[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they hate each other?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 8
File: Flag-Pins-Mexico-Chile.jpg (61 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Mexico-Chile.jpg
61 KB, 400x320
Why do they hate each other?
>>
wena guey
>>
I dont, I hate Puerto Rico and DR
>>
>>58158861
We don't hate Chile but the Chilean posters seem to hate us.

Maybe cause they're to close to Argentina.
>>
We don't
>>
>>58158861
Because Chile is 10x Shitxico
>>
I stand with Mexico
>>
>>58158861
We don't give a single fuck about them. No reason to hate them. You should look to the other side of the Andes.

Now why mexicans and argies hate each other so much? Can't even think of a reason why
>>
do they hate each other? i've noticed that
>>
This thread cryes for reggaeton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn62CO7q4NQ
>>
>>58158981
*never noticed that
>>
>>58158953
Los dos somos negros en mi opinión.
>>
>>58158999
Why do Colombians hate us so much??
Where are the most look alike Latin American countries.
>>
File: orale.png (78 KB, 722x749) Image search: [Google]
orale.png
78 KB, 722x749
>>58158920
We don't, but chileans in general have a policy of calling people on their , it's a cultural thing, for us is not insulting to call you poor if you are poor or call you a whore if you are a whore. We don't give fuck about mexico, We DO have a problem with the whole "latino" identity, we are south americans in our mind not latino, we don't like to be compared with narco countries, is not personal. As for the Argentina comment.

Argentina and Chile are right next to each other, so there's a lot of history between the countries, but even the most far right nationalistic poorfag in chile, that hates argentins with all his sould will side with argentina over colombia or mexico. We don't share anything with you just like you don't do it with us. It's better a known asshole that someone you just don't know.

Also.. Older posters remember the Mexico vs Argentina/Chile war.
>>
>>58159029
Colombians don't like anyone, they pretend to like panama so they can annex them.
>>
File: México.png (100 KB, 955x542) Image search: [Google]
México.png
100 KB, 955x542
>>58158933
>chilean posts some hdi graphs and pretty mountains
>haha chile is 10x better

LMAO

bud

LMAO if only you knew

if only you had a speck of knowledge

you might

just might

know the fact

the absolute FACT

that Mexico

Mexico?

is second to only one latino country

that country being Brazil

Chile? it's easy to post pretty pictures and all

but Chile doesn't hold a candle to Mexico's greatness.

the wealth of resources

the relevance around the world

the history, the culture of all sorts

the vast variety of lifestyles that Mexico has.. there's a reason why it's a top 10 visited nation.

the cartel puts a damper on Mexico's image, on simple minded fools like you

but it's gonna take a hell of alot more cartel members here and there in Mexico, and some mad, envious shitposters on 4chan to put Mexico down.

Mexico is greatness, standing proud and tall with Brazil, while all other envious latino nations do is complain and whine, finding irrelevant, petty insults to try to feel better about themselves.

gg.
>>
I like them, they have mountains and condors and talking socks.
>>
>>58159075
>We DO have a problem with the whole "latino" identity, we are south americans in our mind not latino

But i thought latino was just a term for countries that speak a romance language... ie: spanish, portuguese, french, italian, etc...
>>
>>58159029
are you serious? everyone here loves mexico, there is some people here who hate mexico and shit on mexico everytime they can, but mostly they like you

i personally don't really care about you
>>
>>58159153
I think he means the way latino's are portrayed in the media (sombreros, tacos, other mexican shit). I kind of understand, even though that's mainly USA's fault, it must be annoying.
>>
>>58159153
It is, but we usually use south american, since latino here has the connotation of exotic fruits like Pinneapples, mango, ladies with fruits in their hats, jungles, guerrillas, cocaine, Spicey exotic food (like tacos) Meize based food (like arepas), old school catholisism, and weird festivals like the carnaval de rio or the day of the death. Is not that we think that is inferior, is that is just extremely alien to us.
>>
File: 2701-1.png (167 KB, 461x249) Image search: [Google]
2701-1.png
167 KB, 461x249
>>58159105
Chile=REKT

