[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU POST WITH AN EU FLAG?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: flag_yellow_low.jpg (54 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
flag_yellow_low.jpg
54 KB, 600x401
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU POST WITH AN EU FLAG?
>>
I also would like to know this please
>>
I can't tell you, sry.
>>
>>58111058
You need to be in either strassbourg or brussels. Get your wifi token thingy and it will post as eu flag.
>>
Some bloke in The Hague has it, has something to do with his ISP.
>>
Something about posting from your phone.
>>
>tfw your EU proxy is banned
>>
Even though the EU flag represents the "flag of scum", I think design-wise it looks kinda...dare I say, cool?

Do I have shit taste?
>>
>>58111058
Get a proxy from a specific island.
>>
>>58111250

no, i agree it's very aesthetic
>>
>>58111250
It is cool, but it's not the flag of the scum, it's the symbol of our glorious Union
>>
>>58111250
Flags of scum would be
America
Brazil
Turkey
Israel
Mexico
>>
>>58111344
Does /pol/ share basically the same user base as /int/? Because they despise the EU
>>
>>58111250
It's decent apart from the tacked-on Catholicuck symbolism
>>
>>58111250
Everything with stars in it is well designed for murifats.
>>
I don't know
>>
>>58111388
No, but most Germans in /deutsch/ also are frequent /pol/ users, the funny thing is that /deutsch/ is a bunch of immigrants roleplaying as nazis
>>
>>58111477
Not the gommie ones!
>>
It's the "unknown" flag

Get a vpn from antartica
>>
You need to sell your family and soul into slavery to the eurabia.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461054537687.jpg (76 KB, 839x418) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461054537687.jpg
76 KB, 839x418
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.