[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would have happened if Australia took Germany's side
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: images (82).jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (82).jpg
12 KB, 300x168
What would have happened if Australia took Germany's side in WWII?
>>
The Germans would have betrayed the Australians like they did to the Chinese

/thread
>>
No difference. Australian women would have still succumbed to big American cocks.
>>
>>58111660
hard to say, pacific front would have been completely different
>>
>>58111660
So irrelevant nothing would have changed.
Like, literally who?
>>
Allies would have deployed Emus, WW2 would be lost in that case as well.
>>
File: oimate.jpg (28 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
oimate.jpg
28 KB, 500x305
>>58111784
w-we could h-hh-have been allies
>>
>>58111660
Australia would be an irrelevant military force then because you guys received all your equipment from the Americans and Brits.
>>
>>58111660
Literally nothing
>>
>>58111660
Considerably less dead Japs.
>>
It would have been impossible because you are with the Anglos.

And even if we imagine you took the Germany's side, nothing would have changed because
>Australia
>Army
>>
Fat Man on Darwin
>>
>>58111660
Wasn't Hitler from Australia anyway????
>>
>>58113721
It was him who started the Emu war
>>
>Slightly harder fight for the allies in north Africa.
>War in the pacific would have taken longer for the allies as Japan would be less distracted and America would be invading us.
>>
File: shirtfront.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
shirtfront.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>58111660
The spirit of the ANZACS and the Aussie battler would have been to much for the shit side of the anglosphere to even compete with and would have led to a swift German victory.
If Tony abbot was the prime minister during this time imagine the shirtfronts he may have pulled off on Roosevelt, Stalin and Churchill. I for one think the allies would not stand a chance against an Australian and German powerhouse leading to a swift victory.
>>
>>58111660
the Americans would have shagged even more of your women
>>
>>58119586
Based Aussie mateship my friend
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK