[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this country? Where did it came from? Is it even real,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: eslovenia.gif (18 KB, 760x600) Image search: [Google]
eslovenia.gif
18 KB, 760x600
What is this country? Where did it came from? Is it even real, or it's just an historical meme like Belgium?
>>
Non-country that should be split between Italy, Austria and Hungary
>>
they are like germans but also slavic too
>>
>>58084535
It's e-Slovenia, Slovenia's interactive online hologram.
>>
>>58084535
Austrian-Serbian Baby
Perfect genocide machines
Secret Weapon of the Waffen-SS
>>
File: slovenia.png (18 KB, 918x173) Image search: [Google]
slovenia.png
18 KB, 918x173
>>58084535
I saved this for the case of Slovenian anti-Greek posting.
>>
>>58085291
>I'm a sub human without a life
>>
File: subhumans.png (61 KB, 1030x527) Image search: [Google]
subhumans.png
61 KB, 1030x527
>>58085340
im not
>>
>>58084535
Windische Mark, it used to be a civilized part of Austria but then the serbs had to ruin it
>>
>>58085211
>Serbian baby

Other than being settled by some of their refugees in the 16th century who were soon assimilated, we never really had much contact prior to 1918 desu.
>>
>>58085420
Slovenes were also included in the Lebensraum plan. The Nazis expelled tens of thousands of people to Serbia and Croatia for supposedly looking Illyrian, and abducted hundreds of supposedly Aryan children for assimilation.
>>
>>58085683
>abducted hundreds of supposedly Aryan children for assimilation.
They did the same with Polish children. Many germs don't know that they have Polak blood.
>>
>>58084535
It's full of evil people
>>
>>58084630
Italian is just butthurt cause, surprisingly, they couldn't conquer tiny Slovenia and they, surprisingly, were run out like the cowardly dogs that they are
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.