[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain me an European meme about """mass"""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Explain me an European meme about """mass""" immigration. Are you serious? It's fucking impossible to move to Europe. You should find an employer in Europe who would like to import you, marry a European, study in EU uni (even if it's free living still costs a lot), or get an asylum (you either should be a true refugee or get asylum by a very good story, you'll be checked hard with your proofs, your accent etc etc). It's very difficult to move there. People you get are the very small percent of people who would like to move but can't. America is even worse, finding an employer or studying in uni are not the cases with USA. Actually the only good countries for immigration are Australia, Canada and Latin America.
>>
>>58077590

Same with Russia for everyone except churkas.
>>
>>58077590
How any of this is hard? Just find a random whore and ''marry" her.

Beside ideally you should just fuck off, because seriously we are full.
>>
>>58077590
>Lukashenko is a pothead
Mhmmmh
>>
Is this a problem?
>>
>>58077590
Not for an arab,somehow they find a loophole in,they're very well organized,even here and there aren't a lot of them here yet
>>
>>58077654
We have a free movement inside the CIS and you can buy a patent to work in Russia, so anyone can from CIS can work here. Ex-soviet people have many relatives all over the CIS and our economies are closely linked to each other. You've chose your destiny yourself when escaped from CIS and and Soviet Union, but you can now move anywhere in Europe from England to Sweden, what's your problem?
>>58077920
I understand that your economy doesn't need so much workforce you needed in 70s so you've tightened your borders, but stop those memes about """mass""" immigration. It was mass in 60s, not now. The only country in Europe which is easy to move now is Germany due to their quickly developing economy but I don't like Germans and wouldn't like to live there.
>>
I have a large penis
>>
>>58078177
Loopholes can't be massive. Guys from 2ch know some loopholes about Spain, for example, but you can't come through loophole massively, it would attract attention and it would be fixed. There are no mass immigration to the West right now except from few countries like Australia (cunt I am planning my balls to roll in by 189 visa).
>>
Who's complaining about legal immigration into EU?
>>
File: USEUdeaths.jpg (171 KB, 918x868) Image search: [Google]
USEUdeaths.jpg
171 KB, 918x868
People say it's difficult, but there are still millions who do it.

The ratio of applicants to successes though can make it tough, but still, even if a country has a low acceptance rate (like the US does) it still has millions upon millions of immigrants who get in.

It just can't allow them all in
>>
>>58077920
>because seriously we are full.
France from 80-90 years are a best France. But not now.
>>
>>58078441
Of course you still have many people incoming because life in the West is 10x times better than outside it. But you can't say about "open borders" and so. In USA the only real way to move in is to win fuckin lottery.
>>
>>58078564
If you're about immigrants than most of them came to France in 50s-70s.
>>58078345
Rightards. And all the immigration to Europe is legal, it's impossible to live in Europe illegally (unlike in US)
>>
>>58078441
DIE CANADIENS
>>
>>58078441
Zero get
>>
>>58077590
Immigrating to Europe is not hard, you just hop on a plane and stay there illegally. Lots of business owners will be glad to hire you if that'll let pay you a lower wage and not having to pay taxes.

Sorry to break it to you but first of all latin america is not a country. and second immigrating here is only easy if you come from a western country. If you come from elsewhere, you'll need to go through a lot of screenings as well.
>>
>>58077590
Its only difficult if you are white. Russian, aus/nz, south africans, none can migrate easily. If you are mudslime then they can just literally walk into europe.
>>
>>58077590
>People you get are the very small percent of people who would like to move but can't.
That still amounts to a huge number of people and we want none of them.
>>
>>58078977
What a bullshit, there are no laws in Europe dividing people by nationality (and Muslims are not a race, lol). It's difficult for anyone.
>>
All of that isnactually not that hard, the problem is russians are not in such bad condition like arabs, we have some jobs, relatives, property and so on here so not many people dive into that process and more talk about how hard it is. Russian immigration is mot forced one when you can't afford food/clothes or your house is bombed and so you have nothing else to do except move somehow so only skilled people move easily.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.