[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are against US, you are against GOD. Checkmate Repti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
File: bigstock-jesus-in-usa-8559221.jpg (702 KB, 900x643) Image search: [Google]
bigstock-jesus-in-usa-8559221.jpg
702 KB, 900x643
If you are against US, you are against GOD.

Checkmate Reptillians

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_destiny
>>
>>58152672
>GOD
Who ?
>>
>>58152714
YHWH, the only true God.
>>
>>58152755
This
>>
File: 1624.jpg (59 KB, 460x480) Image search: [Google]
1624.jpg
59 KB, 460x480
>>58152755
Who is the only true GOD here ? Come on man jews and muslims has better explanation about this.
>>
More like ManiFAT destiny senpai desu.
>>
You are all cucks to a jewish divinity.

a fucking copypasta of canaanite/sumerian stuff.

also USA is more close the biblical Beast than God.
>>
>>58152882
All of them, that's why it's the Holy Trinity. They're all parts of the same God.
>>
>>58152882
>T*rks can't follow a simple chart

>>58152931
t. Ahmed
>>
Pictures of jesus with the american flag trigger me a lot
>>
>>58152960
>>58152946
>Talking about only "one" true god
>Divide the "one" god into pieces like a lego
>>
>>58153081
>Muhammad is considered the perfect Muslim man
>LITERALLY fucked a nine year old
I'll keep my lego religion you sand pedo
>>
>>58153120
>>LITERALLY fucked a nine year old
Point for him.
>>
>>58153120
Look what I read first . If you want to believe something at least make it more logical.
>>58152714
>>
File: 1449565509037.gif (568 KB, 240x291) Image search: [Google]
1449565509037.gif
568 KB, 240x291
>>58153081
>this is the result of 50 generations of inbreeding
>>
>>58153120
u jelly
>>
>>58153215
my bad
>>
>be american
>get shoot by a miracle
>>
>>58153120
Pedophilia (Maybe 15>?) was pretty widespread in the world back then tbqh.
>>
>>58152672
Thanks Brazil

New world stronk
>>
>>58153120
>>58153204
>>58153238
>>58153297
Give him a credit guys. He married 9 years old but he waited her to grow up to 12-13 to literally have her as a wife.
>>
>>58152960
Ahmed have actually the same god than you stupid fatass!

Allah = El

this is just a different semitic language.
>>
>>58154009
0/10
>>
>>58153120
It was the 7th century, everyone was doing it.

Anyway Joseph was 40 and Mary was like 12 when they got married.
>>
>>58154009
>>58154080
it's true, El is the jewish word for God, as is Allah, they're related and El is used in the bible to name God
>>
>>58153370
I give him a credit. We can't really judge people from an age/culture so far away with today's parameters, only idiots do that.
>>
>>58154143
The Judeo-Christian God is YHWH. The Islamic God is a fucking moongod and the Muslims reused the Arabic word Allah on fucking purpose to deceive everyone.
>>
>>58154143
Of course they are related! they are all jewish forced abrahmic meme religions with the same forced meme divinity.
>>
>>58154270
"El" was one the other names of YHWH stupid retard.

"Allah" is the language variation of the word "El" because they are all semitic languages.

also YHWH was originally a canaanite pagan god.

do you release you believe in a jewish forced meme?
>>
>>58154333
>do you release you believe in a jewish forced meme?
We all did. But that's not a damn excuse to say the religions follow the same values, which they don't.
>>
>>58154456
who cares of the values?

it's the same fucking divinity anyway!
>>
>>58152672
Reminder that the rise of US meant the decline of the rest of the world.
>>
>>58154495
>who cares of the values?
Christian values built Western civilization. Islamic values destroyed anything civilized in the Arabic world.
>>
>>58154572
United States is more related to the Beast of apocalypse than God i'm sorry.

it's literally some kind of new roman empire.

but anyway the apocalypse was just a book of kike war propaganda longly not recognized in the canon by most of early churches before the council of nicea.
>>
>>58154572
>Christian values built Western civilization
>implying there were no ethic o moral values on Europe before "muh kike on a stick"
but i cant expect more from catholic berebers, you're just fanatic to other cult
>>
>>58154670
I'm not talking about the United States. And the only reason I insist that Allah is not the same God is precisely because of the values. Yes, their name might be the same but the personification of the values they represent in each religion sure as heck isn't: one is a loving and forgiving God who preaches the Good and the other is a fucking hatred-filled warmongering temperamental faggot.