R
E
K
T
>>
I think we mexicans refer to our fellow neighbours in good terms, except from argentinos (not the case with argentinas).
>>
I just dislike how in popular culture Latin America == Mexico when we are very different culturally from Mexico. It's like putting all French speaking countries in the same bag, Quebec sure is different than Mali or Haiti.
>>
>>58159105
Mexico is a literal shithole that has a semi decent culture. If it was so great people wouldn't need to jump the border. It will soon run out of water and end up in a bloody mess. At least Chile is safe and developing while the violence in mexico stays the same. Fuck Mexico 2bh
>>
>>58159265
Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>58159257
Brazil, colombia and mexico are fun for the western media.

Chile, Argentina and Uruguay are not. It's always:

>le nazis in patagonia

In real world mexico a majar killed 44 students.
In real world chile a sound bomb in the subway means the subway gets evacuated.

One works as a setting, the other doesnt.
>>
>>58159265
Mexico is developing too, despite what your south american mind tells you.

the reason people jump the border is the same reason Bolivians go to Argentina, it's simple the better country. do Mexicans go to Guatemala? no. they go to the greatest country on earth.
>>
>>58159257
Well, you can thank the US (where global education is basic) for that. Too bad most of the international community swallow the US vision on what latin america is.
>>
Greatest country on earth? Hahaha you really need to travel...
>>
>>58159075
> but even the most far right nationalistic poorfag in chile, that hates argentins with all his sould will side with argentina over colombia or mexico
>Also.. Older posters remember the Mexico vs Argentina/Chile war.

Completamente equivocado

We seriouslly don't give a shit about mexico irl and in ill terms. You are way too far. Everything is too far from us considering our natural borders so you are far away. We don't wish you ill. Not at all.

Also this>>58159218. Talking about mexico is literally like talking about Florida, or Minnesota, or whatever. Even Puerto Rico. Something far away. At least you speak castellano, but that's all.
>>
>>58158945
:3
>>
>>58159324
I don't get why they went to the US in the first place, lol. They go from cleaning shit in here to cleaning shit in a richer house, they go from living in a shitpit, to live in a shit pit in L.A. I guess its just the placebo effect.
>>
>>58158861
I don't believe Texas really hates Mexico at all.
They may be tsundere though.
>>
Also Mexicans like to indulge in some kind of pan-Latino sentiment that's really alien to us. Chile has been isolated for most of its history, isolated by mountains and a huge desert, the only interactions with other countries we've had have been wars.
>>
>>58159265
>has a semi decent culture

That's totally subjective. Better culture than half od the US, but it's only my opinion
>>
There's a particular chilean that hate us because we are whiter, he is probably a shitskin himself
>>
>>58159390
No entienden el concepto de isla estos monos wn
>>
tl;dr

Don't hate Chile, simply because it don't know much about the country in the first place. I don't think they have done anything to me so why should i hate them?
>>
>>58159218
>>58159257
Tell me about Chile. I know Argentina has cowboys and stuff, but what do Chileans do? Fish? How developed is Chile, really? I mean I know it's beautiful but that's meme knowledge
>>
>>58159428
wena nido
>>
I do not find anything chilenos may argue against Mexico, and viceversa. Plenty of history on both countries. It is a fact Mexico has a larger economy, but that,s only because of our geography and natural resources, not because we are any better than chilenos
>>
>>58159410
Again, chileans don't give a shit about you. Nor skin color as long as you are chilean (meaning at least your grandparents were born here). If someone is going for le shitskin banter is either a proxy or is literally making fun of you because let's face it, you are 99% indio as fuck. Not that I give a shit, but is funny how the average mexican denyes it, just like argies. Oh wait. I found the link between you too.
>>
>>58159470
Funny because Argentina and Mexico are both demostrably whiter than Chile.
>>
>>58159438
Argentina - jews - italians + brits + arabs.

there you go.
>>
>>58158861
There's seems to be some kind of rivalry between Aztecs and mapuches.

