[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I will never be Russian >I will never join the KGB working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 205x246
>I will never be Russian
>I will never join the KGB working towards destroying the USA from the inside
>>
if they're trying to destroy it they're not doing a very good job tbqh.

Maybe they should focus on their average salaries and economy desu desu
>>
>>58108519
the KGB only worked inside the soviet union
>>
File: tfwnogf.png (277 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
tfwnogf.png
277 KB, 680x510
>I will never be Autistian
>I will never be native English speaker
>I will never have such good opportunities
>I will never live in 1st word country
>>
>>58111309
>I will never be native English speaker
Australian accents is the shittiest. Also you are just a lazy bydlo, plenty of opportunities here.
>>
>>58111126
KGB. FSB, MID it's all the same shit.
>>
>>58111377
>plenty of opportunities here
For you.
>>
>>58111420
>Study well at school
>Enter the uiniversity in Moscow
>Stay in Moscow after graduation
Plenty of examples. Probably about half of studetns are non-moscovites.
>>
File: 14116647447660.png (241 KB, 622x402) Image search: [Google]
14116647447660.png
241 KB, 622x402
>>58111494
>high education is the key to success!
How old are you, son?
>>
>>58111521
It's one way. If you can think of another one, good for you then. If your uni is not shit and you actually study, plenty of job opportunities.
>>
>>58111572
I know people with red diploma (they actually studied, not bribed every teacher) who work on a shitty jobs in Moscow/Saint-P. Seems like you are a student who is in dreams.
>>
>>58111494
>>Study well at school
>>Enter the uiniversity in Moscow
>>Stay in Moscow after graduation
I live in Moscow and study in of the best universities. Still don't see any good perspectives in Russia
>>
>>58111752
>>58111687
What exactly do you think would have changed were you born in another country? Employers would come knocking at your door?
>>
File: meh.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
51 KB, 657x527
>I will never be Feliks Dzierżyński
>I will never sell myself out for luxuries, russian pussy and the opportunity to kill millions
>>
>>58111521
How do you think any of this would change in a western country?
>>
>>58108519
That job is already complete
>>
File: The-americans-title-card.png (94 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
The-americans-title-card.png
94 KB, 448x252
>>58108519
You should watch The Americans.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.