[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10
What went wrong?
>>
>>58077891
liberals
>>
Americans
>>
>>58077891
How does american borders work? Can't they get guns from other places and get them into Chicago?
>>
>>58077891
African-Americans
>>
>>58077974
what color Americans though Master?
>>
>>58078002
it is against the law, criminals don't care about the law.
>>
>>58077891
Black people
>>
/pol/ack here.
Jews.
>>
>>58078002
theres nothing illegal about a Chicago resident buying a gun from any other city or state then bringing it back home. The laws are basically pointless because other cities and states don't have them.
>>
Why can't African-Americans into civilization?
>>
it's easier to kill a nignog who is equally vulnerable as you than to kill a soldier who has a massive technological advantage over you
>>
File: 1452046660301.jpg (813 KB, 750x3200) Image search: [Google]
1452046660301.jpg
813 KB, 750x3200
>>58078002

Highly fucking illegal.

Like, federal ass raping prison illegal. If the government catches you doing that and you don't have a carry permit that is observed and respected by the state you are entering, you can get arrested on the spot.

Illegal arms trafficking is a legit problem in the US. But leftists refuse to address it properly and blame honest gun owners(99.9%) for gun crime.

Washington DC for example basically banned guns for 20 years. And we have one if the highest murder rates in the country.

They all happen in the south east quadrant of the city. Guess what kind of people live there.
>>
>>58078117
NEED an answer lads

>>58078194
>it's okay that more people die in ONE city in the US than one of the world's most notorious battlefields

ok
>>
>>58078076
>or state then bringing it back home.

Go ahead and try it. Tell the cops about it and let me know how it goes.
>>
>>58078496
Homicides include everyone killed by a car, firearm, knife or otherwise

Realistically, more people die in Afghanistan per capita
>>
File: 4chan2 - RetreatfromKabul.png (139 KB, 282x597) Image search: [Google]
4chan2 - RetreatfromKabul.png
139 KB, 282x597
>>58078496

Nice bait.

My point was that an Afghan insurgent, Taliban, whatever you want to call it will have a very difficult time killing an allied soldier because that allied soldier has a MASSIVE technological advantage over him. Better weaponry, better intel, better training, better everything. That's why the number of killed allied soldiers is comparatively low. Level the playing field and pic related happens to those soldiers, but of course the playing field isn't leveled.

Meanwhile, for some Chicago gang member to kill another gang member is easy as hell. Most of those gang members have nothing but a simple gun. No brains, tactics, protection whatsoever.
>>
>>58078117

They never had any kind of real foundation to start off until very late into US history.

On top of this, once they gained equal rights, they destroyed their own society. Some people in the black community figured out that they could get power and wealth by convincing their fellow men that they were perpetual victims.

So after the 60s blacks expect things to be given to them.

Asians and such never had to deal with such a lie, and they had strong cultural foundations to work off of
>>
>>58078496

Around 11 or 12 thousand people in the US die from gun crime each year.

Do you consider this a lot in a country with 320 million that has 350 million guns?

Though I agree that South Chicago is a shit hole. I would never live there. But that place doesn't reflect the rest of the US.
>>
File: DC.jpg (461 KB, 2680x1120) Image search: [Google]
DC.jpg
461 KB, 2680x1120
>>58078496
he never said it's okay, just how it happens

It's easier to successfully kill Tyrone on his way to the rec center by capping him from a few feet away when he's unarmed than it is to kill an armoured allied soldier from 500m away in Afghanistan who has thermal sights, drones, airstrikes etc. backing him up

I live near DC and occasionally a news report about a gang death in the ghetto and it's never a shootout or anything, usually a guy shot in the back walking to the liquor store or something

Many people don't realize that the violent crime rate has been falling though. Things were way worse in the 80's when crack hit the ghettos. DC now is 3/4ths gentrified and stable, in the 80's is rumored every night you could hear a couple gunshots all the way from Capitol Hill
>>
>>58078002
>gangbanging niggers
>caring about the law
>>
>>58078117
>>58078496
Extensive government welfare programs have incentivized the majority of blacks to have children out of wedlock. This trend has gradually increased over the last half century, to the point of about 70% are born outside a marriage. These children then grow up outside of a family environment and their heroes are NBA players and rappers. Except there are about 500 total NBA players and successful rappers so it's not exactly a high % career path.

The second part is just a symptom though, the main problem is the destruction of the black family by welfare programs (especially government aid for single mothers).
>>
>>58077891
Nothing, it's only niggers.
>>
>>58078671
>one wounded
what
>>
File: Anglo-Afghan2.jpg (141 KB, 1536x860) Image search: [Google]
Anglo-Afghan2.jpg
141 KB, 1536x860
>>58078969
One lad famously escaped the slaughter (pic related). Actually, more escaped (some unimportant sepoys) and many were captured by Afghans and sold into slavery from what I recall.
>>
>>58079107
good thing one of them got away
the British probably called it a fighting retreat
>>
>>58078117
1. Leaded gasoline and leaded pipes in inner cities may have contributed to developmental disorders that lead to aggressive behavior (look this up). With that removed, it's possible it has helped with the lowering of crime

2. Abortion being legalized and clinics opening up ended the scourge of unwanted single-mother welfare kids being born by the dozen in the ghettos. Millions of potential gangbanger youth prevented from being born

3. Crack epidemic, nuff said

A lot of the violence today can be considered echoes and residual from that era.