In all seriousness, they don't hate each other. They look extremely similar, have strong developing economies. Maybe Mexicans can't understand the Chilean Dialect. They say it's Spanish but no one believes them.

Chile is the most developed latam country, it even surpasses Portugal and some countries in Eastern Europe in HDI
>>
>>58159467
>but that,s only because of our geography and natural resources, not because we are any better than chilenos

Your economy is bigger due the population. Nothing more.
>>
>>58159496
Stop with the color thing dude, it doesn't fucking matter. It doesn't make you better or worse than anyone.
>>
>>58159445
We don't do shit.

We have 500 horses. And everyone has the right to ride them so we split the time. I just sold my 30 minutes to a rich folk for 2 million pesos, which equals to about 3.50 dollars. That will help me make it to september, when I'll be able to hunt boar and rabbit, and sell their skin to white argies who make awesome fur coats. They have the technology because they are european so Im happy with that. I eat beans the whole year. Anything else you want to know?
>>
>>58159496
I know. Congrats on that accomplishment.
>>
>>58158861
Brown people hate everything.
>>
>>58159496
>>58159470

God.. Just shut up. lets hope ohiggins is here i dont want him bully the autistic mexican again.
>>
>>58158861
I don't hate Mehico at all
>>
Why is Chile a more successful Latin American country even though it's brown? Does the colder weather make that much of a difference?
>>
>>58159542
Do you hunt faggot? Do you know how to ride a horse?
>>
>>58159516
Wait

there's no comparison between aztecs and Mapuches.

The aztecs spread their legs. Mapuches were never conquered.

The aztec """""""empire"""""""" gets rekt by some moors.

Mapuches weren't defeated in hundred of years. And in fact, spaniards got rekt by them

HUGE heritage difference.

btw, we've never lost a war.
>>
Do other cunts find it funny to see us arguing in a language other than our native language?

Everyone here is a fucking joke.
>>
>>58159105

I want to gas all Mexicans.

t. tejano
>>
>>58159029
We don't hate my friend. I've got lots of Mexicans friends and they're loud but good people.
>>
>>58159623
If the OP wants to know why we hate each other or don't, then he gotta know what we are writing.
>>
>>58159623
Toda la razón

Es como un tick escribir en inglés, cuando son estos ignorantes de mierda que no saben más que un idioma, y apenas lo escriben.
>>
>>58159636
Sorry dude, we non-gringos are on our way to rule your country, we are getting stronger on a daily basis, and no, you can not do anything about it
>>
>>58159616
this desu
>>
>>58159075
Genetics beg to differ dude. We do share a lot in common. And you're as well as argies are Latino whether you like it or not because you were born in LATAM. Heck, even brazilians are Latino. I respect Chileans, but despise delusional dipshits like you.
>>
>>58159653
Nah que se acostumbren wn. En 20 años si no hablas castellano cagaste en EEUU
>>
>>58159616
>Mapuches were never conquered.
Tenia que salir un pelotudo ignorante.
Si no hubieran sido conquistados tu no existirias probablemente. Los mapuches no solo perdieron casi todas las batallas, sino que fueron aliados de los españoles por mas tiempo del que fueron enemigos, españa jamas se intereso en el sur de chile pues no tenia ningun recurso valioso (chile en si era solo un monton de puertos y bases militares, de ningun valor comparado con peru. Los pueblos que MUEREN y desparecen son los que pelean hasta el final, los que siguen existiendo usualmente son los que simplemente no son una amenaza. Los indios mapuches se dedicarona saquear la patagonia y a matar otros indigenas, firmaban la paz y atacaban durante la noche.
Todo el orgullo indio en chile fue inventado por la elite Criolla-Europea para romper lazos con España, por eso se nombraba con nombres indios a barcos y armas. Despues con la dictadura de pinochet (amante de los indios) las ideas ridiculas de Nicolas Serrano tenian peso para ganar apoyo popular entre los mas pobres. Ahora volvamos al tema.
>>
>>58159265
Guess what's the largest immigrant group in Mexico. That's right, AMERICANS. The difference is that you don't identify yourself as immigrants, but EXPATS, which is utter BS tbqh
>>
>>58159701
Ustedes usan harina de maiz para sus comidas.

