[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me, Europeans. Do you want only good immigrants, obeying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Explain to me, Europeans. Do you want only good immigrants, obeying law and paying taxes, or you don't want any immigrants at all? I often read here that the biggest questions for immigrants from many Europeans are that they just don't belong here and don't behave German, French etc.
>>
I mean, it's the reason of problems with integration of foreigners in Europe. Look at Russians in Europe and Russians in USA - the latter are decent society, the former are usually low brow Putin-wankers working on shitty jobs and living in shitty neighborhoods. Look at Arabs in USA and Arabs in Europe, look at any immigrants in Europe and in USA - the latter would perform way more decent because USA appreciate immigrants if they obey the law and pay taxes and don't have impossible requirements for them to become genuine WASPs.
>>
>>58130100
They want people who will rape their women. Why do you think it's so hard for people to legally migrate to Europe?

>What is that Pajeet/Chang /Ivan? You want to study in our Universities and work here? But we cant have any of that, you'd be contributing to the economy. We only want lazy fucks

>Atleast you won't be committing rapes and crimes? Then what's the point, we only take in young men who are willing to rape our women
>>
>>58130376
It's a myth, requirements are pretty equal. Russians, Indians and Chinese just don't have bloody wars in their countries so our migration is not that massive as Arabic. The only more easy thing for them is to get asylum because they often have real reasons for it. It's equally difficult for anyone to go to European uni or to find a job there. Their laws don't differ people by ethnicity.
>>
>>58130376
And it's impossible to move there illegaly. I mean, of course you can go there with tourist visa and stay but you won't find any job and would be deported pretty fast, it's not the USA.
>>
I want a low immigrant cap, limit on benefits that can be claimed by immigrants as opposed to British Citizens and a rigorous background and skills check on every immigrant. Also no EU :^)
>>
Good, skilled, female immigrants preferably from Ukraine or Belarus WELCOME HERE
>>
>>58131807
>rigorous background and skills check on every immigrant
You have it already. You have even closed skilled immigration program that you had in 90s so it's almost impossible now to migrate to Britain if you're not EU citizen.
>>
>>58130100
Explain picture
>>
File: 1452968903830.png (494 KB, 680x468) Image search: [Google]
1452968903830.png
494 KB, 680x468
>>58130100

The hungarian attitude is:
>Just leave us the fuck alone. We hate each other but we hate everyone else more.
>>
>>58130100
russia haz 25 million muslims.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.