[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justify the Vietnam War.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1460094423197.png (6 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
1460094423197.png
6 KB, 415x416
Justify the Vietnam War.
>>
great soundtrack and movies
>>
>>58149883
The IT AIN'T ME meme wouldn't exist if it hadn't had happened.
>>
>>58149883
Gulf of Tonkin worst day in history
>>
>>58149883
containment

nothing to justify there
>>
>>58149883
Why we justify this meanless war every day ?
>>
Killing communists is it's own justification.
>>
Getting back French Indochina?

Not like we needed to tend to that ourselves when Americans were raving for their chance to also fuck shit up.
>>
Justify British involvement in WWII.

Saigon was our ally and we were obliged to defend them against communists. It's unfortunate that they lost, since hundreds of thousands of their people were massacred and enslaved immediately afterwards.
>>
>>58150010
except part of it is made up
>>
>>58150143
I know
>>
File: 1432229931351.jpg (148 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
1432229931351.jpg
148 KB, 800x778
>it is 2016, the conflict in Vietnam had never occurred
>an autistic manchild reclines on his XXXXL chair, the monitor before him glowing softly in the dark depths of the basement
>browsing a Bengali cheesemaking enthusiast board, he stumbled upon a thread talking about movies and soundtracks
>he thought briefly, a possible glorious idea seemed to form itself in his head
>alas it vanished, as it was of something that never came to be
>frustrated, he typed in his reply and attached an image of an anthropomorphic amphibian
>he hit the post button, and grinned a bit, his rotten teeth showing as he drooled with delight, reading his post
>Invasion of Afghanistan
>cut my life into pieces starts playing
>>
>>58149883
Can't 2bh. We had no reason to be there except to recover French assets.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.