[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France worship thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: france-hub_3502656a-xlarge.jpg (120 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
france-hub_3502656a-xlarge.jpg
120 KB, 858x536
I'm fascinated by the French world and I consider myself French in heart.

How are Monaco and Switzerland? Are they like France but even better?

I'd move to Paris but honestly I don't think it's such an amazing place to live in. Not anymore, at least.
So I was thinking I'd move to Monaco, maybe it's like the new Paris. Or Genève.
>>
you'd better be rich, then
>>
>>58093757
Oh that's you again... That sucks to be you.
>>
>>58093813

How come? Is there an income requirement when moving to Monaco?

I've lived in the middle of Paris once.
The apartment was in the attic of an apartment house, 6th floor.
It was very nice and scenic but fuck it was so hot during the summer!
It was +34 outside and like +45 inside my room.
>>
>>58093757
Consider Lyon.
>>
>>58093986
Everything is expensive.
>>
File: ville_reims.jpg (251 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
ville_reims.jpg
251 KB, 1280x850
>>58093968

I worship my motherland France so deal with it.
>>
File: pa190306.jpg (687 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
pa190306.jpg
687 KB, 2048x1536
>>58094050

Tell me everything about Monaco.

Does it feel awesome to live there?
Or are you tired of all those tourists coming there to take pictures of Ferraris?

Is Monaco very French or is there an Italian vibe as well?
Italy is shit compared to France.
>>
>>58094231
It feels like home.
I ignore tourists just like you would anywhere else.

It's as French as the rest of the French riviera.
>>
>>58093757
Paris is great, don't believe the memes, if you have a decent appartement at least

Any small city with a TGV to Paris is a great second choice.
>>
>>58095338

What are good places to live in Paris?
I know Versailles is good but it's too expensive.
Saint-Ouen was quite bad.
Not very many suburbs that I've visited.. Clichy-sous-bois is horrible, I've heard.
>>
Parisians, do u fear terrorist attacks and attacks by immigrant groups?
>>
>>58095448
Anywhere, really, except maybe the poorer districts like Barbès or République, if you are allergic to Muslims.
Clichy is also poor, but the North of Paris, near the Seine, is quite good, if expensive as hell.

>>58096978
>do u fear terrorist attacks
Yes, unfortunately.
>attacks by immigrant groups
No.
>>
>>58093757
There are plenty of great cities where you can live
For example Bordeaux, Lyon, Montpellier, Tours, Rouen, Diion, Reims are all very nice
>>
>>58097138

When I was in Paris I noticed that all the grocery stores (Carrefour, G20) were very small.
Are there bigger hypermarché type of stores outside Paris?
>>
>>58097519
Kek
>>
>>58097986
Explain yourself
>>
>>58097653
You have to find the right ones. Usually most supermarkets are small or even very small, but there are bigger ones in shopping centers and around the périph'. Also nowadays a lot of people just order their groceries on the internet and get them delivered at home.
>>
>>58097653
Even the French think you're a fucking loser for admiring them.
>>
Is Strasbourg a good place to live? What about the nearby German cities in that area?
>>
>>58100731
Don't be jealous

>>58101480
I've never been there but I've heard it's a good city. Also the region is comfy as fuck
>>
>>58101565
yeah the French/German influences are cool
>>
>>58104080
Straßburg is top tier, so are Metz and Colmar. You won't hear a lot of German though, the region got FRENCH'D
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.