[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America is way more violent than than the average European country,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: 1440619865252.jpg (52 KB, 279x318) Image search: [Google]
1440619865252.jpg
52 KB, 279x318
America is way more violent than than the average European country, so why does it have such a high HDI? Why doesn't HDI take crime statistics into account? Having a high amount crime is bad for developed countries.
>>
>>58106883
Ghetto murder rates inflate the total murder rate.
>>
>>58106883
White murders are the lowest in the world.
>>
>>58107087
>>58107120
>it's o-okay that some of our most populous cities are essentially warzones
>>
>>58106883
it´s because the niggers
>>
>>58107138

It seems you'll be suffering a similar fate soon
>>
>>58107172
Not really. But keep on memeing.
>>
>>58107138
it is because most americans dont live in the big cities
Ever heard of white flight?
>>
>>58107138
who said it was ok? it's an explanation

and really, niggers killing niggers can never be stopped unless you remove all niggers

those cities? strictest gun laws and run by democrats
>>
saw this fine looking female freshie black student.

doxxed her info and found out she's from chicago.

what a fucking coincidence.

looks like im going to have some fun tomorrow when i see her.

hopefully none of that romeo must die shit happens to me.

>tfw no dark cadillac SUV pulls up next to me with a bunch of obese negroes popping out hollering, "AY YO DIM SUNG WHAT U DOIN MADDOGGING HER"
>>
So what are Americans gonna do about nogs? Will they ever be domesticated?
>>
>>58107257
Latinos and Asians displace them and make it livable again for whites.
>>
>>58107138
I live in Los Angeles, have gone downtown daily for about 10 years and have never been victim to any crime.
>>
File: image.png (367 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
image.png
367 KB, 636x358
>>58107197
>this delusion
You cities are full of refugee rape camps, dawg. Lmao
>>
>>58107334
>let me tell you about your country
>>
>>58107087
>>58107148
>>58107244

Not even racist, but it's sadly true. 60% of homicides are black on black. It's kind tragic.
>>
>>58107376
Did you not do the same thing here:
>>58107138
>>
>>58107415
I've been to both Chicongo and Baltimore
>>
america is a big country
>>
>>58107383
Do you think it's different for us? How does it change anything?
>>
>>58107459
uuuu
>>
>>58107257
Black Americans need to step up and improve their communities themselves. As long as they continue playing the "police be evil" card while ignoring the real problems at hand they'll be stuck living in shit neighborhoods full of shit people. They're essentially keeping themselves down. This is the United States of America, if you want to make it get off your ass and fucking make it.
>>
>>58107480
>Do you think it's different for us?
Brazils white rate is still really high though.
>How does it change anything?
Because HDI is an average. Poor people can live like shit but the average can still be good if there aren't that many living like shit.
>>
>>58106883
>why does it have such a high HDI?
Compared to Brazil, perhaps
>>
>>58107533
Anyone can identify as anything they want on Brazil. Our census is garbage. Unmixed Whites are maybe 10-20% of the population. We're South Africa-tier.

>>58107618
Australia should get some points discounted for having a harsh climate, shitty internet and dangerous animals as well desu. I wouldn't want to live there.
>>
>>58107514

This pretty much. Refreshing to see someone who doesn't have the /pol/ mentality.
>>
>>58107699
that is considered a /pol/ or far right mentality by leftists

the left never wants them to get off welfare, because if you can keep them on welfare and be the party who gives them welfare, you're guaranteed votes
>>
>>58107676
None of those are problems really (except maybe the shit internet). Plus Brazil has far worse wildlife than Australia.
>>
>>58107494
it wasn't that big

