[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm completely fluent in Spanish and English (USA), no accent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: french-300x235.gif (12 KB, 300x235) Image search: [Google]
french-300x235.gif
12 KB, 300x235
I'm completely fluent in Spanish and English (USA), no accent in either one of them. How hard is it to learn French and don't have an accent. What are other important languages to learn? Japanese?
>>
Japanese isn't important at all to learn unless you want a Japanese gf

So in that sense it's very important
>>
Why would you learn Japanese
>>
>>58110231
Important in what regard? Amount of speakers? International influence of the nation that speaks it? I don't know, maybe Mandarin or Russian?
>>
The French accent is a cunt to get down perfectly. Not hard to do an okay job of it, though. It's just that they all slur their words together.
>>
Maybe Portuguese?

Arabic if you want $$$
>>
>>58110231
>How hard is it to learn French and don't have an accent
Not to scare you but except if you sound like you were born and lived in Paris your whole life you'll be told that you have an accent. Even native french speakers are told they have an accent.
>>
>>58110251
>>58110274
I heard barely anyone in Japan speaks english, so only way to talk to a japanese is, well knowing japanese.
>>58110342
countries that are worth traveling to/offer job opportunities. The ones that would look good on paper.
>>
>>58110445
It depends on your career or what you're interested in. Japan is a nice country to visit but difficult to live in and very expensive. For working or visiting or living in Europe German and French are the best choices for you. Many people would recommend Arabic or Chinese but these are both very difficult languages and if you are not a fan of their cultures you will have a bad time working or interacting with them.
>>
>>58110231
German is the most used language of Europe, so you can try to learn that. However, French would be a great choice too when you decide to visit mainly France and Wallonia. It's better to speak German in Switzerland though. Using German or French in Luxembourg is probably less accepted than you think, because you should not forget that they have their own language either.
>>
>>58110231
>no accent
Post a vocaroo of yourself speaking English.
>>
>>58110231
>completely fluent
>how hard is it to learn French and don't have an accent
>don't have an accent

Hablas bien mogólico
>>
>>58110231
It's very difficult not to have an accent, but as long as you try to speak French, people will appreciate you greatly and correct your mistakes.

>>58111116
delet
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.