[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>One of the survivors agreed to share her story. Frieda Meyer,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 335x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 335x263
>One of the survivors agreed to share her story. Frieda Meyer, 84, was just 13 when the Soviet soldiers rampaged through Berlin
>"It was awful," she said. "The most awful thing I've ever seen, though I admit freely that I never saw one of the death camps or concentration camps myself. The community leaders and soldiers assured us that we would be taken care of and that the Soviets would not be so terrible. Even then we knew they were nothing but lies."
>"I had two [male] friends, Hans and Lukas. Both were 12. Hans was very large for his age, and he was deathly afraid that the Soviets might mistaken him for a man and send him to one of their infamous gulags. One day he and my sister's bicycle were gone without warning. Years later I would learn that Hans stole it during the night and biked all the way to the west so he could surrender to Americans, or maybe it was British. It's been too long. Lukas stayed in Berlin with his grandparents. All three were dead a week after the Soviets arrived"
>"There was so much rape," she recalled. "You hear rumors and stories about what soldiers are like, but the Russians had nothing like mercy. They were a force of pure evil distilled into human form. They took girls as young as 5 and women as old as 70 and dragged them into the streets and into the fields to have their way. I remember there was this field! I can't remember where it was precisely, but they took dozens of us girls and pulled us into it and forced us to stay."
>"At some point, a group of American soldiers somehow learned about what was happening. Ten or eleven of them showed up and began to argue with the Russians. At the time, I didn't speak English, but I was so happy! I thought we'd be saved! Then the Russians screamed at the Americans in their dog-tongue and shot bullets into the air. The Americans ran away and never came back. I suppose they took some of France into themselves when they liberated it!"
Why are Russians so evil?
>>
File: 1455467311596.jpg (170 KB, 1194x1054) Image search: [Google]
1455467311596.jpg
170 KB, 1194x1054
Based Ruskies
>>
rightful retribution
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 238x212
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 640x980) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 640x980
>>58148520
>be Germany
>LOSE
>>
File: 1454502323094.jpg (11 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1454502323094.jpg
11 KB, 218x265
>>I suppose they took some of France into themselves when they liberated it
>>
File: berlin-russisches-denkmal.jpg (199 KB, 924x616) Image search: [Google]
berlin-russisches-denkmal.jpg
199 KB, 924x616
>tfw you will never rape the germans so hard and good to the point they start building monuments to you and shiet
;_;
>>
source?
>>
>>58149142
top fucking cuck ahaha
>>
File: 1452466846677.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1452466846677.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>I suppose they took some of France into themselves when they liberated it!
>>
File: redcoats.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
redcoats.gif
2 MB, 500x209
Pretty funny desu.
>>
>>58148520
The germans did the same thing when they were attacking t bh but still the russians would have done all of this anyway because they are subhumans without morals or emotions.
>>
>>58148520
Bcoz we hate morals, m8. And we like good bit of violence.
>>
>>58149142
Milodan, all you have to do is claim you are a Muslim and show up at their door. The monuments will come soon enough
>>
as if the nazis dindu nuffin'd their way through russia first
>>
>>58148520
>took girls as young as 5

Savage.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 750x607) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 750x607
>ywn participate in the pillage of a conquered city
>>
File: .jpg (50 KB, 480x463) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
50 KB, 480x463
>>58149464
Yep. That was a fuckin full scale war.
>>
I don't get why krauts cry so much about muh victimhood when they could have overthrown Hitler
>>
File: Soviets in Berlin.jpg (361 KB, 1176x814) Image search: [Google]
Soviets in Berlin.jpg
361 KB, 1176x814
>>58148520
>>"At some point, a group of American soldiers somehow learned about what was happening. Ten or eleven of them showed up and began to argue with the Russians. At the time, I didn't speak English, but I was so happy! I thought we'd be saved! Then the Russians screamed at the Americans in their dog-tongue and shot bullets into the air. The Americans ran away and never came back. I suppose they took some of France into themselves when they liberated it!"

LOL. This is the biggest bullshit i've ever seen. American soldiers weren't allowed in Soviet dominated areas, there would be no shots in the air, they would be shot on sight and thrown into the nearest ditch.
>>
>>58149560
I mean, there's always IS...
>>
>>58148520
>why do they do this to us when we tried to enslave and then to eradicate them? ;_;
>>
>>58148520
>killing 35+ million Russians
>lose
>get raped

WAHHHHHH MOMMY THEY ARE SO EVIL WAHHHHHH WHY ARE THEY MAD MOMMYYYYY WAHHHHH
>>
File: 1432147384761.jpg (476 KB, 991x772) Image search: [Google]
1432147384761.jpg
476 KB, 991x772
>>58149625
Oh, were you there?
>>
>>58149464
Doesn't justify anything. You can't blame kids who just happened to live during that period for what the nazis did.

Raping and killing kids is subhuman tier no matter who doing it or why
>>
>>58148520
The nicest people in that war were the Allies.
Every other faction commited war crimes of the highest level. Japan, Germany, Italy, Russia, all had no mercy because of propaganda.
I'm not saying Allies were completely nice, they just looked like saints compared to the others.
>>
>>58150109
Of course it does, that's what war does to you especially when it's war for survival of your people.

