[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You would think that south and east asians would have had more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
You would think that south and east asians would have had more wars when you look at maps like this. Do they stay passive aggressive or are they peaceful towards each other?
>>
>>58115413
There are a lot of conflicts in the South of Thailand, the Western islands of the Philippines, Myanmar, India, all because of Islam, always the same. They are just not as much mediatised.
>>
>>58115413
There are mostly conflicts where Islam arises, such as the Indian-Paki border, Myanmar, Indonesia and the Muslim minority in the Philippenes.

Buddhism and Hinduism are more or less in the same spectrum of floaty mysticism, and Japan always had a syncratic culture in which they combined Shintoism and Christianity. They've even started to incorporate minor, aesthetic elements of Christianity (many Nips choose to get married in Churches, real Western style Churches with actual practicing priests leading the ceremony).

While Christianity tends to be a bit on the pushy side with its evangelical nature, all religions can and do live in relative harmony... EXCEPT ISLAM.

The only real conflict in the region between Christians and non-Muslims was in Vietnam during the 70s or so, but that was mostly Commutard led bullshit that cannot be blamed on the indigenous religions of East Asia.

tl;dr: Muslims ruin everything.
>>
>>58115413
There are conflicts where Islam is involved. The other religions can live in harmony.
>>
>>58115503
>>58117079
>west fall
>everybody gang up on muslims without big nuke brother breathing down their neck

>west turn fascist
>obvious outcome

kek
Whatever happen, the muslims are going down.
>be subhumans that can't into technological civilisation
>piss off everyone that can
>????
>MUH MAHDI
>>
I noticed that European people can argue and fight among each other even with the smallest argument.Your individualism is to strong and could misinterpret as rude to others.
>>
>>58117250
>Implying
They're growing harder than they've ever grown before and are well on their way to becoming the majority religion on the planet. Christians are one third of the planet's population, so they will be over one third.

That's <1/3 Muslims, ~1/3 weak wristed Christian faggots and 1/3 others who are too divided. Islam will win. ESPECIALLY when it manages to take over the resources of the West, which is obviously happening in the "West falls" scenario. Just like during the early days of Islam, the "golden age" arose purely because Muslims conquered more advanced civilizations at a rapid pace (Persians, Christian North Africa, the Byzantine Levant). The fall of the West will be followed by another shortlived "Islamic Golden Age" purely because they hijack European technology.

Nothing can stop the tide. The time to stop the tide is RIGHT NOW, but nobody has the will to do it. Tomorrow is too late.
>>
>>58117406
Haha, between advances in AI and robotics, ever easier and cheaper methods for artificial genetic engineering and of course the nukes, the force multiplier of technology is only going to be ever more insane.

Unless muslims suddently stopped being <85QI subhumans, i think Humanity is going to be ok.
They will force Humanity's hand anyway, since the west will fall, either to subhumanity or fascism.

One way or another, will have our answer in as soon as two centuries.
And personally i wouldn't bet against technological civilisation ;3
>>
>>58117079
>all religions can and do live in relative harmony... EXCEPT ISLAM.
Yeah yeah, just keep telling yourself that.
whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>58117787
Tell me more about the persecution of St. Thomes Christians by Hindus in India.
>>
>>58117377
shut up, we are talking about asia
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.