[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a Swedish man and a Swedish woman. I wish I was joking.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 749x895) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 749x895
This is a Swedish man and a Swedish woman. I wish I was joking.

Can you tell which is which?
>>
>>58093520
the left one
>>
They look slav tbqhwy.
>>
>>58093520
obviously the guy on the left and they women on the right
>>
>>58093520
Ewwwww, fucking Sweden
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 320x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 320x405
>>58093520
This pic makes me want to vomit t b h. What the fuck is wrong with Swedistan?
>>
>>58093520
Why are women cutting their hair now? I've been seeing young women with voluntary bald heads

I don't think they want to go to the army
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 750x887) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 750x887
I just don't understand what she's trying to prove. She goes by female pronouns but presents as a man in woman's clothing. Is it a phase, just like the whole emo thing? I don't get it
>>
>>58093889
because it's "fashionable"
fucking assholes keep promoting this short hair garbage so they can make money on constant visits and selling hair for wigs
>>
>>58093520
i don't see what's wrong desu
the guy looks feminine, but that's it.
There might be a lot of reasons for her to go bald, and even if it was a choice it is still better than stupid colored&modeled hairs
>>
File: 1456576021976.png (211 KB, 2514x1354) Image search: [Google]
1456576021976.png
211 KB, 2514x1354
You only country once
>>
At first I wanted to laugh. But then I got fucking depressed.
Europe, and especially northern part - What the actual fuck is going on with you?
>>
>>58093520
pög :DDD
>>
holy shit if women start going bald i will go homo or idk
>>
>>58093903
effeminisation of society in a new stage

and don't call him "she" pls, "it" is ok
>>
>>58093520

This is actually the concept of "attractive people", I've seen liberal model pages and they're common. It's supossed to be a form of destroying the gender roles and the most beautiful form of males and females
>>
>>58095929
Amen, brother.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.