[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you, Canada and Europe. This thread is for friends of America;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: BoP-Report-17.png (20 KB, 308x776) Image search: [Google]
BoP-Report-17.png
20 KB, 308x776
Fuck you, Canada and Europe. This thread is for friends of America; the Philippines, Japan, Vietnam, Brazil, and Uganda.
>>
Japan cucked since 1945
>>
>>58109381
Bush invoked article v after 9/11 like the slimy kikes you are. It will take a generation or two for the resentment to die out.
>>
Lads
>>
>>58109401
They've been "cucked" by the west for longer than that, and it's worked out very well for them.
>>
C H I N A
H
I
N
A

Accept your new overlords
>>
>>58109381
>being delusional makes you a "bro" of the US
>>
I just hope we nuke the world before it's over.
>>
File: Narendra_Modi_Reuters11.jpg (22 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
Narendra_Modi_Reuters11.jpg
22 KB, 380x285
>>58109434
I will be a street sweeper in India before I submit to Chinese authority.
>>
>>58109443
>he still believes the rising China meme

Ni hao ching ping
>>
>>58109430
>worked out well
>literally dying out
>>
>>58109469
Most people here in Alberta know the Chinese are the best people to work for. Americans treat their fellow man like dirt and will do the absolute minimum possible.
>>
>>58109486
How is that our fault? Developed countries have lower birthrates regardless of their geopolitical alignment.
>>
>>58109469
>implying you won't be a white slave in New New Delhi by 2020
>>
>>58109510
>shithole Romania is most pro American
>fertility in the trash
>shithole Belarus hates America
>fertility in trash

Trying to separate out our influence from their development/fertility rate is impossible anyways. All I know is that if Japan wasn't US aligned it'd likely have developed slower and would have retained more of its culture.
>>
>>58109587
Cuba also has a fertility rate below the replacement level. Communist countries absolutely rekt their birth rates. Belarus is still aligned with Russia and has a birth rate below the replacement level.

Japan allied with us because they were afraid of communism being forced on them, and as well all know communists just love to preserve culture...
>>
>>58109587
What is american culture? Your israeli hollywood productions largely filmed in canada with canadian leads? Your israeli billboard top ten mostly filled with people from the commonwealth?

Don't say football or basketball. We invented those.
>>
>>58109677
>Japan allied with us because of communism being forced on them

Where did this meme come from?
>>
>>58109816
The USSR was about to invade Japan before they surrendered and China was waging a civil war with communists at the time. The fear that communism would spread was real.
>>
this is so dumb

there's a HUGE difference between "china has" and "china will"
>>
China is not so great country. Why so many European seriously believe Chinese power? The view is simply too naive.

By Japanese in Europe :p
>>
>>58109490
t. PRC Ministry of Propaganda
>>
But we American and Japanese should regret our policy in past.

Reason why this delusional empiricism country developed was, several factors. But especially US accepted too much Chinese uni student. They brought back lot of latest thechnorogy from US. They should be excluded but US uni took them for money.
Japanese are too kind to this communism country. Our country'S private industries invested to China too much and taught them Great High-tech production method. This boosted their extortion and brought them lot of money.

Therefore we Japan and America, it's our fail. We should learn from it.
>>
*exporting
>>
>be american
>get chinesed and shot
>>
thanks for believing in us japan
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.