[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw summer is comming >tfw it will be another 2 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 143913822752.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
143913822752.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>tfw summer is comming
>tfw it will be another 2 months of bugs, forest fires, sweat, and normalfags playing loud music

How can anyone like summer?
>>
lmao kys soft cunt
>>
I don't know
>>
>>58124314
Tis already summer here.
Tourists everywhere.
Hmmm.
>>
>>58124314

summer is the worst, give me eternal spring.
>>
>>58124314
Odbjorn please

Maybe you should go outside with your friends once in a while so your mind would change :)
>>
>>58124314
there are forest fires in Norway ?
>>
I fucking hate summer so much. One of my major influencing factors in moving to Canberra for Uni was climate. Here, no one asks me to the beach on summer, too far. Plus, I actually get a winter here. FUCK SUMMER
>>
>>58124314

>2 Months

Try 4, with a Fall that is hotter until mid Oct
>>
I visit my grandfather in Summer but he died last Summer so I don't know what I'll do.
>>
>>58124820

yeah but you have to live in literally the most boring place in australia
>>
Summer is great because I can see many lolis on beach in my neighbor.
>>
>>58124820

It's still so foreign to me that due to your global positioning that Christmas is in summer and 4th of July is in winter
>>
>>58124314
so much autism
>>
File: clinton.jpg (65 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
65 KB, 500x708
>>58124314
Hang yourself

Summer is the best
>Grilling in the sun
>Bathing
>Can go outside without spacesuit
>Women wearing next to nothing
>Drinking and smoking outside with good company
>>
>>58124872
Canberra is quite nice, I'm a socially awkward fuckwit who wouldn't know what to do with a vibrant night life. Living on campus can be pretty fucking crazy as well. I don't want a crazy life. I'm content with living in a city with nice art galleries where I can be quite reclusive and no one really take much note
>>
>Norway
>Forest fire

Literally 3rd world country.
>>
>>58124503
>tourists
>Ireland

Don't blow them up spudnigger
>>
>>58125131

You have no idea how many of "muh heritageee" Americans go to Ireland as their first, or possibly only, vacation point in Ireland.
>>
>>58125224
I thought this heritage thing was just a meme
>>
>>58125521

No it's not. If you come to America and ask what somebody identifies as they'll say "I'm Irish/German with some Native American thrown in" even though they were born and raised on American soil and they've only heard about their ancestry through rumors.

It's sickening.
>>
>>58125653
>It's sickening.
no its not. america is a country of immigrants.
>>
>>58125653
Honestly,how can you be proud of Irish heritage?
A useless tiny island that never contributed anything valuable to humankind
>>
>>58125979
The irish were considered nigger tyre just like jews before
Now they just feel sorry for them
>>
>>58125979

I really don't know. I think it's just something they say so they sound "exotic"

>>58125944

STFU they were born on american soil, raised by parents who were the same, and are completely immersed by American culture (inb4 memes). They are American
>>
>>58126394
you still have background

but i agree, you're all mexican/spanish
>>
What type of bugs could you have in Norway other than basic shit?

Do you even have the Zika virus?
>>
>>58124314
Summer also means more migrants anf rape for Europe, yay summer!
>>
File: 8vdPIU0.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
8vdPIU0.png
11 KB, 645x773
>>58124861
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.