No nos parecemos en nada.
>>
>>58159623
And why the Fuck are you writing English too?
We understand you if you write Spanish but you didn't.

Also 4chan is an international site where 90% of the users know some English, so it's polite to write it so everyone can know what we're talking about.
>>
>>58159696
You can't even rule yours, what makes you think a bunch of poor short ugly anchor babies who never heard of birth control can take over anything other than cutting our grass.
>>
>>58159701
no soy él, pero me parece que no estaba hablando de genética
>>
>>58159728
No soy él pero es intersante lo que escribes. Me das alguna fuente para leer más ?
>>
>>58159612
The main reason is that they have you as neighbor.
>>
>>58159701
El no niega pertenecer al género latino, pero acentúa la diferencia específica

En buen castellano todo el imagomundi daddy yankee ya tu sabe negro sabroson rumba mambo es extraño para nosotros.

La musica es divertida, pero nada mas. Nuestro dia a dia no transcurre asi. Es el principal problema de adaptacion para los imigrantes acá. Piensan que somos frios, que nuestra comida no tiene "sazon" y que somos muy reservados.

Mentendí?
>>
Viva Chile, Viva Colombia, Viva Mexico !!!
>>
>>58159616
Shut your ass. Aztecs and Mayans were the 2 most advanced civilization at the time of European encounter. And don't bring up the Incan bullshit cause they were not as advanced.
>>
>>58159029
Congolombians don't like anyone, and no one likes Congolombians.
>>
>>58159835
This.

Why don't we just focus on attacking Uruguayans. They're always so suspiciously quiet.
>>
>>58158861
Shit man this post started so comfy..

Nao is slowly turning into a "look how white I'm, look how better I'm " fucking thread.

Cant we argue without coming to that?
>>
>>58159935
nadie habia mencionado la cuestion racial salvo por el mexico es guait guy
>>
>>58158861

i dont hate them, but i have seen them posting and they need to take grammar lessons though, but in general im cool with em, are good goys as we are.
>>
>>58159923
how can someone hate uruguay?
>>
>>58159855
T b h. We are in good terms with Mexicans and Americans. We have a nice relationship with Chileans as well, but it'd be definitely better if the blacks from my country didn't invade and steal their chicks like they do.
>>
File: urulow.png (116 KB, 1370x598) Image search: [Google]
urulow.png
116 KB, 1370x598
>>58159923
>Why don't we just focus on attacking Uruguayans. They're always so suspiciously quiet.

Chile does that.. a lot... But is usually part of circlejerks about the southern cone, or when uruguay tries be an smart ass, there's one uruguayan that HATES chile and hates argentina even more.
>>
>>58158953
idk.
maybe because they are "white"
>>
>>58159935
i am whiter than you ,juan
>>
>>58159987
I'm just kidding. There's no valid reason to hate any other fellow Latino nation.
>>
I don't personally hate them I've played with them on many games online and they are pretty chill 2bh.
>>
>>58159616
¿Qué les podían quitar si no tenían nada? El Imperio Azteca era una civilización con centros urbanos que tenía mucho que perder. Los mapuches eran nómadas.
>>
Why are there so many beaners in mexico?
>>
>>58160065
this

and their accent isn't nearly as bad as every autist on the internet says
>>
>>58160070
Los Aztecas fueron grandes en su momento pero se dejaron caer por los Españoles ademas no habia tanta probabilidad de que los conquistadores llegaran a Chile sin pasar los Andes.
>>
>>58160080
Why are there so many chinks in chinstralia?
>>
>>58159989
>and steal their chicks like they do.

That's not what happens... There's no BBC fetish here, goldiggers are a problem. Usually colombian men try to date colombian girls... That always ends badly with screams since colombian girls usually have more than one boyfriend.

