[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRAZIL IS NOW FREE FROM CORRUPTION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: not a red flag.jpg (73 KB, 600x354) Image search: [Google]
not a red flag.jpg
73 KB, 600x354
Now Brazil belongs to the first world because yesterday we finally cleanse our country for all corruption and theft and communism and now we are democratic and keepers of liberty. We are like USA but with bunda now hahaha

No one can call us monkey anymore because we are no longer monkey, we have democracy and capitalism and no corruption, if you call us monkey then first ask yourself if you already beat on pans until corruption was gone from your country.
If you insist in calling us monkey then you must be a communist and we must ignore you because Brazil is too elevated to talk with commieshit rsrs

We soon will be teaching how to remove corruption and communism and we will liberate Venezuela too and Cuba will starve because we no longer will give them docks. FREEEDOM
>>
>>58075030
>Being this young
Mata-te novogaucho
>>
>>58075030
I know you're kidding, but we still have a long way to go.
Kicking the commie out of presidency was/will be a great start, but let us not forget we still have all the other thieves to dethrone as well. It was nice to see congressmen saying they were coming after the other criminals next, let's hope they stay true to their words and that the public feeling of vengeance and justice remains strong.
At the very least, it proved Brazilians aren't as complacent and apathetic as these leeches were counting on. Now they'll think twice about openly fucking the country in the ass without fear of reprisal.
>>
>>58075228
the brazilian family is on the streets, we can count on our honest politicians defending brazilian family, commies can't win
>>
Os brasileiros são animais
>>
>>58076166
yes we are animals like carcará that flies free
>>
>>58075030
Tem que passar pelo o Senado ainda, retardado. E ainda tem que ocorrer o impeachment do Temer, além de prender o bandido do Cunha. Você é um retardado, aposto que é bolsonete.
Vai estudar, puta que pariu.
>>
>>58078578
O Temer não cometeu nenhum roubo, seu macaco. Tu acredita demais no que a mídia petralha fala
>>
>>58079051
>Educação do macaco sulista
http://oglobo.globo.com/brasil/michel-temer-assinou-pedaladas-fiscais-em-2014-2015-1-18247656
>>
>>58079099
>O Globo
não leio mídia petista
>>
>>58079206
HAHAHAHA
É MUITO RETARDADO PUTA QUE PARIU
HAHAHAH
>>
>>58075030
Wow that was fast.So the corruption has ended?Brave Brazil
>>
>>58080003
ajiejeheueheuhe not in 50 years atleast, Manuel.
>>
Brazil won't belong to the first world until they master the basic skill of proper sewage disposal.
>>
>>58075030
R E T A R D E D
E
T
A
R
D
E
D
>>
>>58075350
>our honest politicians
We have 0 of those.
>>
Brazil: River Ganges, the country.

If I was one of the Olympic competitors I would refuse to let a single molecule of my dick touch that water unless the entire fuckin bay had the water replaced with bleach. God help our poor athletes because Rio's public "services" sure can't.
>>
>>58089543
>"All My Geopolitical Knowledge Comes from /int/ Memes: The Post"
>>
>non democratic shitholes
>free from corruption
top lel
>>
>>58091201
Do you deny that there is a river of shit flowing into the bay the olympic water events will be held in, and has been for years?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.