[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What native Americans like? Is it true they can't go bald?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
What native Americans like? Is it true they can't go bald?
>>
Our bros
>>
>>58135125
been here 3 years and never seen one
i think they all live west of the mississippi though and ive never been west of oswego, illinois
>>
They're dumb and lazy and want more money in their corrupt shithole reserves, scratching their heads as to where the millions went but never suspecting that their shitty chief fucked them all over, it's gotta be whiteys fault
>>
File: images.jpg (83 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
83 KB, 500x575
>>58135125
by native """"americans""" you mean the whole continent or just United States of America?

>>58135151
are they though?
>>
>>58135313
probably both continents
america may be one continent in spanish but north and south america are two continents in english, with the americas including both continents and america describing the united states of america
>>
File: WFBXHBlpzCs.jpg (118 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
WFBXHBlpzCs.jpg
118 KB, 990x660
>>58135313
Just united states.
Usa indians are our bros, every other indian nation souterner than al burkerke is a spic
>>
They once tried to build an overpass that connected two parts of their reserve over a highway. On reserve land so they didn't have to get a govt sign-off on the engineering work. Shit collapsed.

Full status also get to fish using whatever method they want in BC, so they just throw nets across salmon spawning streams and wonder why there isn't a salmon run the next couple of years because they killed off an entire generation of fish.

Otherwise they just sit in the streets and be drunk/poor for the most part. If you're metis you're probably better off since the govt can still pay for your school in some cases, but full status has the most rewards/worst upbringing.
>>
savages that deserved their genocide
>>
>Is it true they can't go bald?
yes it's true
>>
Bunch of alcoholic retards.
>>
Lived here all my life and never seen one. From my understanding though their peaceful and don't hurt anybody but themselves.
>>
They're all alcohols who keep to themselves usually. They rarely venture off their reservations.

I don't know what Canada did wrong for their natives to be so fucking awful. We genocide them in wars and disease and they're domesticated
>>
>>58135125
>Is it true they can't go bald?
nope, we can't grow a beards tho
0 chest hair, 0 arms or legs hair nothing
>>
>>58135125
>talking about natives like they're a rare bird or some shit
why the fuck do you think latinos are brown
>>
>>58139397
They're Spanish?
>>
>>58139397
>Spain and Poortugal fucked the natives out of existence
>We killed them out of existence
Why are we so evil?
>>
>>58139592

They were heretics who did not pray to God. They did not convert so we sent them to God to answer for their insolence.
>>
>>58139592
our natives got literally genocided by the spanish thou. It's the reason why they had to import africans here, they overworked them and killed so many of them, that most of the ones renaming decided to kill themselves
>>
>>58139592
Spain and portugal both killed and fucked in that order. Brits just killed, mostly.
>>
>>58135306
>>58135579
>>58138809
>>58139024
t.Stormfront poster
>>
>>58135313
>>58135523
Those are Brazilians, the other indians are disgusting
>>
File: Goose.jpg (21 KB, 582x365) Image search: [Google]
Goose.jpg
21 KB, 582x365
I'm half native. Ask me anything
>>
>>58143621
Is one half of you trying to genocide the other half?
>>
>>58143684
No. My tribe has however genocided other natives tho
>>
>>58143621
How do I get a native girlfriend?
>>
>>58143758
Hang out at the reservation. Help out
>>
>>58143901
Also, I have a Cherokee grandma three generations back but otherwise i'm completely european. Am I hispanic tier? Or just white trash
>>
>>58135313
all native americans for the whole america came from the same siberian land

i don't know how did their languages become such a clusterfuck that we're not even able to create families sometimes, thought.

also they ****might**** be older humans in america because some corpses were found in brazil and chile i think. but they didn't form any civilization aparently, they were just a few that came from australia? polynesia?

the actual natives are all from siberia
>>
>>58144012
Neither. You don't have enough native to brag about. You're white
>>
>>58140145
Yeah Taino were gone in less than a decade
>>
Jamaica has a branch of government dedicated to find Tainos left in jamaica but i have never seen any
>>
>>58135523
Aman yarapim, hilo turco.
>>
>>58143621
Why are you so shitfaced drunk all the time?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.