Brazillian and American blacks do pretty good with women, but blacks from ecuador, colombia and venezuela are seen as really poor people so they can only fug landwhales.
Is not just race, lots of girls think Colombians are too aggressive and all that. Stuff like that REALLY damaged the image of colombians even more.

http://www.elespectador.com/noticias/elmundo/otro-caso-de-violencia-contra-mujer-chile-colombiana-fu-articulo-621324

http://www.noticiascaracol.com/mundo/asesino-de-colombiana-en-chile-dice-que-aprendio-descuartizar-en-una-funeraria
>>
>>58160080
Why are there so many Abos in Straya?
>>
Por cierto, andaba leyendo -"La Araucana". Chile es chido
>>
>>58160080
I don't even like beans lad, that's just a meme.

I do love tacos though.
>>
>>58160110
>>58160130
Why are there so many murderers in your countries??
>>
File: 1454075907629.jpg (60 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1454075907629.jpg
60 KB, 900x900
>un colombiano entra al hilo
>>
>>58160110
There are chinks fucking everywhere
>>
>>58159218
Once you get to the US you all become Mexicans. Chilean does not exist here. Which is why whites from So. America go into the Anglo world and become regular Americans. In one generation they stop speaking Spanish, marry Anglos, and raise their kids 100% Anglo-American. The only exception is those that wind up in Miami, a Latin Spanish-speaking city.

This is what happens when a white girl thinks she is Brazilian. Now she knows not to say, "I am from Brazil."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeKA4oKTIiQ
>>
>>58160191
Aboriginal genes.
>>
>>58160327
I actually had a good time in murrika, but i did sperg a lot when i was called "black irish".
>>
>>58159623
Spanish is a shit tier language, and will instantly earn you the moniker of Mexican.
>>
>>58160435
>>58159762
>>58159594
So much impotence on these posts.
>>
that's how I wanted to look at my aryan Chile showing supriority to those inferior latinoamericans Hitler died in Chile and left his seed on a fraternal dreaded powerful nation for centuries with germany soon the chilean empire will expand through south america the mighty chilean army with not two not seven but one hundred wars won never defeated at last will stop suffering taunts from the rest of latinoamerican countries who say we aren't seen on the map the powerful chilean will rape every woman, kid, man etc and will conquer their soils after we enslave them Chile will be big our german, prussian blood scares and show how inferior every argentinian peruvian spaniard uruguayan etc are every one of those human waste shitty negroes will never ever try to say any word against the giant of america CHILE!! long life to chile long life to Germnay they never will be able to shut us up Heil Chile!!
>>
>>58160327
heh

a lot of people told me the same back in switzerland, and Im not even white desu
>>
>>58158861
Doesn't everyone hate Chile?
>>
>>58159993
lmao
>>58160651
>>
I don't hate Mexico D:.
>>
>>58159612
yes.

warm weather makes you want to do nothing
>>
Don't hate chile. I'm indifferent about them. I've only met one chilean guy in my life and he was a good lad. I'm sure there's cunts in chile, but desu where aren't they? you know what I mean?
>>
>>58159993
There was an Uruguayan who argued that most Uruguayans are blind and that Uruguay should join Argentina again. He is right though, they would be much better that way.
>>
File: 1451037279126.jpg (44 KB, 433x379) Image search: [Google]
1451037279126.jpg
44 KB, 433x379
>>58158861
All latin americans hate each other until they actually meet ouside of their respective countries.

Then they instantly become bros for life.
>>
>>58164151
You mean the OTHER way around, Argentina should submit to Uruguay, becoming the The Great Republic of Uruguay
>>
>>58164300
Just like everyone here.
>>
>>58164300
Cuanta verdad hermano tico
>>
SI TU ERES LATINO
SACA TU BANDERA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMp55KH_3wo
>>
>>58160106
>pero se dejaron caer por los Españoles
por españoles te refieres a enfermedades+otros grupos indigenas
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.