[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amerifats will literally defend this. Can't make this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: AMERIFATS.png (377 KB, 493x871) Image search: [Google]
AMERIFATS.png
377 KB, 493x871
Amerifats will literally defend this.

Can't make this shit up.

http://q13fox.com/2016/04/18/mcdonalds-restaurant-testing-out-all-you-can-eat-french-fries/
>>
Nobody is forcing you to eat them. If I want to have a heart attack at 30,then I fucking will. It's not like my life is worth anything. I fucking hate normies trying to force me into their lifestyle.
>>
>>58146652
Buffets have existed forever. There's nothing stopping you from eating until you're a fat slob at any of those, either.
>>
Sounds pretty good desu, McDs fries are the epitome of freedom fries
>>
really scraping the barrel for shitposting topics huh
>>
>>58146652
They've been trying to figure out how to recoup sales in America
They have been losing their market for a while now
>>
To be perfectly honest, I agree with the 2nd guy.
If fat fucks want to clog their arteries and die faster, let them.
Since Sanders won't win, none of my taxes will go to their medical care.

Only part I don't agree with him about is
>degenerate health bullshit
Smh, fucking fat asses.
>>
who the fuck wants more fries?
I'd rather get a free second burger instead
>>
>>58146652
Buffets have been around since forever, and you can get all you can eat fries there too.
>>
File: LEL.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
LEL.png
208 KB, 327x316
>>58146652
> your profile picture
top cuck
>>
> he thinks we should control what people put in their bodies

I bet you're also against legalization of pot aren't you?
>>
>>58146652
Nobody goes to fucking McDonalds to eat healthy, if they want to ditch the most pointless part of their menu to sell more of their greasy diabeetus food, then that's their call.
>>
>>58146652
the problem is that you can't pair drugs and unhealthy foods with a population that is poor and stupid
>>
>>58146652
I see nothing wrong with this. Are you some sort of commie?
>>
Prohibition didn't work for alcohol and we're certainly not gonna give you a chance in hell to tread on muh salty fries fuckin commie.
>>
>>58146652
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.