[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you outgrow /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: back to pol.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
back to pol.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
When did you outgrow /pol/?
>>
>>58122697
Show me on the bear where you got triggered.
>>
Never went to /pol/ to begin with
>>
When I started to visit stormfront daily, /pol/ is a kike infested shithole
>>
>>58122697
After a few weeks of browsing it.
>>
When /pol/ outgrew /pol/ and started showing the rest of the world the light.
>>
when that Ebola-chan hype was over.

it's still the best board for shitposting.
>>
>>58122697
Never gone there much, although i guess its a place i would enjoy when i was like 16
>>
never got into it, reckon only people still on their teens browsing this site get into it
>>
I was there once during a brief ban here a few yrs ago. was there about 10 minutes then got out. that place is miserable. at least /int/ is mostly just banter and memeing; /pol/ actually take that shit seriously
>>
>>58122864
you only say that because they expose your jewish lies
>>
>>58122697
You have to go back
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.