[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
Does your cunt approve of them?
>>
No, mentally ill subhumans
>>
we allowed gay marriage before most of you were born
>>
I don't think sharia allows it.
>>
>>58094672
you are a bunch of homos after all :DD
>>
>>58094802
;)
>>
>>58094614
We allowed gay marriage, and it was old christian folks who stormed the streets, not our Shakira overlords
>>
>>58094614
No, gays are executed on the streets by the military police.
>>
>>58094614
It is no longer acceptable to merely "approve" of gay people. To be respectable in CURRENT YEAR America, individuals and organizations must actively celebrate gay people.
>>
Would it be possible for me to have a platonic marriage with a eurobro to get each other citizenship in our cunts?
>>
>>58094614
Not really.
They don't have the same rights of straight people.
A third of the country hates or dislikes them, another third approves them and the last third doesn't give a shit about them.
>>
>>58094947
if you marry, you get citizenship, no matter if it's gay or straight
>>
>>58094614
Accept them?
Yes
Approve of them?
Fuck no.

Look, as long as it's not the defining part of your country, I could care less what your sexuality is as long as it doesn't affect me, my friends, or my family.
>>
>>58094614
gays here usually keep their sexual orientation in their bedroom, most of them don't rub it under people's noses like in your picture. except for some demos in vienna they keep relatively quiet. that's why I don't have a problem with them.
>>
>>58094614
A beeing degenerated is banned here.
Just like abortion, drugs, guns. You can go to jail for it?
>>
>>58095018
>defining part of your country
I meant personality
>>
>>58094933
>gays are executed on the streets by the military police
you mean sharia police
>>
For the most part, sure.
Teenagers still give them shit afaik
>>
>>58094669
>>58094933
>>58095054
Allah bless you
>>
>>58094614
>enlisting children
MEMES ARE REAL
>>
>>58095088
Who do you think is in the military police?
>>
>>58095160
Nope.
We thinking about banning islam too.
because Koran talking about killing ppl ( infidels ) like about something good and normal.
So "this ideology should be banned like communism or nazism"-that ppl saying here
>>
>>58095233
I remember being homo at that age, even though i've never heard of gay ppl b4
>>
>>58095160
100% german, faggot
>>
>>58094614
poor indoctrinated children
>>
not at all
>>
People will look at them wierd and disapprove except most of the leftist youth, although violence against them is rare.
>>
>>58094947

One of you have to decide. Dual citizenship doesn't exist in marriages.
>>
>>58097623
that's fucking gay
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.