[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any minority bros land a white gf? Is pic related what they think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1460990068124.jpg (237 KB, 516x1915) Image search: [Google]
1460990068124.jpg
237 KB, 516x1915
Any minority bros land a white gf? Is pic related what they think of us?
>>
>They think I'm beautiful and just want to have sex
Isn't that how all males are? It's not like women are good for intellectual discussion.
>>
>>58131880
I feel like that's different here. I'm hispanic (albeit a light skinned one) and I've had white girls into me. They've been fucking weird though. I've seen plenty of interracial relationships, and white girls tend to date a lot more out of race whereas white guys don't, but if they do it's usually a hispanic girl. I'll just stick to my qt hispanic gf
>>
>>58131880
that girl looks hot and ugly and the same time wtf
>>
>>58132019
Yeah but it's disgusting when a muslim man thinks you're beautiful, that's just natural.
>>
kek talkin to some Swedish person on yik yak
>>
File: 2016-04-19 13.11.41.png (60 KB, 528x922) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-19 13.11.41.png
60 KB, 528x922
>>58132777
>>
>>58132143
Where do you live, and by Hispanic I will assume you mean brown Mexican? You should go to Miami and try to land a White-Latina; probably have better luck with an Anglo girl.
>>
>>58132527
It's the girl of Schroedinger
>>
>>58133156
Texas. To me hispanic is just an umbrella term for all those who fit the description.
>>
>>58131880
>land
How can you avoid it, growing up in a white country?
>>
>>58131880

I'm a black guy and it's ONLY ever been white girls.

...Playing spin the bottle as a 10 year old.

...The first girl I ever fingered (we were 13) was white.

...Year in Sweden after uni

I don't know if I could bang anyone else
>>
>>58132661
fuck out of my continent rasheed
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.