Overall ghetto violence is going down since the peak in the 70's and 80's. NYC was full of hellhole ghettos in the 70's, now cleaned up. DC too, there are now upscale apartments where in the 80's there were crack dens in abandoned lots.
>>
File: file.png (388 KB, 946x518) Image search: [Google]
file.png
388 KB, 946x518
hmmm
>>
>>58079186
It was a massive humiliation at the time, probably the biggest for the British in the 19th century. But they followed up with a punitive expedition and got revenge, so to say.
>>
So why were Blacks so susceptible to crack? Why not Whites?
>>
>>58077891
Anything shown by the pro or anti gun side is full of a fuck ton of biases.

I never trust both sides at all.

>>58078801
It's shit like this rather then full out gang wars like people think.

Also blaming shit solely on welfare is a super super flawed train of thought. You'd have to be a total idiot to believe that it contributed sole to the fall of Black Americans despite the fact they are doing better then ever compared to the 60's not to say there isn't any problems.
>>
>>58079334
i don't remember exactly, but didn't the punitive expedition get assraped too?
>>
>>58079396
Crack is much then Cocaine and there's a sentencing disparity between the two (you get higher sentenincg if caught with the former then the latter) which the Clinton have supported in the past.
>>
>>58078071
you could'd just ended at "/pol/ack here"
>>
>>58079396
Crack hit poor people and the supply chain from South America stopped in relevant urban centers

Rich people did powdered cocaine in the 80's, like you saw in American Psycho
>>
>>58078828
no, the main problem is the war on drugs frivolously breaking up families and creating those problems
>>
File: BattleofKabul1842.png (148 KB, 283x548) Image search: [Google]
BattleofKabul1842.png
148 KB, 283x548
>>58079430
Not really, see pic related. Casualties are still relatively high, considering that the British were fighting literal tribals. But they learned from their mistake, they got in, burned down some villages and cities, then promptly got the fuck out. Staying in Afghanistan for longer periods proved to be very hard and quite useless - it cost drained the British from their resources, and the Afghans didn't like them.
>>
>>58079874
kek, they lost a trained soldiers for every two killed goathearder. Not much of a punitive expedition if you ask me. It's like breaking your fist on your enemies face. Fucking graveyard of empires.
>>
>>58077891
tribal society that should be split between surrounding nations
>>
>>58077891
Did you know that the most violent neighborhood in Chicago is majority ""white""?

Canaryville is an Irish shithole.
>>
>>58080059
Wisconsin and Indiana?
>>
>>58078801
iirc crime has actually been on an increase in all major cities. At least in my city everything that brought down our crime rate is getting torn down by Blasio. That fucker cares more about parking tickets than anything else.
>>
File: 57054228.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
57054228.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
literally heard gun shots for the first time ever 2 nights ago

t. Chicagoan

c-can I move in with one of you?
>>
>>58080181
yes
>>
>>58080142

You fucking retard.
>>
>>58080200
The overall national crime rate is still
decreasing even if a couple of cities are increasing
>>
>>58080142
This is why I've always suspected there's something more than just "lol blacks" like >>58079194
said

The city itself produces monsters, the gentrifying whites weren't raised there but the ones whites who are, are terrible.
>>
>>58080142
>>58080351

The nigger defense brigade is here.
>>
>>58080142
oh boy

Demographics 2010
• White 10.58%
• Black 29.63%
• Hispanic 57.31%
• Asian 1.64%
• Other 0.84%
>>
>>58080142
''''''white''''' being hispanic.
>>
>>58080200
>New York
Literally nothing. You guys are soft cunts. You could have 3 times as many murders as you do now and still not come close to Chicago
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 900x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 900x627
>>58080340
That's why I specified major cities. I really don't want my city to go back to pic related.
>>
>>58080329
He's partially right. Canaryville isn't the most violent but it is the only violent white neighborhood, and very segregated. It's where Chicago gang culture started, Irish-Americans would form gangs to attack blacks in the 19th century.

>>58080421
That's the demographics for New City which is two neighborhoods not just Canaryville. Canaryville is majority White. The back of the yards is not.
>>
>>58078496
San Francisco to Chicago is a greater distance than Paris is to Moscow, though.

