[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you like the catalonian flag with or without the blue bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: catalans.png (25 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
catalans.png
25 KB, 2000x1333
do you like the catalonian flag with or without the blue bit and star?

also independence when?
>>
mmm anime
>>
Why are burgers and dumb Australians so obsessed with separation within other countries?
>>
>>58126221
so we can finally get rid of those fucking western australians
>>
File: catalonia.gif (238 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
catalonia.gif
238 B, 16x11
>>58126132
without
>>
>>58126132

Why did Puerto Rico copy this flag
>>
Without obviously
>>
That's not Catalonian flag, that is separatist flag. Independence never

>>58127284
It's the opposite. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estelada
>>
>>58126132
Without. I dont get why those nasty people put that shitty star on it, we are not cuba.
>>
>>58126132

Catalan here.
Without, of course. That's not our flag. Our flag is very old, and it must not be ruined with some shithole-tier invented flag with a star. I hate people that use it.
>>
>>58130825
Do you support the independence of your people, why or why not?
>>
>>58131535

I don't, mostly because the independentists here are all a bunch of cucks.

We are already a version of Sweden within Spain. I can't imagine what will happen if we ever have complete control of our borders.

The independentists hate Spain, but they love niggers, muslims, latinamericans...

Oh, and many of them are, in fact, immigrants (from outside and other parts of Spain), and can not even speak our language properly.
>>
>>58126132
>catalonian flag

that is not the catalonian flag and it will never be. Thats the flag of the catalan commies wet dream.
>>
>>58126132
Looks like someone piss on the puerto rico flag m8.
>>
>>58127284
hey!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.