[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Jews want to destroy us non-Jews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1461099225692.jpg (10 KB, 228x217) Image search: [Google]
1461099225692.jpg
10 KB, 228x217
Why do Jews want to destroy us non-Jews?
>>
Spain is Sefarad, a holy land for jews, I think we are safe
>>
They can't help themselves. They evolved from a tribe which survived as parasites. It's in their very nature.
>>
>tfw no Jew BF to destroy my white boypucci
>>
>>58153064
Well, I mean, look at yourselves.
>>
>>58153064
>us
I don't get it. Mexicans are already poor, stupid, violent and all mixed with Black slaves, Indians, and Moors. It's too late for them.
>>
>>58153064
... they don't?

Well maybe Europeans, but that's understandable
>>
They think they are "God's chosen". Their racist genes and "culture" must be eliminated.
>>
Stop browsing /pol/ and go outside for once, it'll do you some good.
>>
>>58155955
https://youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
>>
Who will serve them if they destroy us you dumb spic?
>>
The only people I can conceive of who actually belive in le edgy jew hater meme is 14 - 17 year old kids.
>>
But Mexico, you have crypo-Jew blood. You are the Jew.
>>
>>58156177
t. 18
>>
no, a lot of them want to degrade white-european identity for a mixture of reasons
-because they se teh holocaust as simply an extention of all of european christendom's history of persecuting jews and so blame the holocaust on europe in general (but especially on those countries actually involved) and so hate europe
-because there have been historically many observations in jewish culture of the fact that jews tend to do better in more multicultural, ethnically non-homogenous places e.g. in the middle ages the jews did better in the ottoman empire than they did in christendom, in the 20th century the jews did much better in America than they did in mainland europe. And so jews believe that they will prosper if they make every country hosting them as multicultural and multiethnic as possible, and so to do this they want to undermine white european identity so that europeans do not resist this

So no they probably don't want to destroy non-jews, they probably just want to make europe like brazil and reign as the 1%.
>>
>>58156252
>So no they probably don't want to destroy non-jews, they probably just want to make europe like brazil and reign as the 1%

It's basically destruction senpai
>>
ayy lmao
>>
you are inferior and less intelligent
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.