[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK vs USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwGZinTeodc

As a representative of your nation's point of view, who won this bantz and why?

Don't lie.
>>
>>58109479
>she didn't shut the door again
>>
>>58109479
We're both respectable countries facing a similar set of problems, ie. liberals and cultural decay.
>>
even 50 year old american war generals call people 'gay' to try and offend them
>>
>>58109549
UK is 92% white. You guys are less than 62% white and that includes jews/arabs/berbers/turks/ and north indians. It doesn't even include mixed races or your 20 or so million illegal economic migrants. The UK is actually trying to limit the influence of your jewish ruling class and it's degenerate media. We've just taken the 'go ahead and pirate it all you want' approach.
>>
>>58109601
I didn't know it was possible to write do much while saying so little.
>>
File: 55 days at peking.jpg (68 KB, 734x312) Image search: [Google]
55 days at peking.jpg
68 KB, 734x312
>>58109479
In the Loop is GOAT tbqh
>>
>>58109683
ITT other /int/-related movies (pic above related)
>>
>>58109601
I haven't seen anyone who isn't white in months

Benefit of having a big country and the most white people in the world
>>
>>58109581
Being gay is probably one of the worst things you can be outside of being Australian
>>
File: 1461031824658.jpg (90 KB, 1029x1738) Image search: [Google]
1461031824658.jpg
90 KB, 1029x1738
>>58109704
Does your basement not have a window?
>>
>>58109723
to who
>>
Honestly the Brit was cooler
>>
>>58109479
american general blew him the fuck out? i mean captain scotland looked like a complete bitch there
>>
>>58109479
We all know the real answer.

English.
>>
>>58109733
Nowadays any white guy can pass off as latino if they want to m8, it's even to their advantage because of affirmitive action. It's the opposite in the UK, they consider fucking anyone to be white, even arabs.
>>
>>58109802
>even arabs
I thought they considered them to be Asian?
>>
>>58109802
>americans think white people can look latino
>americans
>white
>>
>>58109802
You've got it backwards young burger. "White" is an entirely American construction that for some fucked up raeson includes jews/arabs/berbers/turks/persians and north indians.
>>
>>58109479
Tony won
The English guy only had lame reactionary comebacks
>>
>>58109733
>le whites vs. everyone else mentality

This is how countries go to shit. You should be more worried about immigrants' religion and background rather than skin color.
>>
I guess it shouldn't surprise me that a British movie has the American general ending up provoking physical confrontation. That's really the only beef I have with this as an American, but if I'm honest, I know there's truth in it, however I wish there wasn't.
>>
File: tyler-bartley-carcosa.jpg (488 KB, 1920x1101) Image search: [Google]
tyler-bartley-carcosa.jpg
488 KB, 1920x1101
>>58109850
i know right it felt like

>much busy
>much rush
>oh general let me interupt you
>much accusation

"fuck you creep"

>much you don't use a gun
>much you're fat
>much i'm not english btw go away or i'll weep
>>
>>58109847
Seems like you're the one posting from your basement then man, we're jam packed with white folks here in the south.
>>
>>58109802
The USA census officially recognizes six ethnic and racial categories: White American, Black or African American, Native American and Alaska Native, Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander.

White American includes:
- European
- Arabic
- Berber
- Turkic
- Persian
- Ashkenazi
- Sephardi
- North Indian

'Whites' as determined by your census make up 62% of the *legal* American population.
>>
>>58109863
Fuck off skin color is more important. If all Muslims looked like scandies I'd have no problem with them.
>>
>>58109870
It's more that he's a military man than him being American.
>>
>>58109863
You're pretty much the only country without a point based immigration system though. Both of your political parties have promised it for decades but a certain ethnic ruling class won't allow it.
>>
>>58109733
>london
>white
Only in 1950's.
>>
>>58109903
Holy shit, taking that into account it's probably closer to 55% white. Mental that US could be less than 50% white within 5 years.
>>
>>58109991
We South Africa now!
>>
>>58109980
>muh jooish bogeyman

I don't think that's how it works. Claiming the US immigration system is worse than the EU's is just plain wrong, our govt. may be fucked up right now but it hasn't yet stooped to their level.
>>
>>58110092
Pretty sure we've let in a hell of a lot more Mexicans than they've let in muds
>>
>>58110119
At least the Mexicans don't really blow shit up
>>
>>58110119
Most of them came in illegally or were imported illegally tho, so that's a problem with our border security and justice system rather than immigration. The mudslide europe is facing was openly government sanctioned and totally 'legal'.
>>
>>58110119
i know it's funny to give mexicans a hard time here but even i find it distasteful to compare them to muslim sandniggers.
>>
File: malcolm.gif (3 MB, 359x345) Image search: [Google]
malcolm.gif
3 MB, 359x345
>>58109479
>tfw we'll never have another season of The Thick of It
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.