[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >you are captured by Al Qaeda and are forced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>wake up

>you are captured by Al Qaeda and are forced to choose one of these torture methods

>which one do you pick?
>>
>fighting jihadists
>letting yourself be captured alive

as if
>>
>>58157875
Dragged behind the car doesn't seem so bad in retrospect.
>>
>>58157875
I call an air-strike on myself
>>
>>58157875
>Al Qaeda
>So 2001
>>
Drilling hands.
It's what Jesus would have picked.
>>
>>58158075
Depends on how fast the car is and what condition the road is in. But friction and hitting stones at high speed with your genitals doesn't make for a joyride

I'd go with something that makes you pass out from shock
>>
>>58158075
A drunk in my city was dragged behind a car once and left out for people to see

It doesn't look that comfy to be honest
>>
If it's just one eyeball, I'll pick that. Or breaking limbs.
>>58158075
>>58158124
>>58158155
Can confirm it's a nightmare
t. someone who fell out of a moving car
>>
>>58158155
What the fuck? Why would you do that?
>>
>>58158191
I don't know for sure but I'm fairly certain he owed some money to bikers and/or other drunks

I guess he was late on paying it back
>>
File: 1412821950910.jpg (78 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1412821950910.jpg
78 KB, 1000x563
>>58157875
This is missing the "Suspended and Whiping" and "Clothes iron to skin" ones.

But I'd probably just get an eyeball removed, then later I can get an eyepatch and look like big boss
>>
>>58157875
Blowtorch
It will hurt like hell but it's just burned skin and won't cripple me I think
>>
>>58157875
I thought you had to be touching the ground for electricity to run through you properly
>>
File: kitten_large.jpg (30 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
kitten_large.jpg
30 KB, 500x331
>>58158190
>>58158276
wtf is wrong with you? My mind goes "anything but the eyeball thing"
>>
>>58158741
That's why there's one extra cord for each one on his torso to finish the circuit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.