[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>AMERICAN women Why are American women so patriotic? Actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
>AMERICAN women

Why are American women so patriotic?
Actually every American seems incredibly nationalistic.
Why is that?
>>
>>58157868
>every American seems incredibly nationalistic
Because you spend too much time here
>>
They are required to pledge allegiance to the flag of the united states of america since they are 5 years old

Propaganda, man, propaganda
>>
>>58157910
Actually no I just come here 2 days per week, and you do show yourselves as patriotic, even in your movies you show your flag and shit every time.
>>
File: Cdops_CUIAEOdT_.jpg (44 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Cdops_CUIAEOdT_.jpg
44 KB, 600x400
Fuck amerika
I want out of this cunt
>America
>white
Hhhhha no
>>
File: 1457780572564.jpg (13 KB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
1457780572564.jpg
13 KB, 300x264
>>58157868
>try to date American girl
>she doesn't want to date because i'm Brazilian

AND THEY'RE RACIST TOO!
>>
File: they-live-piper.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
they-live-piper.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>58157964
Believe half the things you see and none of what you hear.
>>
>>58157868
We like our county, and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>58157989
>USA
>WHITE
HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>58157964
That's funny because you beaners are always waving and hanging up your shit tier flag all over this country. Go the fuck back home if you're so proud of that shit hole.
>>
>>58157868
delet this
>>
File: cff.png (65 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65 KB, 625x626
>>58157938
>required
>>58158028
Why do you assume she's racist? Maybe she's just xenophobic. Maybe your spoken English sucks. Maybe you're just a weirdo, and you're making her become biased against Brazilians because she assumes they're all like you.
>>
>>58157868
>Actually every American seems incredibly nationalistic.
>Why is that

Because they actually have something to be proud of.
>>
>>58158085
>>58157989
>living around non-whites
Stop announcing your poverty. It's gross.
>>
>>58157868
Fuck off, that's just a meme. There's so many girls here that are incredibly anti-patriotism too. "Ugh, I hate America. I want to move to Canada if Trump wins!!!"
>>
>>58157868
we fucking nuked people, are the most political/economically influential country on earth, and are the reason you speak english. We do enough recreational drugs in our free time to fund cartells large enough to literally destroy your entire country, support your tourism industry on our days off, and still have time to fuck shit up in every corner of the earth. Americans are for the most part fat pieces of shit, second only to you obese fucks, but we still have an unjustifiably high quality of life and will probably continue to steamroll over shit holes like yours for the next couple decasdes even after hillary ravenges our assholes with her bullshit.
>>
File: American Gentleman.jpg (40 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
American Gentleman.jpg
40 KB, 604x453
we actually are, I dont know why there's people denying that we're super patriotic/nationalistic

they're probably niggers desu

I love my country
>>
>>58158028
no, she's just not into bestiality.
>>
>>58157868
American woman, stay away from me
American woman, mama let me be
Don't come hanging round my door
I don't wanna see your face no more
I got more important things to do
>>
>>58158300
IT AIN'T ME
IT AIN'T ME
>>
Oh, come on. The average American girl don't looks like this. Only 1/3 does
>>
>>58158329
And remember, it's not distributed evenly. Only 1/5 in Colorado are that fat, but it's almost 1/2 in Mississippi. And that's just being medically obese, not being overweight.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq03PE_bbBo
>>
>Actually every American seems incredibly nationalistic.
>Why is that?
Because we actually have something to be proud of.
>>
Even their niggers are patriotic.
>>
>>58157868
It's a cultural thing I guess. Partly due to things like the Pledge of Allegiance as has been said, partly due to a relic of a time (what, 30-40 years ago?) when we genuinely were the greatest country on the planet, partly due to our isolation, partly due to the fact that, since the horrors of the World Wars never reached our soil, we didn't develop the sort of distaste for open nationalism that, say, Europe did, and partly due to the fact that, while we're not the best (except in terms of military), we're pretty decent overall, so it's not like some war-torn third-world country where you're constantly reminded of how terrible everything is and it's impossible to ignore.

Don't get me wrong, our problems are growing and it's starting to get impossible to ignore, but it's not there yet. Likewise patriotism is definitely declining. The general sense is that we were the best country, but those days are gone and we're getting shittier and shittier every day. Hence, for instance, the last word of Trump's "Make America Great Again" motto.
>>
>>58158028
Probably just the most sensitive way Jennifer has found to tell you how uneducated you are, since you can't even tell xenophobia and racism apart.
>>
>>58157868
>American
>patriotic
Americans are not patriotic. Nationalism is borderline treason.

Very few Americans care about their country. What they care about is extracting resources and privileges for themselves.

http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21676778-failures-iraq-and-afghanistan-have-widened-gulf-between-most-americans-and-armed
See this. They respect the troops on the level of words, but that is it.
>>
File: anglocucks.jpg (94 KB, 321x958) Image search: [Google]
anglocucks.jpg
94 KB, 321x958
>>58157868
If American women are so patriotic, there is no race mixing culture in USA.
>>
>>58163916
Well those blacks are American too you know.
>>
>>58158105
this
>>
>>58158105
wrong those are Chicanos that have been brainwashed.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.