[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong? How could the largest City in one of the wealthiest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Baltimore_neighborhoods_map.png (3 MB, 3090x3500) Image search: [Google]
Baltimore_neighborhoods_map.png
3 MB, 3090x3500
What went wrong? How could the largest City in one of the wealthiest states become a dystopian hellhole?
>>
Looks like shattered glass desu.
>>
File: CRAWLINGGGGGGG.jpg (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
CRAWLINGGGGGGG.jpg
5 KB, 205x246
FOREIGNERS TAKING FUCKING JOBS GIVE THE WHITE MAN THE JOBS WE NEED THE JOBS WE NEED TO BE KING AGAIN NOT KEKS NOT KEKS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD GIVE A JOB CUNT!! I WANT TO BE LIKE MY BOOMER PARENTS FUCKING PIECE OF ASS SHIT!!
>>
>dystopian hellhole

you've been watching too much of the wire
>>
>>58160161
>Afghanistan-tier homicide rate
>nigs attacking whites in Parks and such
>white flight

ok
>>
It attracts a certain minority group since in cities there's mo money fo dem programs
>>
>>58160072
>What went wrong
BLACK PEOPLE. BLACK PEOPLE WENT WRONG.
>>
File: _20160415_200329.jpg (56 KB, 720x538) Image search: [Google]
_20160415_200329.jpg
56 KB, 720x538
>>58160207
You just described almost every major city in the US. If you want a real scare loom up East St. Louis. Literally third world, no memes.
>>
>>58160284
What went wrong there? Is it really just nigs nigging?
>>
>>58160321
Do you really want to know?
>>
>>58160321
Pretty much. The East side is especially dangerous because it is separated from the rest of the city by the Mississippi river (one of the widest rivers in the world). Since it is so isolated from commerce, it tends to be a low rent area where poorer workers in the city live.
>>
File: _20160420_013726.jpg (60 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
_20160420_013726.jpg
60 KB, 720x528
>>58160360
>97.7% black
>>
>>58160072
Populated and governed by blacks, same reason why Detroit went from one of the nicest and most flourishing cities in the world to a post apocalyptic hellhole
>>
>>58160360
would be quite the change to live there since i have never seen a live nigger in my hometown which has 30k people living in it
>>
regulations + greed + stupidity = total disaster
>>
>>58160553
>I've never seen a live nigger before
Make sure you tell the first one you meet
>>
>>58160284
>You just described almost every major city in the US.

Nah, man. Young whites are fleeing to the cities these days.

Niggertopias like Baltimore are the exception, not the rule.
>>
>>58160360
is this your future amerifriends?
>>
>>58160360
didnt think this was possible north of the mason dixon line
>>
It's called redlining and white people taking businesses that utilized black labor left. Taxes left, black upper middle class mostly left.

Idk still beautiful though.
>>
>>58161441
No Hispanics are the future here.
The blacks abort and kill each other and themselves way too much to compete with the Hispanics population wise.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.