[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how unhealthy is 1 cigarette per day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 80737-28312.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
80737-28312.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
how unhealthy is 1 cigarette per day
>>
>>58108334
don't worry about it
>>
how unhealthy is 1 sheep per day
>>
>>58108392
pffffftttttt actually laughed
>>
Not perfect, but its way better than a pack a day.

If you're just starting, do it like once a month, don't get addicted to it.
>>
>>58108423
i smoked like 4 cigarettes so far and i don't feel addicted at all
>>
>>58108475
You never know when you're addicted, so I'd say stop before you get addicted.

Of course its your choice, but just saying cigs ruins your money and health.

I know a lot of people who went from 1cig a day to 1 pack a day, just worried about you m8
>>
>>58108475
>>58108334
careful my friend. set a limit and NEVER go past it.
even if you smoke a pack a day you wont "feel" addicted.
>>
>>58108590
what am i suppost to do with the rest of the pack..throw it away? what a waste of money
>>
>>58108334
Do whatever the fuck you want, don't listen to this sad cunts.
>>
>>58108675
>what a waste of money
This is where your choice of investment comes to play. Sure, you made a bad decision, it happens all the time. With throwing away the pack you will relieve yourself the burden of carrying on with a failure investment.
>>
Why would retards take up smoking in our generation all my friends I know smoke at parties and shit it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>58108334

Obviously not as bad as a pack a day.

But I can nearly guarantee you that 1 per day will inevitably lead to more.

>I don't feel addicted at all.

And you won't, even when you're smoking rollies and tearing through a 30gram in two or three days. You won't actually realise the true cuntery of nicotine until you try to quit.

But if it helps, you should know that in the long term it's gonna cost you a fuckload of money, give you bad breath, fuck your lungs and weaken your erections.

t. someone who has quit the habit and picked it back up out of weakness multiple times

I know I sound like a preachy faggot but it's shit m8. Drop em and don't pick them up again. It gets harder to quit each time.
>>
>>58109641
what do you smoke?
>>
>>58108334
I pretty much smoke one a day indirectly, my brother and father smoke every fucking day in the house.
>>
>>58108475
Just smoke when you are drunk/ drinking m8.
>>
Smoking is for chinks and street-shitters. If you dont want to be like a street-shitter, dont smoke. At least not cigarettes.
>>
>>58108334
same as a pack a day, because eventually you will smoke a pack a day
>>
File: 1392399576211.png (117 KB, 448x539) Image search: [Google]
1392399576211.png
117 KB, 448x539
>>58108334
>Good goy, here try this chocolate flavoured one it won't kill you
>Remember goy, smoking is cool
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.