As to the rest of your post, I'm aware of that.
>>
>>58154682
>implying implications
>>
>>58152672
The US has no state religion
>>
>>58154842
>who Plato, Socrates,Aristoteles,Protagoras
>a desert cult civilized the most advanced society in the world
why are christfag so deluded?
>>
>>58154988
>implying I ignored the Greeks, etc.
Why are Muslimfags so retarded? Go back to speaking your shitty variant of Portuguese.
>>
>>58155144
>muslimfag
the closest thing you'll get to a muslimfag is another follower of a desert cult aka christians
>>
>>58155229
>the closest thing you'll get to a muslimfag
Is a Spaniard proud of his Muslim heritage. Color me surprised.
>>
>>58153120
so?
>>
>>58155454
>implying i dont hate both desert cults per equal
>>
>>58155480
t. British Muslim

>>58155507
But they're completely different, Juan.
>>
>>58155623
DESERT
E
S
E
R
T

CULTS
U
L
T
S
both are the same shit al-Meida
>>
>>58155669
>both are the same shit
You wouldn't be here typing this shit if that were true. But whatever makes you feel better, I guess.
>>
God is Brazilian and he watches over Rio favelas (as Jesus).
>>
>>58155784
>ou wouldn't be here typing this shit if that were true.
just because christianity is the castrated cousin of that warcult called islam means that it should be considered less cancerous
>>
>>58155880
>just because christianity is the castrated cousin of that warcult called islam
>Islam is literally 600 years younger than Christianity
???
>>
>>58155914
christiany is the older brother who stoped being edgy and killing people for the way they pray (80yrs war,30yrs war,IRA) after it got castrated by civilization but is still a desert cult and cant achieve nothing more
>>
>>58155982
>who stoped being edgy and killing people for the way they pray
You're confusing Christianity with Islam for fucks sake.
>>
>>58156022
i listed clear examples about how bloodthirsty christiany could get
>80 years war: dutch protestants fighting against catholic represion
>Irish Indpendence: catholic irishmen killing protestants
>30 years war: another protestant vs catholics
>Crussade against cathars
>Husite wars
>Hugonetes massacres in france
My point stands, christianity matured and got castrated but still was born as a deser war cult
>>
>>58156105
Next thing you're going to educate me on witch hunts. Comparing a mob of plebs who just happen to be Christians but are in full violation of Christian values and do things that the Church condemns now and then with the inbred faggots that are devout Muslims is simply being dishonest.

The Crusades were necessary. Yes, they went overboard afterwards but that was nothing more than collateral damage. Kicking out the Muslims was the priority.
>>
>>58156200
>Next thing you're going to educate me on witch hunts
no, witch hunts could be saudi arabia tier in germanic/anglo lands with the puritans and shit but in spain/italy inquisition was a decent institution filling the duty of a political police

>Comparing a mob of plebs who just happen to be Christians but are in full violation of Christian values and do things that the Church
>#NotAllChristians
ftfy

>The Crusades were necessary
>Kicking out the Muslims was the priority.
the ones for Jesuralem were """"good""" but the crusades against europeans were fucking shit
>Northern Crussade against poles/baltics/russia
>Cathar Crussade against occitans/catalonians/basques
>Husite Crusade against bohemians/poles
tell how those were good for europe?
>>
>>58156328
>but in spain/italy inquisition was a decent institution filling the duty of a political police
Exactly, and the modern Western legal system derives from it.
>#NotAllChristians
Which is true. #NotAllMuslims isn't going to convince anyone.
>tell how those were good for europe?
They enjoyed the power that was obtained and abused it but I already admitted that.
>>
>>58156428
>and the modern Western legal system derives from it.
unless you're living under the NKVD/STASI rule you're not """enjoying""" the inquisition, inquisition was good in their era to hunt subversive people and kill them acussing them of being heretics but know it would be like living in best korea.

>Which is true.
kek'd christfags are just muslims in denial

>They enjoyed the power that was obtained
and you know why they had that problem? because they were nothing warlords of a desert war cult
>>
>>58156616
I said it derives from it, not that it is the exact same. And the Inquisition was not about killing people, you're drinking the Kool-Aid.

Anyway, it's clear we're wasting our time by trying to convince each other who's right and who's wrong so we might as well put an end to it.

Adeus.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.