>
>>58167605
It's really not that hard. Most people don't even need it explained to them past the age of 15.

It only seems vague because you're being dense
>>
File: 1439786158506.png (453 KB, 595x503) Image search: [Google]
1439786158506.png
453 KB, 595x503
>tfw 32 and unironicaly living with mom
>>
>>58175926
is she hot?
did you have sexual experiences with her or see her naked sometimes?
>>
File: 1449388736079.jpg (279 KB, 977x724) Image search: [Google]
1449388736079.jpg
279 KB, 977x724
>>58175960
not even hot desu

at lest she lets me sleep with my gfs i guess, so it isn't as bad as it could be
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.