>>58150178
That's because you suffered the least.
>>
>>58150039
>They raped and murdered 5 year old?
>STOP WHINING!
>[angry typing intensifies]
>>
>>58150280
>a 20 years who survived the war and seen mass graves filled with naked children is expected to have restraint towards the people that did that
>>
>>58150178
Tell me about all those italian war crimes
>>
>>58150409
>Literally justifying child rape.
Okay Diaspora.
>>
>>58150109
So then literally every nation is evil and awful.
>>58150280
Sorry but shit happens. There's such a thing as collective responsibility and even 5 year olds have guilt.
I'm not gonna feel bad for the Nazis' people after they killed 35+ million Russians.
>>
>>58150708
There's nothing to justify. No one here is justifying it as a good act.

But blaming all the Russians as OP seems to be saying, is just as stupid.

When you go into TOTAL WAR morality goes out the window. Or was America evil for disintegrating 400,000 in a minute?
>>
>All this edge
don't cut yourself eh lads
>>
Soviet soldiers cared for surrendered soldiers as POWs and treat them with the same respect they did their own. Nazis on the other hand, killed and tortured most prisoners as well as killing WAY more people, and razed and raped entire defenseless villages. They wore fucking skulls on their uniforms for fucks sake. Nazis were literally the devil.

After years of fighting the devil, I understand how some survivors of that would go insane enough to return the favor of mass rapes. Honestly they deserve much worse, even today. I personally help fund refugee non profits in Germany so they can hurry up and implode already.

If every single German on earth disappeared tomorrow it would be one day too long.
>>
>>58150564
the way the italians fought was a crime against war
>>
>>58152442
lol so true
>>
>Be Russian
>Commit mass raping and looting saying it's German/Americans mans fault your life sucks
>Live in a country literally built on giving everyone welfare
>Stalin/Putin/Lenin din do nuffin'

Russians confirmed for niggers.
>>
File: 1451779320598.png (20 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1451779320598.png
20 KB, 418x359
>dog-tongue
>>
>>58152758
>be american
>kill millions of japs
>rape their woman after occupation
>rape German woman too
>rape even French woman
>ebil russians!!! stupid asians!111
>>
Russians are simply subhuman. They have so much filthy Tartar/Mongol/Turkic blood that they are capable of the most heinous acts. They also have enough European blood to be capable of being great writers, artists or scientists (though I reckon most russian scientists/mathematicians were jewish)
>>
>>58152878
Americans say with them it's consensual.
>>
>>58153047
>Tartar/Mongol/Turkic blood
>implying Asians are not intellectually superior
>>
>>58148520
Russians are subhumans, no one argues with that it's a proven fact
>>
>>58153139

East Asians MIGHT be (only by IQ, not by any other metric), but Mongols/Tartars and Turks were never intellectual.
>>
>>58148520
>I suppose they took some of France into themselves when they liberated it!
kek
>>
>>58153047
> le white people can commit no crimes :^)
>>
>>58148520
>Why are Russians so evil?
Might as well ask why fish swim.
>>
>>58153229
White people crimes are sophisticated, efficient and effective.

What the Soviets did was typical Mongol stuff.
>>
File: 3317229.jpg (224 KB, 594x427) Image search: [Google]
3317229.jpg
224 KB, 594x427
>>58152878
>After the fighting moved on to German soil, there was a good deal of rape by combat troops and those immediately following them. The incidence varied between unit and unit according to the attitude of the commanding officer. In some cases offenders were identified, tried by court martial, and punished. The army legal branch was reticent, but admitted that for brutal or perverted sexual offences against German women, some soldiers had been shot – particularly if they happened to be Negroes. Yet I know for a fact that many women were raped by white Americans. No action was taken against the culprits. In one sector a report went round that a certain very distinguished army commander made the wisecrack, 'Copulation without conversation does not constitute fraternisation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany#U.S._troops

>By the late summer of 1944, soon after the invasion of Normandy, women in Normandy began to complain about rapes by American soldiers.[4] Hundreds of cases were reported.[5]

>In 1945, after the end of the war in Europe, Le Havre was filled with American servicemen awaiting return to the States. A Le Havre citizen wrote to the mayor that the people of Le Havre were "attacked, robbed, run over both on the street and in our houses" and "This is a regime of terror, imposed by bandits in uniform."[4] A coffeehouse owner from Le Havre testified "We expected friends who would not make us ashamed of our defeat. Instead, there came only incomprehension, arrogance, incredibly bad manners and the swagger of conquerors."[6] Such behavior also was common in Cherbourg. One resident stated that "With the Germans, the men had to camouflage themselves—but with the Americans, we had to hide the women."[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_France

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2975016/New-book-alleges-Allied-soldiers-raped-one-million-Germans-end-Second-World-War.html
>>
>>58153177
b-but Mongolia have one of the biggest IQ level in the World, considering they are fucking poor, we definitely can say they are kind of master race
>>
>>58150231
I'm sure the survival of the Russian people hinged on those brave soldiers raping and murdering those evil little girls.
>>
>>58153321
Exactly!
>>
>>58153293

Yeah, do you think they went to the Gobi desert and gave nomads in yurts IQ tests? 30% of the country is nomadic. They probably only took a couple of scores from people in the capital and averaged out to be quite high.

