[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know that what I'm going to say is sad, but it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Diocletian.jpg (150 KB, 531x800) Image search: [Google]
Diocletian.jpg
150 KB, 531x800
I know that what I'm going to say is sad, but it's unlikely that we can fight against it.

Muslim are what we aren't. Our left side developed a culture that won't survive against these sandniggers. This left side created a boring world where no more are allowed racism, male chauvinism or homophobia, and created that degeneretad culture, taken from de christian bible and others shitters.
They are what we aren't. They are a real empire, that will rise above our church, just because, since 313, we allowed this to happen.
We have to Rescue the Greco-Roman values, otherwise, we will fall under the domain of a worse idol.
>>
>>58129976
Dude.. either you didn't turn your proxy or... what even
>>
I agree. Perhaps islamic influence will be good for the west, we can see how delusional we've become
>>
>>58130012
I don't know that you mean..

>>58130230
It will be good in that way, but I think it's not going to work. The US and Europe could handle it easily, but they all are thinking that muslims are equal any christian human.
>>
>>58130012
He's oblivious to the fact he's Brazilian and isn't included in western culture

>>58130454
Haha. Oh Brazil.
>>
>>58130648
>>58130012
So, are you memeing over a topic that worries even a brazillian? Guys, you got balls.
>>
>>58130851
You have raging drug wars, a fuck huge murder rate, favellas as far as the eye can see, your government is completely dysfunctional, your countries infrastructure is falling apart before the Olympics, your destroying the rainforest...

I could go on. You aren't entitled to speaking as if you're a western country.

You're just another spic country.
>>
>>58131075
>I'm a country
Your argument is weak, no matter from the way I look.

And I don't care for the problems you listed, since most of them don't affects me or are just avoidable.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 420x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 420x402
>>58131220
>I don't care Brazil is a huge, corrupt shithole on the brink of collapse. Let me, a near-3rd worlder, worry about a 1st world issue that literally does not affect my country at all.
>>
>>58132257
I never thought that a canadian could be more stupid than an american. Congratulations, you're the first!
Also, muslims are here as they are in Germany. It isn't a "1st" world problem, it's a western problem, a christian problem( Did you know that Brazil is the biggest christian country? No?).
>>
>>58132856
you sound a bit autistic, first day on /int/?
>>
>>58132965
Well, I fell for the american meme, so, no.
But these guys are reeealy annoying. I think that if I prove them wrong, they're going to shut up.
>>
>>58132856
You're not part of western culture. Why don't you understand this?
>>
>>58129976
>conflating leftism with liberal capitalists
Actual commies would've shot muslims at the border. Also, is islam even relevant in South America?
>>
>>58134119
Of course, I'm a country and I'm not part of the western culture as the Roman Empire wasn't part of the western world. Go shit somewhere else.

>>58134267
Yeah, it is. Did you read the thread?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.