[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys I have a date with a cute girl in 4 hours I'm starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 2on.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
2on.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
guys I have a date with a cute girl in 4 hours I'm starting to get nervous what do I do

uh, I mean what do I do in your country
>>
Get some beta blockers friend :)
>>
your ancestors all passed down their genes to you

think about that my friend
>>
>>58113780
Where are you going lad?
>>
>>58113985
coffee then walk around parks then museum then probably dinner and my place
>>
File: 3n.jpg (7 KB, 192x182) Image search: [Google]
3n.jpg
7 KB, 192x182
should I text her
>>
>>58113780
Calm down
>>
You should fuck off normalfag
>>
>>58113780
just dont dinner pork and dont touch her hijab
>>
the gay chinese misters >>58114795
>>
>Buy 2 pints
>chug one down asap
>she won't finish hers so chug hers down when she asks you to finish it
>get out of the bar
>take her in you arms
>walk
>find a bench
>sit
>talk
>kiss her after giving her a few compliments on her look and/or how interesting she is compared to other girls
That's my usual plan. Sometimes everything goes as planned but I'm not afraid to deviate from it if an other opportuny happens.
>>
Gift her a wild animal that you killed with your hands
>>
Jesus Christ you faglord
Grills are just like us she will probably be anxious as well.
Just dont act like a faggot and you`ll have a great time.
>>
>>58113780
Jerk off and then print out some funny threads on int to show her how sophisticated and cosmopolitan your tastes are.
Try not to cum on the paper,unless you're going for a bit of edge.
Also,why are you meeting her at noon/1pm at a Tuesday? Is this common in the UK or are you trying the "low pressure just hanging out" route?
Also good luck(as long as you're white and she's white or asian)
>>
I wrote to her, but she didn't respond.
Should I try some days later once again or just forget her?
>>
>>58115066
1 P.M. on Tuesday afternoon is known as "Lover's Hour" here in the UK. OP is probably a bit of a classicist and a romantic.
>>
>>58115117
Your not op, but if you are really German, just rape the bitch while covered in poo. You'll look like a migrant so you will be innocent
>>
File: felicitare valentines day.jpg (82 KB, 720x555) Image search: [Google]
felicitare valentines day.jpg
82 KB, 720x555
>>58115129
Awwwww
>>
>>58115144
In order to do so I need to get her out of her fucking house, m8.
>>
>>58113780
well, go for a coffe and if things go well take her to a bar then you may lose your virginity

it must work, its fucking logical unless she´s some thirdworld shit eating bitch like the argeniggers here
>>
>>58115294
tell her there's a refugee-welcoming party that she can attend. You'll meet her there no doubt.
>>
>>58115066
I'm white she's asian
>>
Tell her that you wanna marry her right away. I promise you won't sound like a creep ;^)
>>
File: Bob0BmLIcAATCJG.jpg (18 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Bob0BmLIcAATCJG.jpg
18 KB, 600x300
>>58115370
Make sure you kill the kid if you suspect he's male. Drug her up until she's knocked up and sit on her belly or some shit.
>>
>>58115370
lol
>>
>>58113780
offer her dad a goat and gold in return for her hand in marriage
if she seems to be objecting to this deal in any way, go ahead with it w/ her father anyway but don't forget to beat her really hard after you marry
>>
>>58115615
should I bring up concerns about our children with her on the date
>>
>>58113780
Try to act cool and confident. Be you're self
>>
>>58115957
ok I'll do my best anon
>>
>>58115919
Just make sure you guard your cum like it's the ebola virus. She will want to impregnate herself with white genes to produce half-asian baby to make family proud. Be on your guard at all times,wipe the cum off her,don't leave used condoms at her place,or better yet flush them down the toilet.
>>
>>58113780
drink alcohol
>>
>>58116497
thanks good advice
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.