>hey yo mex how do you want your borders
>just fuck my shit up senpai
>say no more
>>
>>58107780
Brazilian wildlife more dangerous? Maybe in Amazonia only. I've never even seen a venomous spider where I live.
>>
>>58106883
Black lives don't matter statistically because they only murder themselves.
>>
>>58107780
>Plus Brazil has far worse wildlife than Australia.
You have the most prehistoric angry venomous cunts on the planet.
They have arrow frogs and Jaguars.
>>
>>58107976
And fish that swim up yer dick.
That's angry if it happens.
>>
>>58107376
Sick no-go zones Krautbrah, seriously mirin'.
>>
>>58107758
>>58107514
You can't just lift yourself out of poverty willy nilly like Reagan and his millionaire buddies told you, especially when you live in a shithole, underfunded ghetto where jobs are nonexistent and schools are prison-lije black holes of education.
>>
>>58108059
and Black have engaged in efforts improving their communities but you don't know unless you venture into the black parts of the internet just like we don't know shit about China all to well locally and internally because we have little access to the Chinese side of the internet.
>>
>>58108154
Like no one pays attention to the fact that the police in Chicago had an off the books location where people inside the interrogation rooms had no access to anyone where attorney of family and being stripped of their rights

This is some shit you see in Cold War commie Europe.
>>
>>58108059
American flag. Not Somalian
>>
File: kiwi striptease.jpg (38 KB, 336x265) Image search: [Google]
kiwi striptease.jpg
38 KB, 336x265
>>58106883

The US's HDI is predicted by the UN to drop to ~17th place from it's current ~4th place by 2030.

The reason why blacks are rioting right now and forming terrorist groups like BlackLivesMatter is because Mexicans are shoving them out of their peanut-wage service/menial labor jobs.

The only way the USA is going to survive is by cutting social welfare and ensuring that blacks don't have any children to shit up the next generation. Or, ideally, if one accepts social welfare, they must also get euthanized and their children must be put up for adoption.

Destitution and being poor revolve in a circle. Parents pass on their destitution to their parents. It is only responsible to relieve the right of poor people to shit out 5-6 kids while living on welfare dollars, and euthanize them if they want welfarebux.

If the black problem isn't addressed, the USA will surely sink to #17 by 2030 as the UN has predicted. For the record, countries like Norway, Canada, and Israel are predicted to be in the top 10, whereas countries like Sweden, the UK, and the USA take a giant dive. Sweden's HDI is predicted to be worse than North Africa by 2030 due to its education system (which is worse in the PISA exam than the USA even right now).
>>
>>58107250
>doxxed her info and found out she's from chicago.

people who say they're from chicago are, more often than not, not from chicago

she's most likely a suburbanite who went to a magnet school outside of the city limits.
>>
File: absolutely dutch.jpg (240 KB, 900x632) Image search: [Google]
absolutely dutch.jpg
240 KB, 900x632
>>58108337
>Parents pass on their destitution to their parents.

Whoops, I mean children

If it went the other way, we'd be fucked

>mfw I can pass destitution all the way back to the Netherlands
>>
>>58108357
Chicagoan here, can confirm
>>
>>58107207
This honestly makes me a bit sad.
A city, if it's actually livable, is in many ways a lot better place to live than a suburb or a small town. If they turn into criminal containment areas, most economic activity will happen outside of them, dictated by car access, economies of scale and mass brand recognition. Culture and society slowly start becoming poorer and communities lose their distinctiveness.
Only because people don't want to get shot, robbed and raped.
>>
>>58107514
>Black Americans need to step up and improve their communities themselves.
What do you do when they don't? We basically have the same problem with the gypsies.
Then again, so long there is some form of apartheid to stop the shit from spilling into the civilized neighborhoods, it tends to acceptable.
>>
>>58108059
As someone who lived in a ghetto I can tell you that working at it will get you at least somewhere. I got my ass in gear once I was old enough to work and realized living an apartment with bullet holes wouldn't pan out well in the long run. A lot of the black guys I went to school with were terrible students and never even tried doing well. Wouldn't be surprised to hear they were all dead desu.
>>
What does it mean to be Chicagoan. Is it by birthright?
>>
>>58107138

yes, gunther, the average American willingly goes to South Central LA, Detroit and Shitcago
>>
File: 7124309847.jpg (38 KB, 450x463) Image search: [Google]
7124309847.jpg
38 KB, 450x463
We need to build a wall around Chicago to keep non-Chicagoans out
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.