[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>One chance at life ever >Born in Sudan >White people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 898x701) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 898x701
>One chance at life ever
>Born in Sudan
>White people get mad at me online for moving to Europe because I don't want o spend twenty years building up my country to be maybe half as nice as Greece
>>
>>58086404
and that's why you use american proxy?
back to sudan you mudslime shit...
>>
>be immigrant
>get welfare
>hate native rules and customs and insist on changes to the same you ran away from
>>
>>58086999
OPs is supposed to be a hypethetical one, right?
>>58087116
> Contribute nothing
> Refuse adapting
> Call everyone a racist who criticises you
>>
File: 1420980122107.jpg (93 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1420980122107.jpg
93 KB, 604x453
>be extremely poor and have no job
>still manage to have 5 children
>>
>>58087868
because making kids is not a fucking rocket science
>>
>>58086404
I don't think that your shitskin desert could even come close to 1% of the Greek greatness.
>>
>>58091227
are you on /int/ all the time or are there multiple german flags doing the same shtick
>>
>>58086404
I guess you could say it is your f8 m8 to drown in the sea of h8
>>
>>58087868
It's for that reason they have kids, insurance for when they get old.

The real question is why slavs didnt figure that out, seeing that you're as poor as africans.
>>
>>58091426
yes
Should I post more than now?
>>
>>58091108
Tell that to the majority of the anons here.
>>
>>58086404
My doctor is Sudanese.

Anyways, who cares what a bunch of edgy kids think on 4chan. You have only one shot at life, and you should enjoy it.
>>
why Europe????????? go to US or Canada or Australia
>>
File: feel guy smiling.gif (18 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
feel guy smiling.gif
18 KB, 534x640
>>58086404
>one chance at life ever
>born in the USA
>Sudanese people get mad at us for not taking them in even though that's like a waiter demanding a tip.
>realizes that these people are in tribal shit holes
>I hate tribalism
>tfw I realized not having African & Middle Eastern colonies was a good thing
>tfw that I don't have to deal with tribalism
>>
>>58086404
Ifnyou hated everyone enough in your home country to just abandon them and say fuck ya see ya later why would anyone expect you to integrate or care about the place you move to? We're just another country to live in to you and you'll ditch us as soon as you can find a bwtter oppurtunity elsewhere, as you have already proven.
>>
>>58092821
Harder to get here.

Being literally an ocean away helps a lot
>>
>>58091546
The resources of the Earth are being consumed too fast to recover them, so no, that logic doesn't work anymore.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.