[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /int/ is in 1969
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1969.png (6 KB, 359x140) Image search: [Google]
1969.png
6 KB, 359x140
ITT: /int/ is in 1969
>>
File: drftnote.gif (261 KB, 535x700) Image search: [Google]
drftnote.gif
261 KB, 535x700
ayy just got this in the mail, what do?
>>
I finally got illegal internet connection after all these years
Get me out of this hell
>>
>>58094381
Don't worry polbro, world war 3 will start any day now!
>>
Send micks and dagos back home.
>>
FUCKING NIGGERS
>>
My dad is still in his dads testicles
>>
>>58094072
I am living in a dictatorship where the police can do wathever they want. I dont know why but I have illegal internet like the pole. The police has already killed 50 gypsies and 30 reds. I am so happy...
>>
Black Charger,leather jacket,punk rock.

Former soviet pilot, was sent to train Vietnamese, switched sides and escaped. What next? I don't care.
>>
>>58094310
fuck off we're full
>>
Fuck the brits! Up the RA!
>>
File: Olof-Palme-with-Fidel-Castro.jpg (87 KB, 850x597) Image search: [Google]
Olof-Palme-with-Fidel-Castro.jpg
87 KB, 850x597
Olof Palme happened.
Sweden was the third richest country in the world in 1968.

http://www.finfacts.ie/irishfinancenews/article_1026498.shtml

Then in 1968 leftist revolution happened with Olof Palme controlled it and next year he took into office as prime minister 1969, Sweden fell behind.

Olof Palme in 1973 made multiculture into the law of the land that instead of working towards integrating immigrants into society, each ethnic group was encouraged to maintain and pursue the cultures of their respective home lands. Note the keyword: Encouraged. More on this later. This encouragement could take the form of government grants to interest groups, school education in the immigrated children’s native language, TV and radio shows in other languages and so on.

Glad he got shot 1985.
>>
>>58095168
u are free, im really in a dictatorship where i can't buy eat freely... welcome to venezuela...
>>
>>58095369
My Russian friend, you will have to go to America during what is arguably one of it's best periods ever (minus the whole war thing)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.