So there isn't any impact on my livelihood.
>>
I have relatives there

pls dont die
>>
>>58080678
>""""white""""

One drop rule, my boy.
>>
>>58080200
>iirc crime has actually been on an increase in all major cities

No, crime has been on the decline, especially in New York City. Even fucking Denver has more violet crime than NYC.
>>
>>58078801
THATS WHY i thought dc was a really nice, clean city

i was in the white people area the whole time + bethesda in maryland
>>
>>58081232
s/violet/violent
>>
>>58078043
less about caring about the law, more ease of access

If Detroit was an independent nation with no free movement and strong gun controls sure you would be able to get guns in but it would be much much harder than it is now
>>
>>58078511
Yeah cause theres no way he could sneak it past the border checkpoint at the Illinois border :^)
>>
>>58078469
>But leftists refuse to address it properly and blame honest gun owners(99.9%) for gun crime.
They blame rednecks adn other whites. They ignore that roughly 50%+ of you homicides are commited by blacks. Their narrative is essentially anti-white, and they are stuck in it despite that it makes no sense.
>>
>>58080142
>>58080421

>>58080678
>That's the demographics for New City which is two neighborhoods not just Canaryville. Canaryville is majority White. The back of the yards is not.
I'm starting to doubt you, first you include misleading statements then you move the goal post. Where did you get your information, was it liberal/leftist clickbait?
>>
>>58081150
lol someone sounds butthurt
funny pol/acks are so willing to throw facts to insult muh liberuals but when faced with facts themselves they just stutter
>>
afghanistan was a preety cool country until americans fucked it up
>>
>>58081495

That's not the point nigger.

The question was asked, is it legal to transport guns across state lines.

And it's only legal under certain situations that don't always apply to everyone.

Interstate commerce laws are designed to fuck you over
>>
>>58086109

americans or Russians?

Or was it the British?

Wait no, it was the Macedonians
>>
>>58086284

Preety sure it was you, like always.
>>
>>58077891
The Great Migration
>>
CHIRAQ 300 GANG GANG GANG GDK FUCK A JOJO GANG SMOKIN ON A TOOKA PACK U HURRD
>>
>>58078117
Actual slavery until 1865, virtual slavery until 1965, crack epidemic and rising incarceration rates which led to a vicious cycle exploited by the prison industry that unironically makes money from locking people up.
>>
>>58077891
>most homicides are committed by blacks
>this is because of their race lol inherently violent
>blacks are responsible for their current situation

>what is forced racial residential segregation, concentrated poverty, deindustrialization, historic social neglect and exclusion
>widespread availability of firearms produced and sold in outrageous numbers

the ignorance and racism of this board never ceases to amaze me
>>
File: 1448228547021.jpg (146 KB, 1194x1187) Image search: [Google]
1448228547021.jpg
146 KB, 1194x1187
>>58087681
How does this explain that the percentage of blacks and/or huspanics in a US city is a stronger predictor of crime than the percentage of poor people? I used to have the NY times article stored on a archiver link, but the kikes and NY Times deleted the article.

By the way, how do jews fit into your model? They lived in ghettos for several hundred years, and to a large extent the self forced isolation caused many of them to be poor and uneducated.
>>
>>58087681
>IT'S ALL DA WHITE MAN'S FAULT

nah

their culture is fucking shit, and genetically they have a higher occurrence of the warrior gene
>>
>>58089029
Black and latino boys are born into a punitive system that labels them as criminals from early adolescence. Methods of punitive social control (i.e. treating minor behavioral slip-ups as crimes, forcing boys into the criminal justice system at a young age) have worked their way into every aspect of their lives. Their primary socializing agents (parents, school system, media) constantly enforces punitive measure on their behavior. Once they're labeled as a criminal, it's almost inevitable that they will continue down a path of criminality.

Once they're labeled, it is extremely difficult to obtain a job and make legitimate money, they're not trusted by their teachers or their community, and they're constantly harassed and treated like second class citizens by the police. What do you expect to happen when a particular race of people that has been oppressed and neglacted for centuries is treated like this?

>>58089244
>warrior gene

pseudo-science
>>
>>58089029
The Irish are another group that contradicts his thesis. Arguably, Irish were despised by old-school WASPs to a greater degree than Jews, and experienced conditions similar to those that anon listed (though, to be fair, anti-Irish segregation was de-facto). When skilled groups are excluded from a society, they will typically develop their own, parallel societies. What did the Irish do when WASPs excluded them from traditional American higher-education institutions? They developed institutions on-par with WASP institutions, as can be seen with Notre Dame, Boston College, etc.
>>
>>58089583
Sorry, but the MAO-A gene is catalogued and very real. It is almost universally agreed upon that it does impact behavior, particularly among those who carry the 2R and 3R alleles. The degree to which it influences behavior is still debated, to be fair.
>>
>>58090777
should have googled it before posting

OK, it is real. However, drawing racially charged conclusions based on largely inconclusive research is ignorant
>>
>>58080563
What warzone is this? Sarajevo?
>>
>>58086109
Afghanistan outside Kabul was the same hellhole we know today.
>>
>>58092285
In Philadelphia and NYC, almost all neighborhoods outside of the 'burbs and downtown looked like this in the 1970s. De-industrialization fucked East Coast cities hard back in the day.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.