[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever got an Asian rub and tug before? If not, why not? Are you gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hand-lotion.jpg (24 KB, 278x183) Image search: [Google]
hand-lotion.jpg
24 KB, 278x183
Ever got an Asian rub and tug before?

If not, why not? Are you gay?
>>
File: wojak.jpg (51 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
51 KB, 800x800
>Paying like $100 for some disgusting gook to rub your dick with her calloused hands that she has rubbed thousands of other greasy, virgins' dicks and probably didn't even wash her hands given the cleanliness of the Chinese people, especially in the sex industry

Nah I'll pass senpai.
>>
>>58107870
You have to go to the right places.
>>
Because I can get a gf.
>>
>>58108135
>things that never happened
>>
>>58108101
>You have to go to the right places.

Like where? Why the FUCK would I pay some woman ~$100 to rub my dick a little bit?

It just seems pathetic and depressing.
>>
>>58108277
>he doesn't work so he needs to save his allowance for video games
>>
>>58108285
>He needs spends his hardearned money because he's so pathetic no women would willingly have sexual intercourse with him, so he needs to pay some gook who can't speak English $100 to jack him off like a mental retard

Lmao, do you ever just stare off a bridge and wonder why you don't jump?
>>
>>58108277
>to rub my dick a little bit
What do you mean? They don't finish you in those pathetic places you all need to go?
>>
>>58108323
I don't know, I've never been.

Still seems retarded, just buy a fleshlight or something, jesus.
>>
>>58108320
Does Asian pseudo-prostitution trigger you that much, Francis Chang?
>>
>>58108593
Yes I'm just mad my mom has to work in a Korean massage parlor giving out happy endings to pay for my fucking university.

I wish it wasn't this way...
>>
>paying for """handjob"""
pathetic beta cuck, cant even get a blowjob from a whore
>>
>>58108801

How much would it cost to get your mum to give me a happy-handy?
>>
>>58108801
is your mom hot?
>>
>>58108801
haha Joseph
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.