Mongolia, even when accounting for their population, has produced nothing of note apart from that time some of their nomads decided to conquer from hungary to korea
>>
>>58153177
>this delusion
Asians and Jews are the only masterraces around
White people aren't particularly smart
>>
>>58148520
Weren't there cases of soviet soldiers raping survivors of extermination camps?
Only to send them to gulags afterwards
>>
> >>58153533

Yeah that's why asians copy western civilization to become powerful hahaha

Tell me more about unique chinese/korean/japanese civilization and how they conquered this world.
>>
>>58153557
There are cases of Soviets eating German and Finnish soldiers alive, but they're fiction, like 90% of things reported about the Soviet Union.
>>
>>58153284
> we are more efficient at torture and commit horrible acts, therefore we are not as bad :^)
>>
>>58148520
because the Tzars were inept and didn't develop crap
>>
>>58153321
Raping little girls for the Motherland was dirty business but someone had to do it.
>>
>>58153533

>Asians
>masterrace

For all that "Asians are so smart" drivel, you can't name a single Korean nobel prize winner because none exists. Who's the chink Newton, the chink Gauss, the chink Euler? Europeans (and people of European descent) have dominated science, art, music, etc. for the past centuries. Every country on earth at one point was ruled by people of European descent, either overtly through colonialism or covertly through puppet governments.

>Jews
>masterrace

Yeah, because being genocide'd, kicked out, displaced and spit on for almost 3000 years makes them a masterrace.
>>
US soldiers enters in Berlin the 4th of july 1945
Russians soldiers still raping after 2 months of occupation of the city
>yes I believe you
not armed US soldiers facing armed Russians soldiers
>yes I believe you
a german girl knowing the anglo meme of the french surrender monkeys
>yes I believe you
>>
>>58153622
Spotted the communist
>>
>>58151703

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVGSioUL_h8

Tell me more desu.
>>
File: RAPE-GERMAN-WOMEN-WW2-1945.jpg (94 KB, 1006x603) Image search: [Google]
RAPE-GERMAN-WOMEN-WW2-1945.jpg
94 KB, 1006x603
>>58148520
>be last christmas
>have oma and opa come over (grandma and grandpa in german)
>have a few warsteiner beers
>all is good
>ask them what christmas was like for them growing up in Nazi germany and what it was like when the russians came in
Opa's response:
>he is from chemnitz saxony
>occupation was rough
>soviets confiscated ammo factories and put the town under whatever their version of marshall law is
>opa goes to work at factory via bike
>soviet soldiers stop him and steal his bike and kick the shit out of him
fuck russians
Oma's response
>from a small farming town in east prussia
>gets evacuated because russians are securing poland
>a few brothers and sisters die from disease
>has one remaining brother left
>soviets come in
>they rape everyone
>oma tells me she was spared (she was also crying at this part) because her mother spoke russian or something and convinced the soldiers to leave them alone
>i hope it is true
>oma gets sent away on refugee program to america where she gets abused by her caretakers
>her brother goes to the gulag
>he doesn't come back the same, becomes violent and dazed whenever he is asked about his experience
>family farm gets destroyed
fuck the russians
>>
>>58148520
>I suppose they took some of France into themselves when they liberated it!"
Wow, what an ungrateful cunt.
>>
>>58153919
You Germanboos are insufferable.

These were the people who were putting children in gas chambers and then throwing their bodies into furnaces.

Getting their throat slit is a small punishment.
>>
>>58153963
Well they did leave her and those other girls to get raped because the Russians scared them.

Anyway it's banter m8
>>
>>58154198
le monke
>>
>>58153533
kike spotted
>>
>>58154198
Agreed
>>
File: cuck.jpg (176 KB, 820x605) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
176 KB, 820x605
>>58154198

lel
>>
>>58153617
Battle of Tsushima strait
>>
>>58150178
Soviets were a part of the allies.
>>
>>58150862
>and even 5 year olds have guilt.
>>
>>58153743
Germans are the ones who started le surrender meme, so that wouldn't be surprising
>>
>>58154246
They deserved it.
>>
>>58154549
After the Japs copied European warships and military organization.
>>
>>58150940
But we actually calculated the numbers and determined that the casualties for both sides would have been far greater had we done a land invasion. Even then we had reservations. The only cruel thing we did was force the emperor to admit he was mortal.
>>
>>58152878
Rapes always occur during occupations or war. Nobody is arguing that. But when rape becomes a systematic process and is overlooked by the commanders, then that is when it becomes intolerable.

The American forces in Germany and Japan did rape women. But nowhere near the numbers that were seen by the Soviets in the east or the Japanese in China.

I would provide sources but your a big boy and can google thing (I hope).
>>
>>58148520
>Hitler dindu nuffin
Talk shit get hit
>>
>>58150708
>diaspora
Implying you're not diaspora
>>
>>58153943
every subhuman kraut should have been raped and executed
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.